PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really understand that a parent would want to take a career break to be the sole cater for a toddler who has been recently has a neurodevelopmental diagnosis. But since slosh’s “career break” has rachet ever shown that slosh had him on a 1:1 basis , taking him to toddlers, sensory play etc. nope !!
Career wise slosh isn’t presenting himself as a good role model or asipiring to his children.
1 he is no fashion influencer
2 he is no cook
3 can’t hang a picture
4 can’t even keep birds alive
5 has given up cutting nails

Reactions: 22
Absolutely. This is untrue. She's just demonstrating once again that she reads here. Someone the other day posted that they'd emailed a fairtrade supplier to the shop. Hey presto we get her fantasy email implying that someone sent an email and it has been forwarded to her. I agree that no business should be stupid enough to forward that level of detail to her. A redacted copy or excerpt, maybe. Never the full email. So, yeh, pustuled pussy, this [fake email you posted] IS untrue. The only truth is you have a clammy clunge. You and your mangey minge need sorting out.
Clammy clunge, Mangey minge 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just chocked on my coffee haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder who’s looking after the extremely violent toddler who attacks people then horrifically vomits afterwards whilst they’re pratting about at the gym 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder who’s looking after the extremely violent toddler who attacks people then horrifically vomits afterwards whilst they’re pratting about at the gym 🤔
Probably GG I’d say as I’m sure she lost her actual job the other week. She’s been hired as the full time punchbag of the violent and aggressive, level 3 autistic child 🤔

Reactions: 19
Probably GG I’d say as I’m sure she lost her actual job the other week. She’s been hired as the full time punchbag of the violent and aggressive, level 3 autistic child 🤔
B wouldn't let Ratface leave Wilby with her last week as apparently she doesn't hold hie hand when out and Be kind says it's dangerous. That was night she went to Emily's.

• Wow
B wouldn't let Ratface leave Wilby with her last week as apparently she doesn't hold hie hand when out and Be kind says it's dangerous. That was night she went to Emily's.
Bekind can be a pain in the arse but she is not the mother of Wilby and deserves to have her nights to herself. No doubt Ratface would try and threw money at her to babysit but perhaps Bekind just didn’t want to or she was making a point to her totally useless parents that they need to try and install some discipline in Wilby, I appreciate that can be difficult but this is about road safety.

Reactions: 18
I sebt
I sent an email to the Fair-trade company supplying her.
I haven't had a response yet....
[/QUOTE]
As long as that email doesn't look familiar... I absolutely believe your email is what she is basing this latest missive on. Can one of our patreon moles maybe comment on it saying "OMG, I was googling your trolls and found this awful site called Tattle and someone on there was emailing a company about you. This must be what they sent. OMG we should all join Tattle to sort them out. I can't believe Tattle is allowed. It is like treason.". Please can someone do it? 🤣

• Haha
Bekind can be a pain in the arse but she is not the mother of Wilby and deserves to have her nights to herself. No doubt Ratface would try and threw money at her to babysit but perhaps Bekind just didn’t want to or she was making a point to her totally useless parents that they need to try and install some discipline in Wilby, I appreciate that can be difficult but this is about road safety.
Sorry my post wasn't clear, bekind was kicking off about GG not having Wilby.

Reactions: 9
Sorry my post wasn't clear, bekind was kicking off about GG not having Wilby.
Why should she? He isn’t GGs responsibility or her sibling.
They may be close friends but that doesn’t mean she should be looking after Wibly.

Reactions: 13
Clammy clunge, Mangey minge 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just chocked on my coffee haha.
I've spent way too much time thinking up names for her patchwork pussy today. Catharthis for my rage is the only excuse I can think of!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why should she? He isn’t GGs responsibility or her sibling.
They may be close friends but that doesn’t mean she should be looking after Wibly.
It's so creepy how she collects these random vulnerable women and drags them into the patchwork tit show. Nevermind empire, that email should have said cult!

If that email was real (it isn’t) - the person would presumably have emailed a pretty known brand to complain.

What big brand wouldn’t comply with GDPR to the point they send the email of complaint to the person being complained about? Without blanking out any identifying info! I bleeping doubt it.

If she genuinely thinks she can fool people with that she’s thicker than I thought.

Why is she advertising Nivea Men? We all know Sloshy doesn’t have enough testosterone to grow pubes, let alone need to shave.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.