PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wh
Funny how the email has the 2 names of the people who she doesn’t speak to anymore 😂
Vanessa and John.
Stepdaughters mum and her own brother.

It’s very creepy and the amount of people she labels toxic. When I’m reality she’s the toxic one.
Where is this email?
I can't find it.

Reactions: 2
Is this another babysitter for Wilby😂 who are all these people in the house and why has she got a man round painting little bits so she can decide what colour she wants, its like Brewsters millions. She's posted on the home page having a go at Joyce, how delightful.
7F274000-D584-4FC2-873D-945A89A57304.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Believe me that’ll be the first thing I do. I’ve never ever bumped into her in Paignton but she’d certainly get told to duck off if she tried to be pleasant in the gym.
Your mission is to infiltrate and become a patchwork girl and report back to us. DEPLOY DEPLOY DEPLOY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why did they bother getting Edie's room redecorated if they were going to chop it about and put a door in to the bathroom? It's like everything is done with absolutely no prior thought or planning.
To be fair alll they did was paint and install the most hideous dressing table ever!

Reactions: 13
I've spent way too much time thinking up names for her patchwork pussy today. Catharthis for my rage is the only excuse I can think of!
It cheered me up 🤣 I love the names that us bastard tattlers have for ratshit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I've managed to attach it from earlier pages. If she has breached GDPR and doxed you I do hope you can take her to the cleaners over it.
That was the email I sent yesterday to to the Pebble Child company.
I put the "Patchwork Girls" in the email as that's what I call her team of enablers.
That is my name, on the email, part of my name.
Does anyone know who I should complain to regarding her posting my name publicly?
I wrote the email yesterday after another long journey, where the rain had soaked through my clothes that were in my suitcase on the roof rack.
I was extremely pissed off as the only dry clothes I had to wear were pyjamas.
Anyway, that email was far too polite for me.
I wasn't in a good mood.
But the person who runs that company must be a complete fuckwit to send my email to her, without actually Googling her name, as I
Suggested.

Raq knows who I am, because she replied to several of my messages to her from 2016 to 2018, when I was a hun.
I was also an abused woman, & after the tit messages I got back from her, I could have ended up as another dead Victim of domestic abuse.
Another statistic.
duck of Rancid, you evil old bleep.

ETA
I've called her launderette and pound shop the Patchwork Empire for months.
It's not meant to be complementary, it's an insult you daft old twit!
And why the duck is she comparing herself to Beyonce?!!!
I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but still, it's rather unfair bringing her into it too!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
So Betsy had to step in and protect Wibble & GG from an unsafe request from Rachael. But ended up at Emily’s? Sounds about right, I’d expect more situations like this in the future. Betsy has essentially been the adult for a while now.
Yes, this was night Betsy went to Emily's. The row was about looking after Wibble, but was put down to Betsy hormones as she's got the implant now.

That was the email I sent yesterday's to to the Pebble Child company.
I put the "Patchwork Girls" in the email as that's what I call her team of enablers.
Does anyone know who I should complain to regarding her posting my name publicly?
I wrote the email yesterday after another long journey, where the rain had soaked through my clothes that were in my suitcase on the roof rack.
I wasn't in a good mood.
But the person who runs that company must be a complete fuckwit to send my email to her, without actually Googling her name, as I
Suggested.

Raq knows who I am, because she replied to several of my messages to her from 2016 to 2018, when I was a hun.
I was also an abused woman, & after the tit messages I got back from her, I could have ended up as another dead Victim of domestic abuse.
Another statistic.
She also quoted your surname too 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Feeding a family is hard, so instead of our shop having a loyalty card if you buy a jumper with a picture of Wilbys trees you'll get a free tub of cottage cheese.

Sorry if this is far too long it's yhe first time I've done it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wasn't in a good mood.
Suggested.

Another statistic.

ETA
It's not meant to be complementary, it's an instant you daft twit!
And why the duck is she comparing here to Beyonce?!!!
I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but still, it's ratha unfair brings her into it too!!!!
Ico or gov website. That’s for the company ( I THINK) and for R you should report her on IG as harassment and bullying.

it was on Patreon so you can only do it if you’re following her on that.

Reactions: 9
I wasn't in a good mood.
Suggested.

Another statistic.

ETA
I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but still, it's ratha unfair brings her into it too!!!!
They seem to have breached GDPR by sending your email to her then she hasn’t adequately blanked out your details, you can complain to the information commissioner on their website https://ico.org.uk/
I’d also take my own screenshot of her story and then report to IG / FB that she’s trying to dox you

Reactions: 26
I don't believe for a minute that every company who gets a complaint about her then sends her the email/message etc. They would be immediately breaching GDPR for a start.
Depends on how reputable the company are. Some of the dodgy companies that people warned Kate Hayes alleged MUA about, passed on complainers email addresses to her and she doxxed them. Her thread is great fun and the wiki is a work of art! Anyway, back to Floyd and flounder face.

Reactions: 8
I wasn't in a good mood.
Suggested.

Another statistic.

ETA
I wouldn't know where to start but I'd certainly contact that company again and inform them that your taking things further because they have broken gdpr by forwarding your message on and she has now made your personal information public! I would threaten them both with legal action. But again, I'm not sure how you would do that, hopefully someone here will point you in the right direction.

Reactions: 29
I wasn't in a good mood.
Suggested.

Another statistic.

ETA
Well according to their website they have breached their own privacy statement- fuckwits!
There's details on how to report them on the government website
1654721018516.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wasn't in a good mood.
Suggested.

Another statistic.

ETA
I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but still, it's rather unfair bringing her into it too!!!!
Have a look on here https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint

And make sure anything that's in your own name (social media etc) is locked down, before you get the huns looking you up to abuse you.

Reactions: 21
I wasn't in a good mood.
Suggested.

Another statistic.

ETA
From their website t&c's
"It is not passed on to other parties"
DE3E1CB8-EB5E-4F13-B54D-C447431F8FAC.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.