PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’d say she was more of a witch than a bungee, but that’s just me. Also, how much utter pish is she speaking! Only had a drink every 6 weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When W asks what‘s that, when they go under the bridge, listen to the way she answers him “it’s a bridge” That’s what you call patronising, you can really hear the resentment in her voice, resentment in having to spend the whole week with him, she’s clearly had enough. She‘ll be secretly fuming at her bestie childminder having the audacity to get married and have some time off. They’ll be away midweek if not before.
I personally think she's resentful that Wilby is talking and asking questions because she pushed so hard for him to be "non verbal".

And as for josh on that next video after the bridge calling Wilby "patronising Peter" which Rach found hilarious.. they really are a pair of low life c*nts. I feel for that little boy 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I mean....
So she hammers the boys mum constantly about her drinking and says the boys are so traumatised they don't drink because of that, yet she's just admitted on camera shes a binge drinker and gets pissed just because she can 🤔 makes sense.
And btw rach, your husband is a functioning alcoholic, I don't think he cares if the wine is fine, as long as its wet,red and available 🤣

Reactions: 53
Well that’s a real good look 😅
I mean….what?? Like did she look in the mirror and think that top and skirt went with those shoes? I’m so confused….:.
also for someone who is constantly covered in bad fake tan, why is she so pale?
Size 6 on the top though don’t forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this another bestie? Astrid is busy sleeping at the beach apparently

Reactions: 16
I only came for a quick peak before bed but after seeing that bloody awful selfie of 'Juliet Bravo' I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep the bad dreams away 🤮
What's he done to his hair?. Looks like it's pushed up in a hairband ala Jack Grelish.
What a wanker he is 🤫.

Reactions: 17
The latest bestie looks like shes forcing a smile on her face whilst Spongebob lookalike leans against her chest.

She must've had a game of American football to go to after the meal, that top is really hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They wanted a baby who was neurotypical .. Instagram worthy but he didn’t turn out that way .. they are also older so parenting could of gone either way .. she wanted the girl that Josh never had n it didn’t turn out that way .. far from it. I hope they don’t have any more for all the kids sake

Reactions: 34
Paetron screen shot.
My kids didn't know McDs even existed until they were school age.
What on earth is he drinking?
The size of it compared to the box, I’d say that’s a medium if not large drink (aka not the size that comes with a happy meal which is what he’s eating)

So they made that little refusing to hold hands video just for us. Tattle say we should hold his hand near the road Slosh, this will be great, he’ll be really annoyed at us actually doing something and I can show them a level 3 meltdown

Reactions: 15
Have they really come home from a meal and woke him? My 7 year old has been in bed since 8 and that late for him!!! No wonder his irritated all the time his bloody tired and confused. Also let’s hope be kind didn’t fart his nose was mighty close

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Have they really come home from a meal and woke him? My 7 year old has been in bed since 8 and that late for him!!! No wonder his irritated all the time his bloody tired and confused. Also let’s hope be kind didn’t fart his nose was mighty close
Yeah it’s not a good look having your little brothers nose stuck up your arse 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.