PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers I know what happened between Astrid, Simon and Judgey McJudgefuck 🤭 Remember when they were last invited round and Rach wiped her bare fadge all over Astrids furniture? Well it was that day that it happened….

Josh: Get your shoes on Rach we need to leave
Rach: Why, I’m comfy here airing the flaps on the sofa
Josh: I’ve just been to the toilet and I saw something that has made me question our friendship with Simon 😳
Rach: What is it Josh tell me quick otherwise I’ll horrifically vomit 🤢
Josh: It’s Simon, he’s not who we think he is. You know how we like to judge people on what’s in their fridge and shower cubicles? Well I noticed he had that Creed shower gel when we came last and I thought that’s weird he should’ve run out by now, so tested it 🕵🏻‍♂️
Rach: Go on ….
Josh: It’s Lynx Africa 🤭🤦🏻‍♂️
Rach: 😱 duck off Josh are you kidding me? You best be kidding me because if that’s the case we can’t be friends with them 😧
Josh: I know Rach, I’m as shocked as you are 👀
And it gets worse Rach. They only have apples and bananas in their fruit bowl not dragon fruit or kumquat 🤨
Rach: Let’s get the duck out of this peasant hole 🏃🏼‍💨

And with that they returned to Patchwork Palace never to return to Astrids 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry I’ve just seen ‘Judgey McJudgeFuck’ and nearly fell over laughing. Got to be in the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So in order to qualify as poor you eat egg and chips, bread (🤔), don’t wear adidas trainers, spend under £100 on a cardigan, your baby wears his outfits more than once each outfit costs around£60/£70 , don’t wear North face jackets, use a Henry hoover and actually push it around yourself, don’t wear Gucci belts and don’t eat 94 roast dinners a week.

duck 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve just packed mine and the kids bags on route t’workOuse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So in order to qualify as poor you eat egg and chips, bread (🤔), don’t wear adidas trainers, spend under £100 on a cardigan, your baby wears his outfits more than once each outfit costs around£60/£70 , don’t wear North face jackets, use a Henry hoover and actually push it around yourself, don’t wear Gucci belts and don’t eat 94 roast dinners a week.

duck 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve just packed mine and the kids bags on route t’workOuse 😭
Genuinely been craving egg and chips since last night. Even been considering frying the chips. All this talk of tinned peaches and evaporated milk, it’s got me reminiscing for my gran who used to treat us to such delicacies as these, and sometimes condensed milk if we were lucky 😋
Working class folk know how to eat 😂🥲 R is out of touch with reality…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuinely been craving egg and chips since last night. Even been considering frying the chips. All this talk of tinned peaches and evaporated milk, it’s got me reminiscing for my gran who used to treat us to such delicacies as these, and sometimes condensed milk if we were lucky 😋
Omg me too! Just came in to say that. The thought of homemade chips 😋

Plus a chunky doorstep of bread and butter dipped in the egg and ketchup.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg me too! Just came in to say that. The thought of homemade chips 😋

Plus a chunky doorstep of bread and butter dipped in the egg and ketchup.
My mum still fries hers in dripping/lard. Double fried of course. They are the best chips. Sadly, as she is still serving 1943 ration-sized portions, I always feel very short changed and have to confess to often stealing from plates when she is dishing up. 🤣 She also does a mean line in risoles. God I love my poverty food. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I miss a night and have to catch up and find that dipsy really is poor in the head not liking gravy. I don’t onow
If I’ve said this before but the week before payday we have a tea of freezer tapas, where I get all the left overs I’ve bagged up, warm it all up, cook a tit load of chips, pop it in bowls on the table and we all help ourselves, the kids love it…or another good one is freezer roulette, where I get all the half emptied bags of stuff and use it all up, kids might end up with 4 chips, 6 seasoned wedges, a hash brown, spring rolls, a couple of fish fingers and a few chicken nuggets. If that makes me poor so what, there’s no waste.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Ok wow! How sebs jus said she raised her voice at me 😱🥴! She’s your teacher sunshine… how he said it jus seemed so… stuck up!!

Reactions: 6
She was not hit on the knuckles with a ruler in her day. She's not that old! She really does love to lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
how much did Sen sound like R… “i’m not Usain Bolt” i can totally imagine that coming out of R’s mouth.

Reactions: 9
I love chip pan chips!!

Always remember my Dad setting fire to it and nearly setting the whole house ablaze as he ran with the chip pan on fire to the back garden and nearly setting the pampas grass up in flames too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I miss a night and have to catch up and find that dipsy really is poor in the head not liking gravy. I don’t onow
If I’ve said this before but the week before payday we have a tea of freezer tapas, where I get all the left overs I’ve bagged up, warm it all up, cook a tit load of chips, pop it in bowls on the table and we all help ourselves, the kids love it…or another good one is freezer roulette, where I get all the half emptied bags of stuff and use it all up, kids might end up with 4 chips, 6 seasoned wedges, a hash brown, spring rolls, a couple of fish fingers and a few chicken nuggets. If that makes me poor so what, there’s no waste.
I call this freezer gravel in my house. Its the best, tonight is quorn chilli, pittas and cheese.
Like you I waste nothing.

Reactions: 10
Guys, its pay day week and guess what I have for dinner..... gammon egg and chips 👍👍 also, did anyone else really love the school cheese flan?? 🤣🤣
Rach, ur still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seb or sebs mate if you are reading this - don’t be a fanny and let Rachet film you. It’s like she is getting pleasure from him getting into trouble at school. What a bell end she totally is

Reactions: 17
Love freezer tapas 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
(Pre comment: If Seb was my child, I’d flatten him. Hands down would not have a life at all other than his bedroom for at least 3 months and then it would be reviewed daily. I tit you not. Not in any world would that attitude fly in our house 👌.)

However, he’s their child and when Josh said then ‘do you want it now?’ and Seb looked at him like he was a piece of tit and said ‘NOW, stop looking at yourself in the mirror and hurry up.’
I did a complimentary nod 👍 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My last word on #gravygate - I'm not getting into heaven anyway due to being a raging lesbian 🏳️‍🌈 and the less gravy I eat, the more for those of you who like a side of dinner with their gravy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My last word on #gravygate - I'm not getting into heaven anyway due to being a raging lesbian 🏳️‍🌈 and the less gravy I eat, the more for those of you who like a side of dinner with their gravy 😂😂
What about sauce, jus, reduction and all the other posh people gravy? We allowed all your helpings of those too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was not hit on the knuckles with a ruler in her day. She's not that old! She really does love to lie.
A quick Google tells you:-

"Corporal punishment in public schools was banned in 1914, but remained de facto commonplace until 1984, when a law banning all corporal punishment of minors, whether in schools or in the home, was introduced."

So how old is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A quick Google tells you:-

"Corporal punishment in public schools was banned in 1914, but remained de facto commonplace until 1984, when a law banning all corporal punishment of minors, whether in schools or in the home, was introduced."

So how old is she?
39. I’m 43 and I wasn’t hit with a ruler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.