PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me who saw Stabby, I'm on holiday in Paignton and the hotel we've got is literally a 2 minute walk down the hill to R's house. (This was booked in September last year before I fully got into Tattle and I didn't know where Rach lived at that point before anyone thinks I'm stalking her 🤣 it was only this summer due to the none stop 'look at my sea view'that i realised and the hotel was non refundable 🤣)
Myself and my family were walking down the road to go to the fair yesterday and I saw Stabby pulling into the road below R's to park up.

Everyone at some stage in there life has definitely got on a table, a stage or a bar and done a slut drop, if you say you haven't your lying 🤣🤣
Have I done it? Possibly. Not in front of my parents and a few hundred thousand strangers on the internet though! I suppose at least B is 18 and not a 40 year old woman wrapping her beef curtains around her brother in laws neck!

Is it me or does T always have to be in the limelight. The way she was dancing was uncomfortable to watch
It was painful. She's trying to get involved and B and the cousin are ignoring her and Rach is trying to avoid getting her in the shot it looks like.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Funny how the middle cousin looks alot more sophisticated than B and T. All very pretty girls but she doesn't feel the need to push out her arse or show off her body. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Oh ffs I’ve missed all the fun!
You know, actually parenting, reading my 8 year old a bedtime story instead of letting her plaster herself in make up and head off to a party!
Me too! I went out for the night and came back to 10pages - thought wow the party must have been spectacular but nope, just a random kicking off (before going to the party🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looked like they were the only ones in fancy dress too… 🫣
Ha this reminds me of the time I was invited out with a new group of friends at Halloween, they’d obviously all been to Ann summers and were wearing tiny sexy dresses with everything hanging out, I’d shredded old jeans and T-shirt and covered myself in fake blood to look like a werewolf had attacked me 😂😂 all the pictures are of them pouting and sticking their arses out then there’s me fully dressed looking I’d just been cut out a car crash 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Agree with you. However, I was expecting a lot worse! For once I don’t think she’s tried to upstage the party girl!
All the girls looked lovely, really beautiful. I just don’t agree with E being plastered in make up and the clothes T wears.

B was sulking coz she didn’t like the way she looked!
That’s true I was expecting a low cut swimming costume with a massive amount of cleavage on display and the costume disappearing up her bum 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God, I got absolutely hammered in front of all my relatives at my 18th party and was throwing up by the end of the night...those were the days.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
T gets it wrong socially and I think that’s down to asd . The party doesn’t even look that busy for an 18th. Where are all the insta pals?

Reactions: 17
T gets it wrong socially and I think that’s down to asd . The party doesn’t even look that busy for an 18th. Where are all the insta pals?
I think this too plus she is always having to fight for attention as we know R favours E and B, so it comes across that she wants to be in the centre of attention but really she is always having to compete for it, very sad to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yea I completely agree, my asd teen is very similar, she doesn’t understand social situations at all, also with the bluntness of T, which is sometimes hilarious, sometimes mortifying.
She’s trying to copy B because that’s how a lot of asd teen girls are, they copy people around them to try and fit in.
It’s sad, especially when R is so preoccupied with B

Reactions: 25
Who’s child is she?
Rachael’s sisters. Who can’t stand Rach by all accounts.

I’m not sure about the Josie situation. She could be have been dropping off a present for Wibble maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️ or dropping off Linda to babysit? The one thing I notice about this lot is that when Rachael throws someone on the toxic list, they do always stay in touch with the kids, if that’s what the kids want anyway.

(That said, I’ve always been of the mind that Josh was sacked and Josie had to be a witness at job hearing, that’s why the friendship lost its closeness. Not necessarily a big fall out, just a awkwardness that isn’t fixable right now if you get me.)

Tallulah looks like a Playboy bunny 🤦🏻‍♀️. Absolutely not the outfit for a 13 year old at an 18th.

Reactions: 26
Rachael’s sisters. Who can’t stand Rach by all accounts.

I’m not sure about the Josie situation. She could be have been dropping off a present for Wibble maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️ or dropping off Linda to babysit? The one thing I notice about this lot is that when Rachael throws someone on the toxic list, they do always stay in touch with the kids, if that’s what the kids want anyway.

(That said, I’ve always been of the mind that Josh was sacked and Josie had to be a witness at job hearing, that’s why the friendship lost its closeness. Not necessarily a big fall out, just a awkwardness that isn’t fixable right now if you get me.)

Tallulah looks like a Playboy bunny 🤦🏻‍♀️. Absolutely not the outfit for a 13 year old at an 18th.
Who’s this one? I’m good with dates and times, rubbish with people!
Anyway, she was babysitting

Attachments

Reactions: 4
bleeping state of her and Slosh in their costumes. I'd have been so embarrassed if they were my parents!

Reactions: 9
Ha this reminds me of the time I was invited out with a new group of friends at Halloween, they’d obviously all been to Ann summers and were wearing tiny sexy dresses with everything hanging out, I’d shredded old jeans and T-shirt and covered myself in fake blood to look like a werewolf had attacked me 😂😂 all the pictures are of them pouting and sticking their arses out then there’s me fully dressed looking I’d just been cut out a car crash 🙈
Youre my kind of person 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.