PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being the partner of an ex service man from the engineers myself, it really does baffle me how he survived even a week in the army 🤦‍♀️ my partner would rip the tit out of josh if he ever came across him, never mind those hideous shoes 🤣
Being a parent of an RE whose only done a year I wonder also im convinced he was a civvie pretending 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Rach, define patronising please. You literally have no idea what it means. Bellend!

Reactions: 17
Thanks to another thread I’ve learned about the porta potty girls today.

Is this why they these pair are off to Dubai?
I used to follow a Chloe Khan thread and was I learned about what these women do turned my stomach . No amount of money is worth the trauma they put themselves through.

Reactions: 24
I used to follow a Chloe Khan thread and was I learned about what these women do turned my stomach . No amount of money is worth the trauma they put themselves through.
And what they put children through! Some of them are having sex with underage kids to "take their virginity"!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What the duck is this all about 😂😂 Are they LV sandals.
I honestly don’t think they’re real . I have some amazing replicas of Gucci and Lv and you really can’t tell the difference . She prefers to waste money on nights away. The amount of designer bits she pulls out weekly there’s no way she’s paying full price imo.

Reactions: 16
Same in my house…ADHD and my child is exactly the same. Same with clothes too. Currently wearing school trainers which are falling apart, despite having a few other options. We will then start the whole process again with the next pair of ‘comfy’ easy on/easy off trainers! 😊

On a separate note, you can really see the lip fillers in the ‘candid’ make up free photo.
Same with my adhd daughter, she only likes one pair of trainers and lives in them or her crocs for summer. Her nan bought her new pair of vans last summer and she loved them in the shop and then they literally went in the shoe shelf never to be worn.

Reactions: 10
duck she’s ugly

I did a before and after photo last week (and posted on my Fb page) as I had a wedding to go to and for the first time and I had my make up done professionally 😊 and wanted to thank the MUA for the glow up ( I didn’t mention I had given her a tip too though 🙄)
I spend most of my time with out make up so it was definitely a lovely treat and I felt very glam 🤩
I’m nearly 10 years older than Rachet and I’ve not had any work done on my face and my before photo was 100 times better than this 🥴

He’s got that 1980’s catalog pose down to a T..
he’s such a twit 😝looks bored out of his mind.. why does he not get down to W level and interact with him and the the water pipe.. obvs doesn't want his designer clothes to get wet…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And what they put children through! Some of them are having sex with underage kids to "take their virginity"!
Exactly. As a dv advocate or a 'woman who supports women' dubai is the last place on earth I would go.
But we all know rach doesnt care about people's rights, mental health or self respect, and the list for the men over is even longer. They are absolutely disgusting.
But if the rumours are true about her hiring prostitutes in spain, then clearly she thinks its ok to use and exploit women in that manner 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 36
There’s an Instagram page about a 13 year old boy in America called Gabe, he has two mums and he has non verbal autism. One of his mums documents his activities but never his meltdowns or his tantrums because while she is open about them occurring she doesn’t want to film that private aspect of his life. She’s worth ten of this horrific piece of tit who was gagging for one of the turds to have something she could write a book about

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s made a fortune off selling “wow” merch and now he’s patronising.

HUNS WAKE UP!!!!!!

She’s an absolute money hungry monster.
It’s his way of communicating and she filming and belittling him and laughing.

Anyone paying for her crap shame on all of you.

Reactions: 43
You do look lush Joyce 💋💋💋.
If my husband ponced around like this twit, posing in front of the mirror and taking selfies, I would be seriously concerned about his mental health 😬.
Good god he gives me the major ick 🤮🤮 He really makes my skin crawl yuck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When W asks what‘s that, when they go under the bridge, listen to the way she answers him “it’s a bridge” That’s what you call patronising, you can really hear the resentment in her voice, resentment in having to spend the whole week with him, she’s clearly had enough. She‘ll be secretly fuming at her bestie childminder having the audacity to get married and have some time off. They’ll be away midweek if not before.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.