PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betsy has hardly put much effort in, just a set of wings stuck on to become tinkerbelle . Although I do think she looks beautiful and her outfit is lovely, just not very Tinkerbelle

Regarding Eddie, I think it’s right she is at her sisters party and for all we know her Dad may pick her up and take her home with him at a reasonable time tonight. Also if there is any time it is “ok” for young E to be dressed up with make up etc, I would say tonight is ok as it’s “fancy dress”.
Yeah it just always makes me feel uncomfortable when I see young children with that much make up on. She did that make up herself as well 👏 if I tried to do make up at 8 I’d have ended up looking like crusty the clown!
Does anyone else remember that tinkerbelle make up from woolies?
My whole family were at my 18th, it was joint with my brothers 21st, parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles etc and all our mates, was a great night! We did things with just our mates on a different night so I think they should all be there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Emily at the party? She and B used to be really close and have sleepovers, which was a bit weird given the age gap but hey ho.

Reactions: 19
Is Emily at the party? She and B used to be really close and have sleepovers, which was a bit weird given the age gap but hey ho.
I think we’ll have to wait til tomorrow to find out, for once they are not putting anything up. Maybe, just maybe they are living in the moment and enjoying it rather than getting content for the gram! First time for everything!

Oh forgot to say, Josh did the reel for W’s birthday, he just handed it to her to check, she changed the music coz she didn’t like the song he picked and she wrote a quick post while that scouse bird was doing her make up. it was on J’s phone so he does post on her Insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
@blou21 you were saying?
She never fails to astound me.

Watched the hobbit tonight, they should have gone as Bilbo and Gollum. They wouldn't have needed to dress up, especially Sloshy. Rachel is so teeny tiny and could've put some of Sloshy's ridiculous shoes on, nobody would've known the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stop it those pair dresses as hasselhoff and pam 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shouldn’t he of been Tommy Lee and Pammy she is no pammy at all!!! She’s more Anna Nicole smith

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop it those pair dresses as hasselhoff and pam 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shouldn’t he of been Tommy Lee and Pammy she is no pammy at all!!! She’s more Anna Nicole smith
After seeing Tommy Lee's 🍆 on IG the other day, Slosh would have had to use a lot of rolled up Nike socks down his trousers 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we’ll have to wait til tomorrow to find out, for once they are not putting anything up. Maybe, just maybe they are living in the moment and enjoying it rather than getting content for the gram! First time for everything!

Oh forgot to say, Josh did the reel for W’s birthday, he just handed it to her to check, she changed the music coz she didn’t like the song he picked and she wrote a quick post while that scouse bird was doing her make up. it was on J’s phone so he does post on her Insta.
I reckon they are not posting after reading here that we were all looking forward to the tit show!

Reactions: 15
Oh FFS! I spend the whole day with my family and someone put 10p in the Autism Mum™️ Rent a rant

Wilby isn’t having his cake until Edie’s birthday party on Tuesday and there’s no sign of a cake for Edie there…

On the video of the scouser having arrived, there was a random teen boy in glasses there which I assumed was her kid but no sign of him since, has she driven by herself and if so how did she drink 3 gins?

and WTF did she tag Betsy in all the reshapes of Wilby’s birthday wishes on stories 🤔

Reactions: 17
Something not right here that she wasn't uploading the whole party, something has definately changed or going on in the background.
Also i shed a tear at Wilbys birthday reel, hes so cute....she didn't write the huge numerous paragraphs underneath though did she like she does with number one favourite every year 😏🤣. So so obvious Rach, Betsy is your favourite.

Reactions: 18
It was me who saw Stabby, I'm on holiday in Paignton and the hotel we've got is literally a 2 minute walk down the hill to R's house. (This was booked in September last year before I fully got into Tattle and I didn't know where Rach lived at that point before anyone thinks I'm stalking her 🤣 it was only this summer due to the none stop 'look at my sea view'that i realised and the hotel was non refundable 🤣)
Myself and my family were walking down the road to go to the fair yesterday and I saw Stabby pulling into the road below R's to park up.

I see B is a chip off the old block dancing on tables and doing the slut drop!
Everyone at some stage in there life has definitely got on a table, a stage or a bar and done a slut drop, if you say you haven't your lying 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.