PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, turning a perfectly good house into a shambles, because she can! Surely a family of 8 would want a decent sized kitchen/diner? But no, a gold bath (even though no one has baths), is far more important!

Reactions: 15
Again, turning a perfectly good house into a shambles, because she can! Surely a family of 8 would want a decent sized kitchen/diner? But no, a gold bath (even though no one has baths), is far more important!
Imagine spending £4k on a bath just to take some nice pics for Instagram, after telling everyone you won't be putting a bath in because nobody uses it (except Wilby even though he apparently hates a bath, he has one every day and sometimes is even filmed in there for an ad) 🤷

Anyway, they don't need a nice big kitchen diner anyway, most of the kids are never there and when they are, they're fed frozen shite from Iceland or one of the many, many ready meals that Rack gets free for advertising them.

Reactions: 17
Surely with the amount of work they are doing, it would of just been easier to buy a bigger more suitable property? Especially with how everything is so expensive now.

Reactions: 22
Imagine spending £4k on a bath just to take some nice pics for Instagram, after telling everyone you won't be putting a bath in because nobody uses it (except Wilby even though he apparently hates a bath, he has one every day and sometimes is even filmed in there for an ad) 🤷

Anyway, they don't need a nice big kitchen diner anyway, most of the kids are never there and when they are, they're fed frozen shite from Iceland or one of the many, many ready meals that Rack gets free for advertising them.
But Sloshy will need an instagrammable kitchen when he launches his new cooking channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Titwank acting all Billy big bollocks about being reported to the building inspector's and yet the story of him holding a parcel with their address for all to see stays up 🤷‍♀️
I would be more worried about a crazed hun turning up than being reported to the building inspector you pair of clueless pricks. Safeguard your children 👊

Attachments

Reactions: 28
.....And

..And that ridiculous choke hazard necklace that is meant for a child at least 4 times his age, as in secondary school children who can make choices on how they accessorise !!
I think its a teething aid. Also saw one on an ankle of a 2 month old baby who was "teething" . Amber necklaces. Just read on Google no evidence it works and can cause choking etc. Should never be worn at night.

Reactions: 9
Why are they so bleeping boring 🥱
I’m losing the will to live 🤦‍♀️
Thankfully you guys keep me entertained during my team meetings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve avoided her stories today. I don’t think I could handle Josh being his usual monotone self whilst she snorts and cackles in the background 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s knocking a door from the bathroom into Edies room?

If so,why so?

I don’t watch her stories she’s makes me sick
I'm going with Edie will move up into the hobbit loft. They'll build themselves a ridiculous ensuite with a bath deep enough to soak her fishy fanny/crabby c*nt/toxic twit in.

That house, bearing in mind the money she rakes in, could be a statement piece.

Knocking down the wall from the kitchen into the living room could have made a huge kitchen diner/living space with access to the garden

And the hobbit stairs are just mind-blowing. I can't believe that a reputable builder signed that off.

But hey gold taps are where it's at.
Troll. Her and the building regs man have plenty of laughs at people like you 🙊

It’s not to anyone (I know she’s blanked it out, but she could quite easily have made that up herself - it’s not obvious who they are writing to.)
She’s got The Patchwork Girls sewn into things. So of course it’s a thing.
And “it’s the …. for me” has to be the most irritating phrase ever!

Last edited:
I don't believe for a minute that every company who gets a complaint about her then sends her the email/message etc. They would be immediately breaching GDPR for a start.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.