PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone at some stage in there life has definitely got on a table, a stage or a bar and done a slut drop, if you say you haven't your lying 🤣🤣
but what surely isn’t normal, is Josh in the crowd watching/videoing his step daughter dancing provocatively..that doesn’t sit wel with me at all.

Reactions: 24
Stabby posted on her ig for the first time in a while yesterday. Noticed she and Rachet don’t follow each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Something not right here that she wasn't uploading the whole party, something has definately changed or going on in the background.
Also i shed a tear at Wilbys birthday reel, hes so cute....she didn't write the huge numerous paragraphs underneath though did she like she does with number one favourite every year 😏🤣. So so obvious Rach, Betsy is your favourite.
Could be that she doesn’t want us to see who’s not there… Em? Hannah? Jo?
Wonder if she has made up with Jo, maybe Jo knew they’d all be out for the party and is planning on robbing the place! You just caught her. imagine, a tattle troll saves the day!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see B is a chip off the old block dancing on tables and doing the slut drop!

It must have been as she was on Tattle at 4am!
Must’ve been taking notes and prepping for todays pep talk, (sorry education lesson for those of us she duznt know) and or care what she has to say as a minion🤡🤡

Reactions: 7
Well what a time to return. Missed you lot!

Got a minion amongst us who is clearly the subject expert and cannot be disagreed with. Got B’s 18th in which R and J look like a Harry Enfield sketch. Everyone is missing and must be toxic. Got to be those tuna sandwiches she’s serving up at her dining table.

Here for the posts today!!

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she called her son hideous 😭😭😭😭 (well I can, but you know what I mean)

Also if she’s using an iconic brush, that should be #ThisIsAnAdDickheads 😘

Reactions: 28
Stabby may have been picking up mummy Linda from her job cleaning Ratshits brothel. Maybe? Or, they could be trolling Tattle, they exist for this place after all lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on all last nights drama (as my kids are still asleep Rach don’t worry not neglecting them to and leaving them without icecream 😂)

I honestly can’t believe she said “wilby is hideous” what an awful statement and the way her eyes lit up when she said she can save a fortune as he doesn’t want stuff….I can see the Christmas posts now with piles of presents for the kids and one or 2 little animals for him

Reactions: 15
Is all this Stabby Jo and Nostrils disappearing from the scene some kind of stupid ruse? I would like to think Ratface isn’t that calculated but we all know she is! But to what end? Engagement?

Reactions: 9
No sorry, Josh didn't need to be filming B when she was shut dropping on a table.
My dad wouldn't of watched never mind filmed it, he'd of been sat at the bar minding his own.
So many levels of weird

Reactions: 36
I’m not sure how it fits in the theme of couples or groups but BeKind’s birthday outfit is lovely.
I hope Scamela Anderson and David Sackedrightoff left early and allowed the kids to go off out and enjoy themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just noticed Emily's most recent IG post comments on "here's to friends that are for a lifetime..." dig at Rach?! They still follow each other though...

Reactions: 17
Oh FFS! I spend the whole day with my family and someone put 10p in the Autism Mum™️ Rent a rant

Wilby isn’t having his cake until Edie’s birthday party on Tuesday and there’s no sign of a cake for Edie there…

On the video of the scouser having arrived, there was a random teen boy in glasses there which I assumed was her kid but no sign of him since, has she driven by herself and if so how did she drink 3 gins?

and WTF did she tag Betsy in all the reshapes of Wilby’s birthday wishes on stories 🤔
You forgot SEN community ©

Tattle bastards, I have to go out and do some actual parenting this morning, please can you be good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No sorry, Josh didn't need to be filming B when she was shut dropping on a table.
My dad wouldn't of watched never mind filmed it, he'd of been sat at the bar minding his own.
So many levels of weird
The entire set up within that house is weird .

Titwank filming his step daughter dancing on a table ,random ‘besties’ being pulled out of the cupboard and dusted off , other mates banished or never spoken of again. One driving from Liverpool , does she even know Betsy?

Kids allowed to belittle Titwank while his weird wife stands by and fake giggles. He’s not working and doesn’t look after Wibble who appears to be still farmed out to a childminder still . Titwank is happy to smoulder and pout badly into a mirror and tag brands who don’t know who he is.

Weird weird family set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Edie is a beautiful girl isn’t she, she’s going to be absolutely stunning as she gets older she’s the spitting image of her dad, I really wish Ratshit would parent her properly so she doesn’t turn into a complete bratty diva, I really hope her dad and step mum are stepping up with that one.

Reactions: 23
She already had
Stabby may have been picking up mummy Linda from her job cleaning Ratshits brothel. Maybe? Or, they could be trolling Tattle, they exist for this place after all lol
She already had someone in the passenger seat and it was just before she posted the videos of them getting ready in the hobbit loft. Stabby also looked quite done up

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.