PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying in a Q&A that her favourite thing to do with the kids was to play a family board game 😂😂😂 and they played a certain game when they were going through the court case with the boys which got them through the trauma of it or something like that!
The only time I think we've seen them play a game is for an ad #predictable

Poor little Wilby. What a cutie but so overweight. Not a mark on his skin though I noticed. Nice to see him without the teething necklace !
It's just a matter of time before she's off on a "trolls say Wilby is fat" rant. In reality we just care for his wellbeing more than his tit parents do!

Reactions: 22
She'll play a board game if she's paid to.
She'll take the kids away if she's paid to.
Ditto days out (aside from the free and easily accessible beach). Theme parks/family farms - takes them if someone pays her.
Takes them on interesting train journeys- if she's paid to.
I sense a theme here 🙄.
Also calling a weekend away or a 'lush' meal at Astrids minus the kids. They've got to be fed up of parenting by now surely?. Its been what, 4 whole days?!.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it a press trip or ad cause she is not really selling it as a place I would want to go. Edie and Lula said they wanted to go home !

Reactions: 20
Tallulah looks absolutely fine 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think sometimes it’s easy to think of that little girl who Rachael first introduced, that was sensitive and enjoyed nature. Though you have to remember, kids change as they grow up and she’s not that little girl anymore. Regardless of what Betsy does, Lula is a pretty average 13 year old girl. She doesn’t ever seem anxious nor neuro diverse.

(If kids are brought up by idiots, most of them end up acting like idiots. The only one here that breaks the mould slightly is Edie. Even if you look at something simple like speech for instance. 7/8 of them mumble and stammer (Josh.) I’m assuming it’s because she is more clever than the others due to her Dads genes.)
I'm sure you didn't mean it like that, but a stammer is in no way related to intellegence.
I'm a mthematician & stammer due to a degenerative brain condition. Sometimes it's so bad I can't speak at all. Great fun on conference calls.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure you didn't mean it like that, but a stammer is in no way related to intellegence.
I'm a mthematician & stammer due to a degenerative brain condition. Sometimes it's so bad I can't speak at all. Great fun on conference calls.
Apologies, I didn’t mean to offend. I completely understand that speech impediments in a clinical sense are not at all a reflection of a person’s intellect.

What I meant was that kids tend to learn from their environment in the early years, mumbling can and not speaking clearly can be learnt behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who called it that they'd be back home at about 10am. Can't wait to get home and get rid of the turds.
0DF2FE5F-ABA3-45F3-A026-C383EACB0025.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you click it takes you too her patcon to listen to the podcast I assume.
Just say it Rach we donated to the charity but now we need the money back, sign up to patcon.
Dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.