PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW! Talk about taking lazy parenting to break levels. How self absorbed must you be to leave an app to teach you kid how to speak. My child is autistic and I NEVER used an app for anything and the speech therapist recommend did not recommend it either.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
WOW! Talk about taking lazy parenting to break levels. How self absorbed must you be to leave an app to teach you kid how to speak. My child is autistic and I NEVER used an app for anything and the speech therapist recommend did not recommend it either.
That's so lush!
Don't converse to your child, just use the app Rancid uses & that will teach them to talk!
Another top tip from Parent of the year!
#lazyfuckingcunt.

Reactions: 20
when is he not on the iPad?
- iPad for distraction when eating
-ipad for entertainment chilling
-iPad for car journey
- iPad for learning
I wonder what his screen time is??!! Probs in competition with her screen time!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The ipad app thingy is really sad. Nothing wrong with extra help in the form of tech, buts he's almost glued to it 24/7.
I loved nattering away to my kids when they were small. From being babies in the pram to toddlers on reigns (or holding my hand!). It's joyful and mind numbingly dull at the same time. But Jeez, it's what we do as parents. It's liked she clocked off the minute Wobble stopped being fed by her magic tit.
Shes a lazy and neglectful tit head. As is Jubai. They really are the pits.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The ipad app thingy is really sad. Nothing wrong with extra help in the form of tech, buts he's almost glued to it 24/7.
I loved nattering away to my kids when they were small. From being babies in the pram to toddlers on reigns (or holding my hand!). It's joyful and mind numbingly dull at the same time. But Jeez, it's what we do as parents. It's liked she clocked off the minute Wobble stopped being fed by her magic tit.
Shes a lazy and neglectful tit head. As is Jubai. They really are the pits.
Literally from the minute mine were born I chatted away about everything &anything. Making stupid songs up and making the mundane sound exciting. Both kids began talking from such an early age it was hilarious seeing this tiny things chatting away to everyone. Still to this day you can’t shut my kids up and I love it.

Poor Wibble has had none of that until he went to the child minder. The only communication he ever hears at home is shouting and arguing. Then has tp put up with the conceited, vain, selfish parents loving each other so hard on the chair gazing into the mirror 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here’s something for you to google Riptide that would have helped wilberforce with his speech, ‘motherese’ it comes natural to most mums but then again most other mums actually like their children and spend time with them.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine a conversation with pc twit face about "fine wines" 😴😴😴 boring hell
Honest to god, the only thing they really have in common is their apparent sex life and how they find each other "attractive" .there is zero substance to their relationship
Funny you should say that.. I booked marked this from thread 10 ( I’m still trying to catch up from the beginning 🤣)
I mean fancy writing this on your public page so everyone can see..🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Quite sad that wobbler has sat in the back of the car, one again holding a device… said Shark 11 times and not once did they say well done, what else can you see? Fkin vile pieces of tit.!!

Reactions: 23
They're at Blackpool sands again with only one child. Bet he wishes he could go a few miles down the road to Slapton and walk up and down with his tiny pecker hanging out🤢
Size of that bottom lip. She’s like a limpet always hanging off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It'll probably be part of an ad campaign soon :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
They're at Blackpool sands again with only one child. Bet he wishes he could go a few miles down the road to Slapton and walk up and down with his tiny pecker hanging out🤢
I know is been mentioned before, but she looks like an absolute fanny in her Gucci sunglasses 🤓.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on hang on hang on… I thought Wobbler was non verbal… He’s speaking quite clearly in the last ear upload.
Imagine jumping hoops and getting him some help because you tell everyone he’s non verbal, But it turns out you’re just a lazy arse parent and he can actually talk…🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 36
Sad his really cute and with some stability I bet he would come in leaps and bounds

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Evening Tattle bastards! I’m still waaay behind. Hope everyone is well! You’re keeping me laughing as usual. Keep up the good work.😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s very convenient she can’t swim isn’t it, gets her out of splashing about making W laugh in it. She might live near the sea but not able to go in and enjoy it is quite sad!

Reactions: 14
Can someone gift her some suncream for that poor boy cos she clearly doesn't own any. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.