PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on how reputable the company are. Some of the dodgy companies that people warned Kate Hayes alleged MUA about, passed on complainers email addresses to her and she doxxed them. Her thread is great fun and the wiki is a work of art! Anyway, back to Floyd and flounder face.
Definitely ICO. Thats horrendous.

Some companies just see the ££ and I bet they all had a giggle over it. At the end of the day they're using her to advertise to start off with so their morals aren't great, it's hardly unexpected. But a nice fine might teach them the error of their ways. There are so many people out there like her or just kissing up to her for the money that their morals seem to get lost.

Reactions: 18
The company and Rachel are actual toss pots.

the owner is clearly so far up Rachel’s musty fanny that she’s putting her business in trouble for sharing privacy information.
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
That was the email I sent yesterday to to the Pebble Child company.
I put the "Patchwork Girls" in the email as that's what I call her team of enablers.
That is my name, on the email, part of my name.
Does anyone know who I should complain to regarding her posting my name publicly?
I wrote the email yesterday after another long journey, where the rain had soaked through my clothes that were in my suitcase on the roof rack.
I was extremely pissed off as the only dry clothes I had to wear were pyjamas.
Anyway, that email was far too polite for me.
I wasn't in a good mood.
But the person who runs that company must be a complete fuckwit to send my email to her, without actually Googling her name, as I
Suggested.

Raq knows who I am, because she replied to several of my messages to her from 2016 to 2018, when I was a hun.
I was also an abused woman, & after the tit messages I got back from her, I could have ended up as another dead Victim of domestic abuse.
Another statistic.
duck of Rancid, you evil old bleep.

ETA
I've called her launderette and pound shop the Patchwork Empire for months.
It's not meant to be complementary, it's an insult you daft old twit!
And why the duck is she comparing herself to Beyonce?!!!
I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but still, it's rather unfair bringing her into it too!!!!
She's a complete bleep. I hope you are OK?

Reactions: 14
That was the email I sent yesterday to to the Pebble Child company.
I put the "Patchwork Girls" in the email as that's what I call her team of enablers.
That is my name, on the email, part of my name.
Does anyone know who I should complain to regarding her posting my name publicly?
I wrote the email yesterday after another long journey, where the rain had soaked through my clothes that were in my suitcase on the roof rack.
I was extremely pissed off as the only dry clothes I had to wear were pyjamas.
Anyway, that email was far too polite for me.
I wasn't in a good mood.
But the person who runs that company must be a complete fuckwit to send my email to her, without actually Googling her name, as I
Suggested.

Raq knows who I am, because she replied to several of my messages to her from 2016 to 2018, when I was a hun.
I was also an abused woman, & after the tit messages I got back from her, I could have ended up as another dead Victim of domestic abuse.
Another statistic.
duck of Rancid, you evil old bleep.

ETA
I've called her launderette and pound shop the Patchwork Empire for months.
It's not meant to be complementary, it's an insult you daft old twit!
And why the duck is she comparing herself to Beyonce?!!!
I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but still, it's rather unfair bringing her into it too!!!!
I hope you take this further and report not only the company but rabid too! What they've done is illegal surely?

Reactions: 27
The company and Rachel are actual toss pots.

the owner is clearly so far up Rachel’s musty fanny that she’s putting her business in trouble for sharing privacy information.
🤦🏻‍♀️
This is what I don't get. R is no one special and she doesn't have alot of die hard huns to catapult companies into the millions. Why would any reputable company risk their business for her?? Its blatantly obvious she will publicly share any form of negative feedback that's sent to her via these companies so why do they do it?? Its not worth the fine or the hassle for them. Blows my mind. Either that or the owner of that company or someone in the head office is a friend of hers!

Reactions: 25
Thank you all for the advice you have given me on reporting the slimy old bleep.
I will report her.
I really enjoy doing a good complaint.
I'm always very polite, but assertive.
I recently reported a well known Optometry company. They had sold my husband some prescription sunglasses that were unwearable. They were unwilling to resolve the problem.
After reporting them to the College of Optometrists, where we live, telephoning head office & emailing the area manager,
we got two new pairs of RayBan sunglasses.
Obviously I'm not expecting any new sunglasses, but some wow sweatshirts for myself and all the trolls would be lovely thank you Rach, by way of an apology.
Preferably lilac.
And we all want a couple of scrunchies and some swear pens too.
Or anything with bleep on it.
If I or any Tattlers think of anything else, I will let you know.
Cheers hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Jeez. That company has definitely broken the GDPR rules. That is a serious breach. The ICO is the best place to report this too. Not only by the pebble child but Ratshit aswell as patroen is a paying business and will need to be compliant. She has seriously effed up this time. I do hope you are ok though @VCJR Xx

Reactions: 38
Thank you all for the advice you have given me on reporting the slimy old bleep.
I will report her.
I recently reported a well known Optometry company. They had sold my husband some prescription sunglasses that were unwearable.
Then they lost them. After reporting them to the College of Optometrists, where we live, and telephoning head office, we got two new pairs of RayBan sunglasses.
Obviously I'm not expecting any new sunglasses, but some wow sweatshirts for myself and all the trolls would be lovely thank you Rach, by way of an apology.
Preferably lilac.
Cheers hun.
I don't want her tat..I'd prefer it if she just fucked off into obscurity to be honest 🤣 oh and to give everyone their money back 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yay I got a small glimpse of the prison shower room! Not the whole thing tho (not like Rach who usually leaves nothing to the imagination). Bonus for telling us Josh has no beard and showing his watch. What a pair of wankers

I feel seen by you Rach! Now please show proof Josh is only just about to go on a career break - maybe the worlds most depressing leaving do?!

Reactions: 12
I will report her.
I recently reported a well known Optometry company. They had sold my husband some prescription sunglasses that were unwearable. They were unwilling to resolve the problem.
After reporting them to the College of Optometrists, where we live, telephoning head office & emailing the area manager,
we got two new pairs of RayBan sunglasses.
Preferably lilac.
Cheers hun.
I really hope that you can make her sweat for doing this to you 😡 This is bang out of order and maybe Rabid can get a bit of payback that she deserves! She is a complete bleep, I can’t stand the piece of tit! She really thinks th she can get away with everything and is totally untouchable 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I do hope you're ok @VCJR

I'm very pleased though that the company have shot themselves in the foot and it's all Raq's fault for sharing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m shocked (shouldn’t be really) but I genuinely thought that email wasn’t for real as I honestly thought no company would forward it to her complete with names/email address etc.
Unbelievable. You should definitely report both of them for doing this to you, and don’t back down whatever their response is. Does the company have any other social media? If so you should make it clear what they have done, breaching GDPR, they clearly have no integrity or morals, which is why they’re associated with her I guess.

Reactions: 32
Oh she is going to be bleeping rabid that she can connect a “troll email” to tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the owner of the company. Oh dear as Wilby would say.
3234B776-86BC-4C2C-8DF0-9B0F528C40E0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Hopefully she is shitting a brick that she's landing Pebble Child in serious tit and they'll stop supplying the tat shop!
No she's teflon coated, she won't give a tit and certainly won't care if she's caused trouble to the company. They shouldn't have forwarded the email onto her, if they had any concerns about the email they received, they could have mentioned in a conversation without naming names but forwarding the entire email is a massive breach.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.