PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up after spending 2 traumatic hours on a chat with Google Play.

What a thoroughly unpleasant family the Shambletons are.
It must be horrendous for the people staying in the caravans near them.
I feel sorry for all the children ending up with that disgusting pair of bastards as parents.
As someone mentioned earlier, they are like characters from Lord of Flies.
Constantly fighting and insulting one another, while she films & snorts & Simple Fckn Simon just stares ahead looking gormless as usual.
All because Rancid who is an academic & social failure, with a chip on her shoulder continues on her quest for money & recognition.
She's a bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The panic when Betsy said that Lula owed her money (from both girls). Wonder what the money was borrowed for. I get the feeling that Betsy said it to upset Lula. That was really difficult to watch. I feel for Lula, I really do 😔
It was a really awkward conversation like they didn't want it to be filmed.

Reactions: 15
It was a really awkward conversation like they didn't want it to be filmed.
The way Lula looked, it was though she definitely owed Betsy money but it was a lend it me and don't tell Mom situation.

And was that Edie calling Lula a cow on the walk back?!

These have got to be the one group if kids that I really dislike and I rarely dislike a child but its grim as duck that they all act like witches to try and get Rachel's attention. And rather than telling them to behave or be more respectful, she brays like a donkey and encourages it

Reactions: 30
Loooooooong time reader of this thread. And loooooooong time disliker of that pair of wankers.

Watching their little holiday has sent me over the edge.

Those poor children, growing up in that chaos with two “parents” who couldn’t give a tit.

I’ve got three children, all big age gaps. We aren’t noisy and chaotic. My children aren’t loud and nasty to each other. We don’t have people in and out of the house - my home is my children’s safe place. It’s quiet and loving and beyond all, a place they know they are safe and loved.

I couldn’t imagine having grown up like her children do. All the comings and goings, random people, parents bleeping off at all time, all the noise and shouting.

What a tit way to grow up.

And they look like the bleeping Clampits on that holiday. My heart would sink of I ended up next door to that lot.

And don’t get me started on that poor little toddler - not an ounce of love or comparison for him. Shunted off to other people all the time while his parents swan off. No wonder he has no connection with his mother, she’s never with him and when she is, she just slags him off. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When e says " shut up Lula no one likes you any way. You look like a cow" what the hell. And mother of the year says or does nothing as per. Seems like lu has had a bit of a brake from the crap with out be kind about and as soon as she's back on scene they a start on her again .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
As soon as Bekind showed up the whole family turned toxic.
She‘s definitely the favourite our got major tit on Raq.

Poor Lula, her holiday was definitely ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Just nipped over from the hinch thread to say that necklace she puts on wibly, if he puts on any more weight he's going to look like one of those poor seals with a flying ring embedded in its neck
@DipsyDoodle your recaps are awesome, keep up the sterling work
Ciao trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You can tell that B covered for the £30 saying that she “just wants it” but L’s face said it all.
B broke girl/sister code massively there.
Whether L is autistic or not (queue an update on that soon, hi Rach 👋🏻), she’s still really sensitive and quite obviously takes everything said, literally. I’m the same but my parents recognised this and framed/phrased things a lot better growing up so I was able to process.
They literally don’t give two flying fucks how that kid feels, or what they are doing to her (or any of them) longer term

Reactions: 29
Before B turned up, R was walking linked arms with L, giggling and chatting. B turns up and R is back to the mean girl act. L is in a corner being laughed at by everyone. B is being filmed being the funny and kind one.

I mean, does she feel the need to impress B or something? It’s very high school playground behaviour.

Reactions: 40
I think the worst thing about it is that all the people around her, the besties, Trevi house and so on, clearly see all this, and nobody says or does anything. Why?

Reactions: 27
When B is around her mum, she seems to morph into a mini Raq - bully, aggressive, angry and that's probably to appease Raq, it's probably leant behaviour, align yourself to the abuser so you're not in the firing line.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those stories. There's one part where Lula casts her eyes downward and actually looks broken.
I really hope you're reading this, you rancid bleeping bullies

What a set of bullies. duck me. That poor poor girl.
Rancid- I would be ASHAMED to have raised a girl as vile as Besty. She's your child
through and through.

Nasty witches the pair of you. I cannot wait until she and you get your comeuppance. Bekind will be a very small and very nasty fish in a big pond- can't wait till she meets her match. Imagine her actually picking on someone her own age and not her vulnerable and anxiety ridden 13 year old sister ( with the back up of her bleeping bleep of a mother).

And also while we're talking about your MANY failings as a human and a 'mother'. Stop feeding your toddler coke and junk and plonking him in front of an ipad. He's overweight and will only get bigger. Learn to say 'No' and be an actual parent.

I've screen recorded your story..I only wish I had the know-how to share it on TikTok. Let the world see how bleeping abusive you all are.

Tik tok would be a great way to get out there what they are all about, nothing she could do about it either

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can tell that B covered for the £30 saying that she “just wants it” but L’s face said it all.
B broke girl/sister code massively there.
Whether L is autistic or not (queue an update on that soon, hi Rach 👋🏻), she’s still really sensitive and quite obviously takes everything said, literally. I’m the same but my parents recognised this and framed/phrased things a lot better growing up so I was able to process.
They literally don’t give two flying fucks how that kid feels, or what they are doing to her (or any of them) longer term
Is Lula buying drugs from Betsy? £30 seems a lot for alcohol… vapes… any of the usual things a 13 wouldn’t want their mother knowing about

Iv not watched the stories and reading here I don't want to but it doesn't sound like a very good advert for this holiday place 🤦‍♀️ hopefully they won't gift her anything again!
Very professional R!!

Reactions: 23
I think the worst thing about it is that all the people around her, the besties, Trevi house and so on, clearly see all this, and nobody says or does anything. Why?
I think her nearest and dearest probably know but don’t know what to say at this point. That’s likely why her ‘circle’ is getting smaller. It’s one of those situations where your friend etc, has buried her head so far in the sand, you have to give up on them to save yourself.

(Trevi etc, just want the exposure. Though to be honest they are a strange organisation themselves. The woman in charge, Hannah, is an oddball.)

Reactions: 19
I think her nearest and dearest probably know but don’t know what to say at this point. That’s likely why her ‘circle’ is getting smaller. It’s one of those situations where your friend etc, has buried her head so far in the sand, you have to give up on them to save yourself.

(Trevi etc, just want the exposure. Though to be honest they are a strange organisation themselves. The woman in charge, Hannah, is an oddball.)
Love how she trotted along to the trevi meeting making sure her Marc Jacobs bag was prominently displayed. though it could be a fake Betsy brought back from Turkey!

I must be missing something because I just see B and T having a standard sister relationship. The only difference, R tries to be one of the girls. I have 3 siblings and we said things way worse than that but it was never bullying! I think people forget that T can give as good as she gets and is exactly the same with E. B and T do have a very close bond and spend a lot of time together but that's not shown enough.

Reactions: 10
I hope she watched it last night. How Vicky and her family still support her Dad. How it affects everyone round them and how easily anyones drinking can spiral
And still VP drinks
It’s all a game in that house of which kid can scramble to the top of the tit heap. Better to be at the top with our Raq than at the bottom being stomped on and belittled by everyone else I suppose. Poor Lula, this can’t make her anxiety issues any better!
I can't stand Lula can't even bear to watch her but I do feel sorry for her. Betsey is a horrible bully like her mother. Infant other than Wilby the whole family are awful.

Reactions: 10
I was vile to my sister , she was the golden child growing up and could do no wrong. Thankfully our mum didn’t shove a phone in our faces and record my reactions.

That useless excuse of a mother is causing so many issues for those children and couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 22
I must be missing something because I just see B and T having a standard sister relationship. The only difference, R tries to be one of the girls. I have 3 siblings and we said things way worse than that but it was never bullying! I think people forget that T can give as good as she gets and is exactly the same with E. B and T do have a very close bond and spend a lot of time together but that's not shown enough.
I think you’re right to an extent…but when R gets involved it’s clear the dynamic between the sisters changes and that T becomes their shared target.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.