PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so creepy how she collects these random vulnerable women and drags them into the patchwork tit show. Nevermind empire, that email should have said cult!
Funny how the email has the 2 names of the people who she doesn’t speak to anymore 😂
Vanessa and John.
Stepdaughters mum and her own brother.

It’s very creepy and the amount of people she labels toxic. When I’m reality she’s the toxic one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Of course pc piss tank loves grooming him self he's a MASSIVE fanny!!!!

Shes a revolting piece of tit and I can't wait to see her down fall.

Reactions: 12
Why is she advertising Nivea Men? We all know Sloshy doesn’t have enough testosterone to grow pubes, let alone need to shave.
I think I've said on here before, he looks like he has never had facial hair. It gives me the ick almost as much as his tic tac teeth. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry my post wasn't clear, bekind was kicking off about GG not having Wilby.
So Betsy had to step in and protect Wibble & GG from an unsafe request from Rachael. But ended up at Emily’s? Sounds about right, I’d expect more situations like this in the future. Betsy has essentially been the adult for a while now.

• Angry
I think I've said on here before, he looks like he has never had facial hair. It gives me the ick almost as much as his tic tac teeth. :sick:
He does shave his legs so I will take that as grooming 😂😂. I am seething as my sensitive skin son uses Nivea to shave ….

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I sebt
I sent an email to the Fair-trade company supplying her.
I haven't had a response yet....
[/QUOTE]

Forever lurking but can’t help but notice she’s read that you have emailed them (pretty sure you mentioned it a couple of pages ago) and then has a Vanessa Claire John email and you’re VCJ R making me immediately assume she’s trying to throw Vanessa A under her toxic bud again but this is too much of a coincidence for me!

Apologies if this is clutching at straws!

I rarely add anything because you wonderful lot always cover it but I’ve been trying to find out more on Michael Fabricant lookalike Jeremy for a while but have nothing other than his IMO tacky website

Hi Raych 👋 you stink

• Wow
Reactions: 37
If that email was real (it isn’t) - the person would presumably have emailed a pretty known brand to complain.

What big brand wouldn’t comply with GDPR to the point they send the email of complaint to the person being complained about? Without blanking out any identifying info! I bleeping doubt it.

If she genuinely thinks she can fool people with that she’s thicker than I thought.
Exactly this. As if a company or anyone would receive an email like this and then forward it in its entirety to the person the complaint is about!!
she’s just got too much time on her hands with her many phones. To be fair though, if she didn’t mention trolls daily then her content would dry up pretty quick 😂

Reactions: 15
Pebble Child - Fairtrade but happy to doxx people? Decent suppliers you are using there then Rancid?

Her lookalike friend, Jane, also has the surname John. She really has zero imagination!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The house is a tit show. They’ve not plastered and painted over the wall outside the prison shower.

purple and grey looks as cheap as duck. Well you are as cheap as duck. Them colours are vile.

Omg she makes me rate !! They are nice clothes I’m gunna sell them. Oh are they to good enough to be donated !! You just expect everyone else to do that. You greedy bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Exactly this. As if a company or anyone would receive an email like this and then forward it in its entirety to the person the complaint is about!!
she’s just got too much time on her hands with her many phones. To be fair though, if she didn’t mention trolls daily then her content would dry up pretty quick 😂
Bit late on this one but I work in influencer marketing and I can 100% confirm a brand would NOT disclose the name of someone who has sent them a complaint. It’s a complete breach of GDPR, so either she’s made it up or the company she’s working with now have a massive GDPR case on their hands as she’s shared to the masses!

He’s not working now and never has been, so he could be spending quality 1:1 time with Wilby, really bringing him up to speed. He could be taking him to groups so that he can cope when he goes to school, instead of already being resigned at the age of 2, to never being mainstream. He could be taking him to the library, to toddler groups, to sensory play. He could be doing speech and language work with him, just basic phase one phonics (sounds). He could be teaching him road safety.

Basically, he could be doing anything he liked to enrich that poor child’s life, and make up for the disadvantage they’ve created.

But no, he’s following her around like a lost lapdog and she’s joined the one final hobby he had away from her.

Reactions: 38
I think Bekind was kicking off saying GG shouldn’t have Wilby on her own as she doesn’t hold his hand ?

He’s not working now and never has been, so he could be spending quality 1:1 time with Wilby, really bringing him up to speed. He could be taking him to groups so that he can cope when he goes to school, instead of already being resigned at the age of 2, to never being mainstream. He could be taking him to the library, to toddler groups, to sensory play. He could be doing speech and language work with him, just basic phase one phonics (sounds). He could be teaching him road safety.

Basically, he could be doing anything he liked to enrich that poor child’s life, and make up for the disadvantage they’ve created.

But no, he’s following her around like a lost lapdog and she’s joined the one final hobby he had away from her.
He was still working for D&C police in January.

Reactions: 3
Bathroom tiles need a scrub.

What, that’s how they’re supposed to look? Ok....

Looks like a shot from some kind of ‘Broken Britain’ documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.