PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those food parcels came in very handy for Betty and she's been able to take a trip to London. Rach should be proud that she's saved at least one person from terrible poverty and trauma.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Early thread title suggestion:
Snot fest over my child being level 3 but it’s clear for all to see the issue is actually me, me, me

Reactions: 49
I didn’t remember Rachel loosing three babies???
Shes an attention seeking head. I cant read a single thing she writes without wondering what angle shes aiming for to fit whatever shes trying to sell/scam.
Always an ulterior motive in everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh..being Betty has the same sneer as Bekind Betsy. Lovely shot on her insta of her flashing her naked arse out of a window. Classy ..not!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does she say " can er say octupuss " why would ypu not speak to him properly . Can you say octupuss. bleeping idiot windes me up no wonder he needs a device to teach him to talk

Reactions: 21
Just caught up on her stories from last night. Did Sloshua actually say 'I'll talk you through my birthday' ??? What on earth was he on about?? And what was that bollocks about Bekind and Wilberforce toes being near each other. 'Aaw look Josh, they have both got feet' 🙄🙄 I wish my children had feet. Oh wait.......

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It speaks volumes when an app (or whatever it is on the iPad) has helped a child with speech more than it’s own mother

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Having read the back story about Archie battersbee’s mother I feel her and Rach would really get along

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In the video of Wilby saying "shark" has she purposefully swapped it so it looks like she's filming and driving or is that just how it looks on film?

Reactions: 5
Why does she say " can er say octupuss " why would ypu not speak to him properly . Can you say octupuss. bleeping idiot windes me up no wonder he needs a device to teach him to talk
This winds me up what is can we say??? She’s such a bleeping cock womble

Reactions: 3
Having read the back story about Archie battersbee’s mother I feel her and Rach would really get along
Would you let me know where you read the story please? I would be interested to read it, see if my opinion of the situation is how I imagine it is.

Reactions: 12
Would you let me know where you read the story please? I would be interested to read it, see if my opinion of the situation is how I imagine it is.
There are 11 threads on here about it, they have moved very fast, but most people have been of the same opinion.

Reactions: 7
Our Rach is wearing looser, more comfortable clothing recently. I think it's because all her usual skin tight, slutty attire is a bit too tight on her lumps & bumps. Not that there's anything wrong with putting on weight & wearing floaty clothing. But Rach has harped on about being a teeny tiny cutie pie, since I first became a hun in 2016.
She's not teeny tiny or cute, she's also not a size 6 anymore.
She must be at least a size 14.
I'd also like to add, that I think she looks really frumpy in her new loose clothes 😆.
You're welcome Rach.
She'll be wearing something figure hugging in her next video 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could it be that Josh has like a PowerPoint presentation of his birthday on his phone? With accompanying notes and a questionnaire etc? I have questions. Did Dave say ‘Yes’ for instance, was there even a ‘No’ option? Or is it a reel? Does he talk people through a reel? I just want to know 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I didn’t remember Rachel loosing three babies???
Why is she even announcing it, Surely that’s something that her and Sloshua need to keep private until it happens… next she’ll be saying that random people are asking her in the street if she’s pregnant which she finds too upsetting and intrusive.
I also hate the word “Lost”, she didn’t leave them behind in the supermarket, or on the bus. It’s a term too freely used. She miscarried or the pregnancy came to an end.
Educate yourself and others🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.