PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe that email is genuine. After all we're constantly saying about her having no proof of "trolling" on here.

Secondly, it seems a fairly mild email if it is real. People email brands that work with unscrupulous influencers every day.

Lastly, is she bleeping joking comparing herself to Beyonce? She'd be lucky to be compared to Katie Price!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Isn't her stepdaughters Mum called V? Did they fall out? Is she in toxic timeout?
She's got form for using the names of 'toxic' people in her fantasy emails or books I'm sure. Just another little sly dig.
It ought to read ..

To Rachelelle (phone one)
From Rachelelle (phone two).
Sad act. What a way to spend the afternoon.

Reactions: 24
Rachet
Get a hobby hen or just be a mum
Your page is soooooo boring and repetitive
It’s like sky news on reels
Woe me
Thrush
Weekend away
Trolls
On repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's got form for using the names of 'toxic' people in her fantasy emails or books I'm sure. Just another little sly dig.
It ought to read ..

To Rachelelle (phone one)
From Rachelelle (phone two).
Sad act. What a way to spend the afternoon.
Awful I knew she did it with the boys Mum in her first book, which is just evil behaviour!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hwo many pairs of trainers does one person need? Where do they store them all, unless that's what the shed in the driveway is for.
813D3F9F-1640-4A25-9F15-EBEC1B069178.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She goes on and on about trolls and emails and social service calls, but still doesn't think about curbing her online presence.
One day Raq, some of this tit is going to stick you know 🥴

Reactions: 23
Glad to see Sloshy’s "career break" (a term I still find hilarious for a man who hasn't actually had a job for some time) is going well. I thought he was taking it to look after Wilby? Now they are dicking around at the gym together. That's another of his hobbies she's found a way to curtail in case he falls penis first into another woman.

Reactions: 34
FFS I go to that gym. 🤢
Standby for the patreon claiming she and Slosh had to change gym because a deranged troll started going there and harassed them. You might want to consider giving everything a thorough cleanse before use seeing as her fermented flaps have been sliding around all over the equipment...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Standby for the patreon claiming she and Slosh had to change gym because a deranged troll started going there and harassed them. You might want to consider giving everything a thorough cleanse before use seeing as her fermented flaps have been sliding around all over the equipment...
Believe me that’ll be the first thing I do. I’ve never ever bumped into her in Paignton but she’d certainly get told to duck off if she tried to be pleasant in the gym.

Reactions: 18
Is she there with Sloshy? PC Sloshy who took five years off to volunteer in a zoo and look after their (non)ASD child? Instead, it’s an excuse to love each other even more. You’ve got six kids at home knobheads, stop acting like teenagers.

Reactions: 30
1) that email is fake, if its not then whoever it was sent to has broken gdpr by sharing it with the person who the complaint it made about!
2) wasn't long before she mussled in on js gym time! The bloke can't do anything on his own!
3) your not beyonce/bob geldolf or Elton John, get a life you weirdo!

Reactions: 40
I find it hard to believe that email is genuine. After all we're constantly saying about her having no proof of "trolling" on here.

Secondly, it seems a fairly mild email if it is real. People email brands that work with unscrupulous influencers every day.

Lastly, is she bleeping joking comparing herself to Beyonce? She'd be lucky to be compared to Katie Price!
Absolutely. This is untrue. She's just demonstrating once again that she reads here. Someone the other day posted that they'd emailed a fairtrade supplier to the shop. Hey presto we get her fantasy email implying that someone sent an email and it has been forwarded to her. I agree that no business should be stupid enough to forward that level of detail to her. A redacted copy or excerpt, maybe. Never the full email. So, yeh, pustuled pussy, this [fake email you posted] IS untrue. The only truth is you have a clammy clunge. You and your mangey minge need sorting out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
[/QUOTE]I sebt
Absolutely. This is untrue. She's just demonstrating once again that she reads here. Someone the other day posted that they'd emailed a fairtrade supplier to the shop. Hey presto we get her fantasy email implying that someone sent an email and it has been forwarded to her. I agree that no business should be stupid enough to forward that level of detail to her. A redacted copy or excerpt, maybe. Never the full email. So, yeh, pustuled pussy, this [fake email you posted] IS untrue. The only truth is you have a clammy clunge. You and your mangey minge need sorting out.
I sent an email to the Fair-trade company supplying her.
I haven't had a response yet....

Reactions: 10
Glad to see Sloshy’s "career break" (a term I still find hilarious for a man who hasn't actually had a job for some time) is going well. I thought he was taking it to look after Wilby? Now they are dicking around at the gym together. That's another of his hobbies she's found a way to curtail in case he falls penis first into another woman.
These two will do anything to get out of parenting that's why. Kids will be palmed off on their older kids or Brian down the Rd or Brian down the roads dads cousin 😆
Who can afford to just have a career break though? Screams pay pal wages 🧐🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These two will do anything to get out of parenting that's why. Kids will be palmed off on their older kids or Brian down the Rd or Brian down the roads dads cousin 😆
Who can afford to just have a career break though? Screams pay pal wages 🧐🤥
Hopefully the huns will realise how far from relatable she is now. It's backfired a bit on Hinch, her hubby is on a permanent career break and now a move to a big house.

Reactions: 11
Hopefully the huns will realise how far from relatable she is now. It's backfired a bit on Hinch, her hubby is on a permanent career break and now a move to a big house.
Makes you wonder why us tattlers bother being normal people, obiding by life's rules & all the tit that goes with it when these pricks get by just ripping off any Tom Dick or Harry with all their swipe ups & other cons that all the sheep are blinded by. WAKE UP MAN!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.