PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All B’s mates are fairies and B is tinkerbelle. It’s couples and groups apparently, weird theme!

E is a fairy with B’s mates
T and 2 mates are 3 blind mice
No idea what S is apart from that he couldn’t find his suit… have I missed anyone?

was there a happy birthday post for W from Em?

Reactions: 14
I can't see stabby Jo...how do we know she's back? I imagine the convo was something like 'Jo please come back. Emily is toxic and I need someone to potty train Wilby as those tattle bastards are saying I'm a tit mum again'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does she know who Pamela Anderson is? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s not a penny vibe at all!! It’s giving me Karen at soccer practice vibes to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In reference to earlier at gangsta granny's I think that granny and mannah will be raging that slosh was Sacked let go.
I can imagine them feeling like hes given up his future for a woman he wont be with forever.

Reactions: 27
Right I am not saying Ravioli hasn’t got a good figure, but is she teeny tiny definitely not! But those shorts are doing absolutely nothing for her! My daughter would be mortified if I turned up to her party with all her friends with my arse cheeks hanging out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Right I am not saying Ravioli hasn’t got a good figure, but is she teeny tiny definitely not! But those shorts are doing absolutely nothing for her! My daughter would be mortified if I turned up to her party with all her friends with my arse cheeks hanging out 🤦‍♀️
Agree with you. However, I was expecting a lot worse! For once I don’t think she’s tried to upstage the party girl!
All the girls looked lovely, really beautiful. I just don’t agree with E being plastered in make up and the clothes T wears.

B was sulking coz she didn’t like the way she looked!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Agree with you. However, I was expecting a lot worse! For once I don’t think she’s tried to upstage the party girl!
All the girls looked lovely, really beautiful. I just don’t agree with E being plastered in make up and the clothes T wears.

Sorry but who the f@ck let’s an 8 year old dress like that to go to her sisters 18th party…. I mean personally if it was mine she’d be at her dads…or at home with Rachet & sloshua there’s no need for her to be there. She’s going to be a handful by the time she reaches 10, Problem child with spoilt brat syndrome🤬
Wouldn’t be too surprised if she’s already slurping from peoples drinks🤬

Blou21 has been awfully quiet this evening, is it a good party?
Probably still dividing the white from the beige 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Betsy looks really lovely. I was expecting an actual tinkerbell costume. I suppose times have changed since I used to dress up for birthdays 🤣🤣
Betsys outfit is really good and very creative. And then you get R and slosh who literally look like their outfits are from eBay 🤣
They should have gone as bill and ben lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Betsy has hardly put much effort in, just a set of wings stuck on to become tinkerbelle . Although I do think she looks beautiful and her outfit is lovely, just not very Tinkerbelle

Regarding Eddie, I think it’s right she is at her sisters party and for all we know her Dad may pick her up and take her home with him at a reasonable time tonight. Also if there is any time it is “ok” for young E to be dressed up with make up etc, I would say tonight is ok as it’s “fancy dress”.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.