PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has sloshy got a coat on with a bit zipped up and then no too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Normally don't comment but teaching your toddler to fake cry for attention, excellent parenting skills there 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor little Wilby. What a cutie but so overweight. Not a mark on his skin though I noticed. Nice to see him without the teething necklace !

Reactions: 19
I think one of the dads from 2 dads in London admitted quitting his job... As an NHS clinic nurse to spending more time with the family and so one of them could be a stay at home parent. I haven't followed them for a while tho

Reactions: 4
Shame Ratchet didn’t get an advert for a board game while they were on this free holiday. They could have had a family evening then!

Reactions: 12
I think one of the dads from 2 dads in London admitted quitting his job... As an NHS clinic nurse to spending more time with the family and so one of them could be a stay at home parent. I haven't followed them for a while tho
I think Lewis, the older one left his job as a health care assistant to be at home for the children, which is a lovely thing to do.
Although they can obviously afford it with whatever Rich does for work & the advertising they do. But that's their choice & they seem good parents, who put their children's needs before their own, which is normal.
They've taken their children abroad too, which Rancid couldn't actually bear to go through with.

Reactions: 15
B’s trousers remind me of the All Saints/Spice Girls era 😆😆
Just catching up but YES! I thought this too and might have got a wee bit excited at the prospect of this becoming fashion again (although no chance I’d get away with it 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also does anyone follow maria fowler? Her 2yo had a temper tantrum today in town while shopping and she storied it after without filming any of her daughters distress - fancy that!

Reactions: 13
Shame Ratchet didn’t get an advert for a board game while they were on this free holiday. They could have had a family evening then!
And yet her, sloshy and Lianne can sit on a random Sunday night drunk and whatever else playing game upon game.

Reactions: 12
And yet her, sloshy and Lianne can sit on a random Sunday night drunk and whatever else playing game upon game.
Isn't it weird I bloody love family board games on caravan holidays!
I'm calling it they'll be home for 10am tomorrow morning. And be away/have friends over this weekend

Reactions: 18
Isn't it weird I bloody love family board games on caravan holidays!
I'm calling it they'll be home for 10am tomorrow morning. And be away/have friends over this weekend
They will have plans for the weekend, almost definitely!
They desperately need time away from their children, after being stuck with 4 of them for 5 days.
I'm sure they'll be out for dinner tomorrow & Saturday, then an early train to London on Monday for a business meeting.
Or maybe they'll just dump the children off tomorrow & have a romantic weekend away.
Lush.

Reactions: 16
Also, Ash and Chels stories is how a real influencer should film. Their review has been really good!

Every square says lush, you get house at least 10 times a day
Might make myself one tomorrow 🤣🤣

Every square says lush, you get house at least 10 times a day
Also, Ash and Chels stories is how a real influencer should film. Their review has been really good!

Give my kids a board game to play 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember her saying in a Q&A that her favourite thing to do with the kids was to play a family board game 😂😂😂 and they played a certain game when they were going through the court case with the boys which got them through the trauma of it or something like that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why is Wilby eating pizza at 20.50 while watching his tablet... feed him some proper food, at a proper time and put him to bed! And for God's sake take that tablet off him! It's more of a parent than she is! Cocomelon deserves child maintenance from this pair of cretins for looking after their kid more than they do!
You can see how big Wilby is getting, and you can see why. He's running round, he's active, yet his diet is shocking and you can tell he's overweight by his arms, tummy and chest. It's not difficult to feed a child a healthy diet and she can't blame it on the 'level 3 autism' either. It's because mcdonalds staff know their order off by heart and they don't bother to try with him and just feed him junk, seemingly at whatever time of day or night he wants.
How is this not neglect? 🤦‍♀️
I also think the relationship between B and T isn't that bad, all sisters argue and they do seem close...when Racketball isn't around. She definitely tries to 'get in' with her 17 year old as the 'cool mum' and B has way too much tit on Rudolf so she takes her side over everything, although B can be a witch at times I don't think she's that bad until Rancid stirs the pot
I don't think it's pizza. Looks like toast/bread with marmite on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.