PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bigger issue regarding betsy and Lula is more the fact that R doesn't step in and parent and sort the squabbles out... she joins in! Thats the problem
This exactly! I have siblings of both sexes and we all had our squabbles and banter but I feel L’s body language totally changed when b arrived. She’s only 13, everything at that age can feel like the end of the world. Imagine being that age and knowing that when your older sister starts having a go at you, your mum is going to basically join in as well. She looked so happy and relaxed the past couple of days and then her obnoxious tit of a sister and mum start using her for entertainment. It pisses me off so much how she treats B like some sort of mother Theresa type messiah and let’s her get away with being awful to not only Lula but seb as well, like that time with GG and the parking. News flash, seb was right, gg isn’t part of your family and your daughter really isn’t a nice person.

Reactions: 28
Oh don't.. what if B goes onto love Island...
I would love that but I cant see Rach allowing it, can you imagine the tea the media would come up with once they google betsy. It might finally bring the paypal and all the go fund me's into the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A quick scroll through Insta of #ladrambay, shows smiling families who have paid, having a fab time. Meanwhile, Dramaqueen Doris just posts videos of a snarling family at odds with each other, with kids blatantly saying they want to go home. Ladram Bay must be so pleased.

Mebbee poor Rachey is upset cos she can't wear her Gucci sunglasses cos it's cloudy. She must be counting the days to Jubai.
Her content is truly terrible at the moment. She's not even trying to showcase the place.

Reactions: 18
The kids were promised a luxury trip to Portugal and ended up 40 minutes from their own home with AquaJan snarling at them in a speedboat while Sloshua is probably constantly on a countdown to deploy back for bird feeding. I'd want to go back with Betsy too!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All this well they are teenage sisters they squabble well I don’t agree B is 18 next week and T is only just 13 that’s a 5 year age gap I think it’s pretty awful how B treats T and T does my head in but she’s still a kid and B a adult and it’s obvious she struggles
It’s all Rachets fault she doesn’t parent them and loves the drama and being one of the gang

I’m glad my 18 year old is lovely to the 12 year old they have the odd cross word but wouldn’t dream of acting how they do

Reactions: 30
Theres a 3 year age gap in mine and they argue like cat and dog. They cant be in a room together without having a sly dig at each other then the next minute they are best mates. Its what kids do. But theres 2 differences between just being kids and what B & T do. 1 being B is an adult and T is obviously going through some problems and is at an extremely awkward age for a young lady as it is and 2 is I dont film it and snort like a gobshite in the background for likes from my huns 🤬

Reactions: 20
All this well they are teenage sisters they squabble well I don’t agree B is 18 next week and T is only just 13 that’s a 5 year age gap I think it’s pretty awful how B treats T and T does my head in but she’s still a kid and B a adult and it’s obvious she struggles
It’s all Rachets fault she doesn’t parent them and loves the drama and being one of the gang

I’m glad my 18 year old is lovely to the 12 year old they have the odd cross word but wouldn’t dream of acting how they do
My 2 girls have never had an argument or fight. There’s 4.5 years between them and they’ve always had their own space, they are always treated equally, and they have their own independence.
I would be mortified if my girls spoke to each other the way them girls speak, I wouldn’t take them anywhere if they acted like that.
Even more so Rachet enables it, And even more so Sloshua…. Why can’t he see the divide she’s causing

Reactions: 23

My oldest is 23 and my youngest is 14. There’s 4 more inbetween. We aren’t a patchwork family( not that it matters). 6 kids been married 25 years. My youngest is autistic adhd but very bright and went undiagnosed other than by myself as they fobbed us off. His siblings are amazing although they get annoyed at times. I just can’t understand this awful snidey way they go on. It’s not normal at all. Kids bicker and fight but this is mean.

And tat current pic??? I’d that T!

Last edited:
Tallulah looks absolutely fine 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think sometimes it’s easy to think of that little girl who Rachael first introduced, that was sensitive and enjoyed nature. Though you have to remember, kids change as they grow up and she’s not that little girl anymore. Regardless of what Betsy does, Lula is a pretty average 13 year old girl. She doesn’t ever seem anxious nor neuro diverse.

(If kids are brought up by idiots, most of them end up acting like idiots. The only one here that breaks the mould slightly is Edie. Even if you look at something simple like speech for instance. 7/8 of them mumble and stammer (Josh.) I’m assuming it’s because she is more clever than the others due to her Dads genes.)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was the T in my family growing up. I can look back and see I was a pain… my son is autistic and I’m now 99% sure I am too!

But the feeling of your siblings ganging up on you and no one stepping in to help never leaves you. Their tit parenting will likely lead to T doing whatever she can to fit in and feel like someone gives a damn. It’s no wonder she comes across as needy - from what I can see her basic need to feel secure and loved is rarely met.

R should be utterly ashamed of herself. Every one of those children will go into adult life with issues. I feel really sorry for T. For all of those kids actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tallulah looks absolutely fine 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think sometimes it’s easy to think of that little girl who Rachael first introduced, that was sensitive and enjoyed nature. Though you have to remember, kids change as they grow up and she’s not that little girl anymore. Regardless of what Betsy does, Lula is a pretty see we average 13 year old girl. She doesn’t ever seem
anxious nor neuro diverse.

(If kids are brought up by idiots, most of them end up acting like idiots. The only one here that breaks the mould slightly is Edie. Even if you look at something simple like speech for instance. 7/8 of them mumble and stammer (Josh.) I’m assuming it’s because she is more clever than the others due to her Dads genes.
Probably a mixture of her dads genes and having the experience of normal family life and interactions away from the tit show hambleton house

Reactions: 17
Theres a 3 year age gap in mine and they argue like cat and dog. They cant be in a room together without having a sly dig at each other then the next minute they are best mates. Its what kids do. But theres 2 differences between just being kids and what B & T do. 1 being B is an adult and T is obviously going through some problems and is at an extremely awkward age for a young lady as it is and 2 is I dont film it and snort like a gobshite in the background for likes from my huns 🤬
Speaking of dogs, do they even have theirs any more?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do any of you follow or know of Two Dads in London?
They are currently halfway through a Mediterranean cruise with their 2 children, who I think are 4 and 7.
The children are their priority. Every day of the holiday is spent together as a family & it's so nice to watch them all, enjoying the holiday and enjoying each others company. They seem to be really good parents & put their children's needs before their own. I don't know them personally and I'm sure they have some faults and some problems. But, their family life & their parenting are on a different level to Rancid & her Patchwork circus.

Reactions: 16
Do any of you follow or know of Two Dads in London?
They are currently halfway through a Mediterranean cruise with their 2 children, who I think are 4 and 7.
The children are their priority. Every day of the holiday is spent together as a family & it's so nice to watch them all, enjoying the holiday and enjoying each others company. They seem to be really good parents & put their children's needs before their own. I don't know them personally and I'm sure they have some faults and some problems. But, their family life & their parenting are on a different level to Rancid & her Patchwork circus.
I really like these guys. They are honest about what they are doing with their Instagram page and about the money it makes them. I have no problem with people making money off Instagram when they are honest and not trying to dupe people.

Reactions: 16
I really like these guys. They are honest about what they are doing with their Instagram page and about the money it makes them. I have no problem with people making money off Instagram when they are honest and not trying to dupe people.
Rach & her Patchwork Girls should follow these 2 & learn a few things.

Reactions: 8
This poor kid, Sitting once again glued to the iPad, While she films🤦🏼‍♀️
wouldn’t this just be the ideal time as she has most of the kids there to spend time with as a family… Rachet put the fkin phone down and interact with your kids. They won’t be kids much longer and all that time you’ve missed out on as a “Parent” cos you’ve had the phone glued to the hand is disgusting.!!! You just know that if and when Bratsy has kids they will be given the same treatment, Dressed up and paraded for the followers to see, cash cow them out… shocking behaviour.!
And I hope that’s a van that belongs to the holiday site, not a private owner, Seeing the way Wobbler is sitting eating on the sofa when there’s a perfectly good table there🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why is Wilby eating pizza at 20.50 while watching his tablet... feed him some proper food, at a proper time and put him to bed! And for God's sake take that tablet off him! It's more of a parent than she is! Cocomelon deserves child maintenance from this pair of cretins for looking after their kid more than they do!
You can see how big Wilby is getting, and you can see why. He's running round, he's active, yet his diet is shocking and you can tell he's overweight by his arms, tummy and chest. It's not difficult to feed a child a healthy diet and she can't blame it on the 'level 3 autism' either. It's because mcdonalds staff know their order off by heart and they don't bother to try with him and just feed him junk, seemingly at whatever time of day or night he wants.
How is this not neglect? 🤦‍♀️
I also think the relationship between B and T isn't that bad, all sisters argue and they do seem close...when Racketball isn't around. She definitely tries to 'get in' with her 17 year old as the 'cool mum' and B has way too much tit on Rudolf so she takes her side over everything, although B can be a witch at times I don't think she's that bad until Rancid stirs the pot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.