PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be missing something because I just see B and T having a standard sister relationship. The only difference, R tries to be one of the girls. I have 3 siblings and we said things way worse than that but it was never bullying! I think people forget that T can give as good as she gets and is exactly the same with E. B and T do have a very close bond and spend a lot of time together but that's not shown enough.
Yes I agree to a certain degree, my kids rip it out of each other but as their mum I a) don't film it and b) step in when I can see it getting out of hand and bring everyone back in to the same agenda (NOT funny mean girls tactics) the constant filming of the "sisterly bickering" was too much and went on for too long for it to be just a bit of sisterly bickering imo

Reactions: 29
I must be missing something because I just see B and T having a standard sister relationship. The only difference, R tries to be one of the girls. I have 3 siblings and we said things way worse than that but it was never bullying! I think people forget that T can give as good as she gets and is exactly the same with E. B and T do have a very close bond and spend a lot of time together but that's not shown enough.
I think they probably get on better off camera, but don't forget that Ratshit ALWAYS sides with Betsy, every single time, and also watches on while Betsy and her mates lay into Lula as well. That kid is made to feel like tit in her own home and Mum of the Year only stands back snorting and filming while it goes on.

Reactions: 30
I think her nearest and dearest probably know but don’t know what to say at this point. That’s likely why her ‘circle’ is getting smaller. It’s one of those situations where your friend etc, has buried her head so far in the sand, you have to give up on them to save yourself.

(Trevi etc, just want the exposure. Though to be honest they are a strange organisation themselves. The woman in charge, Hannah, is an oddball.)
100% this. They probably all have said something but they are hardly going to post it on SM or come on here spilling the tea (Unfortunately. I'm looking at you stabby Jo 😂 )

I've said before i have a "friend" like Rach. She had a huge circle of friends and family, always had a stream of people coming and going from her house as she would always host parties but slowly over the last 2 years people have being distancing themselves from her as the drama was getting too much. It didn't matter what anyone said about her behaviour at times, she could never see no wrong and her response was always along the lines of "well off you duck then, i don't give a tit". Eventually most of us had enough and just stopped bothering as much or at all. I imagine this is what has happened with Leisa, Matthew, John, Hannah, Emily, Stabby Jo and possibly big bum Charlie and cocaine Katy. Hannah is still slightly on the scene as she's related so has no choice (my situation is the same as I'm godmother to the eldest daughter)

Reactions: 20
Siblings can have very different views of their upbringing and family. I was in Lula's position growing up, although not filmed fortunately. None of my family think of themselves as bullying but they were and still do it. Arguing with your siblings is normal, but when one gets targeted all the time and is constantly told they are wrong, it becomes something else. When you've got a family member who's more vulnerable already this just makes it far far worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Be kind needs to lose the eye lash draught excluder things!
Honestly this is not a good look. Even odder with the hospital scrub bottoms 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree my teen girls x3 2 with SEN are always at each other’s throats. But when they start getting nasty and personal I step in and diffuse the situation… it’s called parenting. I don’t join in, because I’m an adult and the ducking parent.

Reactions: 26
The panic when Betsy said that Lula owed her money (from both girls). Wonder what the money was borrowed for. I get the feeling that Betsy said it to upset Lula. That was really difficult to watch. I feel for Lula, I really do 😔
Aww poor T’s face when Betsy said she owed her money. And the look to say you’ve landed me in it. When Rachel asked her if she owed Betsy money, Betsy said ‘I just want it, it’s my 18th Birthday she’s got to give me something’ then segued onto Seb.
If we picked up that there was something up, how did Rachel miss it? She’s too busy watching her children through a phone screen, getting content for Instagram, that she didn’t notice that T was downtrodden after the comment. Why on earth did Rachel think it was ok to post that interaction?

Reactions: 28
Do you think she ever watches her videos back especially of the children or just posts and move on?

Reactions: 18
Do you think she ever watches her videos back especially of the children or just posts and move on?
I think she’s got away with so much bad stuff, so often, even praised for it, that she doesn’t evenlook at what she’s posting now.

Reactions: 15
I think the bigger issue regarding betsy and Lula is more the fact that R doesn't step in and parent and sort the squabbles out... she joins in! Thats the problem

Reactions: 31
I think she’s got away with so much bad stuff, so often, even praised for it, that she doesn’t evenlook at what she’s posting now.

It’s like she doesn’t want Lula to get on in life, she knows she’s suffering at school but she adds more fuel , she needs to nurture her passions and interests not knock her down constantly. There’s more to life than having a nice bum and being pretty…

Reactions: 18
It’s like she doesn’t want Lula to get on in life, she knows she’s suffering at school but she adds more fuel , she needs to nurture her passions and interests not knock her down constantly. There’s more to life than having a nice bum and being pretty…
She doesn't want any of those children to get on in life, unless it's as a YouTuber/Love Island star. She doesn't want anyone to be doing better than her (although her measure of success is how much money she can rake in off the back of pretending to help people). She places no value on education, because she left school with nothing. She has winged her way through life by throwing herself at one man after another (regardless of whether they were already married at the time) and popping out babies to "keep" them.

Reactions: 29
She doesn't want any of those children to get on in life, unless it's as a YouTuber/Love Island star. She doesn't want anyone to be doing better than her (although her measure of success is how much money she can rake in off the back of pretending to help people). She places no value on education, because she left school with nothing. She has winged her way through life by throwing herself at one man after another (regardless of whether they were already married at the time) and popping out babies to "keep" them.
Oh don't.. what if B goes onto love Island...

Reactions: 9
That’s all she’s used to get on in life though, it’s probably all Josh says to her that he likes about her. Except she’s not even pretty anymore.

Reactions: 14
I noticed Emily hasn’t liked the post from the Trevi centre that on Rawhides page, seems very strange.

Reactions: 12
That’s all she’s used to get on in life though, it’s probably all Josh says to her that he likes about her. Except she’s not even pretty anymore.
He likes her tits and arse, and the fact she keeps him in £5k watches and £200 bum bags 🤷

Reactions: 25
I don’t think b would get an audition for love island.
You’re right although she loves herself enough to go on there and would be perfect to be the one they always have that’s super bitchy.

Imagine when they have family go in to visit. R would turn up in a thong, crop top and her best leopard print scrunchie. Drippy Dwayne following her in wearing some gold hot pants, pink trainers and a gimpy hat. They would make such a show of themselves it would be tv gold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A quick scroll through Insta of #ladrambay, shows smiling families who have paid, having a fab time. Meanwhile, Dramaqueen Doris just posts videos of a snarling family at odds with each other, with kids blatantly saying they want to go home. Ladram Bay must be so pleased.

Mebbee poor Rachey is upset cos she can't wear her Gucci sunglasses cos it's cloudy. She must be counting the days to Jubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.