PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does R's cameras cover anywhere except her driveway? If she goes through her CCTV trying to pinpoint me I don't particularly fancy mine, my husbands and daughters face being plastered on social media lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does R's cameras cover anywhere except her driveway? If she goes through her CCTV trying to pinpoint me I don't particularly fancy mine, my husbands and daughters face being plastered on social media lol
It def covers the drive, she’s shown lots of footage from that and I think part of the lane, she often shows the kids coming home with mates.
Did you go right up to her house? 😬

Reactions: 5
It def covers the drive, she’s shown lots of footage from that and I think part of the lane, she often shows the kids coming home with mates.
Did you go right up to her house? 😬
Lol no definitely not! It's just on our route going up to the hotel so we've passed it quite a few times lol

Reactions: 6
Lol no definitely not! It's just on our route going up to the hotel so we've passed it quite a few times lol
Must say I don’t know where she lives, I’ve always pictured it as a little lane with them at the end 🤷‍♀️
but if it’s a threw route then I doubt she can find you, coz there’ll be a lot of people passing. Although you have just told her how many people she’s looking for and that you have a daughter. Be careful what you write on here 😬 if she finds you she will post it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If it was my daughters 18th party and her “stepdad” was filming her provocatively dancing, he would of been knocked out by her brothers, uncles and anyone else who clocked it to be honest. He’s a bleeping weirdo. What’s he going to do with that footage in his phone now? What does he need that for? His wank bank? He’s an absolute wrongun. What mother cannot see how fucked up that is? So much of their public life is sexualised by her, so imagine the tit she doesn’t post. They’ve normalised it so much now the kids think it’s normal. B&S by her accounts are promiscuous. Good god it’s stomach churning. 🤮

Reactions: 37
Just catching up on all last nights drama (as my kids are still asleep Rach don’t worry not neglecting them to and leaving them without icecream 😂)

I honestly can’t believe she said “wilby is hideous” what an awful statement and the way her eyes lit up when she said she can save a fortune as he doesn’t want stuff….I can see the Christmas posts now with piles of presents for the kids and one or 2 little animals for him
Tbf my son is like this always has been. He never really asks for a lot and is perplexed if I get him something he didn’t ask for.

When he was little he quite often wouldn’t open his presents when he’d got what he wanted. One year it was a little tykes car at Christmas and he refused to get out of it for hours.

Reactions: 9
As a parent of of an autistic child, do you leave yours alone with strangers so you can go and get pissed regularly??

Because I am a parent of an autistic child and I never would and yes I do judge her for that.

I don’t comment on Wilby, he’s a very sweet boy with failure parents. As a parent of a child with additional needs you should too be ashamed for advocating their behaviour.
Completely second this !

You cannot leave your child with just anyone it’s a military operation for just anything. And that’s where respect has just gone as much she thinks she’s advocating as a SEN parent she’s not ….

From all this level 3 what not , them going private etc all up , how she can’t handle him
, he’s a little monster that attacks them
All .. nothings consistent. It just doesn’t add up PERIOD .

When there’s Sen parents that follow her and on here that have day in day out struggles .. you have to pull your socks up and do you because there’s no other choice .

Also he hasn’t gotta be potty trained if there’s sensory issues and a diagnosis that’s another made up situ . No nursery would do that to a SEN child .

Reactions: 24
In my experience of this thread, there are lots of SEN parents on here so I don't think we are in need of @blou extensive ASD knowledge thanks....
Betsy looks nice. So do Lula and Edie. Rambleton looks like a twit as usual and Willbobby is safe at Granny's. Alls right with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Betsy looked ok but it wasn't fancy dress and more suited to clubbing than a family party. I'm sure my daughter's have slut dropped (I haven't!) But again, not at a party with middle aged men and their teenage brothers and impressionable younger sisters there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shabby has probably always been around, her mum going there to clean up their tit would make me think she’s not toxic…yet

Reactions: 12
Must say I don’t know where she lives, I’ve always pictured it as a little lane with them at the end 🤷‍♀️
but if it’s a threw route then I doubt she can find you, coz there’ll be a lot of people passing. Although you have just told her how many people she’s looking for and that you have a daughter. Be careful what you write on here 😬 if she finds you she will post it!
It’s a sort of private road off a fairly main road for about 3/4 houses. Her camera covers quite a way down the private road but not as far as the main road.

Reactions: 7
So they’re trolling 😂 rent free!
Tbh I don't think they are doing it for tattle's benefit. I think something has gone on and they have been warned not to publicly associate with each other. I'd put money on that josie is also one of the reasons why josh has maybe been given warnings at work or dismissed (she has a shady background after all)
I doubt they would go this far and covert just to piss a few trolls off lol there's more to it

Reactions: 24
Is it me or does T always have to be in the limelight. The way she was dancing was uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 15
I have second hand embarrassment for the 2 of them I really do, I’m a young mum , my daughter would kill me if I attempted to go to her party like that .. absolute scenes ., 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.