PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies as this may be a trigger for some, but I'm surprised she hasn't posted about baby infant loss and awareness day. Normally she takes any situation and makes it about her 🙄
She did a blog post or something years ago about baby loss.....using a picture of her heavily pregnant with E 🤬🤬🤬

My candle is burning 🕯

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Fucks sake, is it Seb day today?? I'm going to be that tattle bastard that says I find her posts and stories about him quite creepy, like there's a strange obsession there. Is she trying to prove to us that he likes her really? Sorry Rach, I'm not buying it so off you duck

Reactions: 35
Will I get ousted if I admit that I don't like gravy? 😬
catching up on the last 24 hours and I also don’t like gravy, or mash or baked beans 🤢 dry roast dinners here.

She’s def telling fibs about being walloped with a ruler on the knuckles too…she would have started secondary in what 1992/1993? There’s no chance it happened.

Isolation tends to only happen in schools if the student is being really really disruptive. This test he was doing was probably a mock GCSE, as they are starting them now, imagine how disruptive for the other students. It’s been made clear in our school that mocks are very serious will be treated as true exams and nothing will be tolerated. As for the hiding it from Josh? Very wrong Rach!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She did a blog post or something years ago about baby loss.....using a picture of her heavily pregnant with E 🤬🤬🤬

My candle is burning 🕯
Oh why does that not surprise me! That's about as selfish as SS and Hinch's stories today. Neither of them have acknowledged the day either yet insensitivly both posted lots of baby related stories. My candle is burning too for our two babies lost in our family ❤💙 sending love to anyone struggling today xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fucks sake, is it Seb day today?? I'm going to be that tattle bastard that says I find her posts and stories about him quite creepy, like there's a strange obsession there. Is she trying to prove to us that he likes her really? Sorry Rach, I'm not buying it so off you duck
Legit just said the same. So unfortable and awks.

Reactions: 6
We should probably just shut up. Victoria Ames says we are Keyboard Karen c*nt’s that need to masturbate more often. So erm yep 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'll take that over a skanky tart that steals husbands, rinses paypal money, has no respect for her children's privacy and generally doesn't give a tit about safeguarding them! 🙋‍♀️ There's worse people on the internet Raquel, look in that hideous mirror of yours if your teeth will fit in it!

Reactions: 11
I think she posts about Seb to show that he loves her where in actually fact he probably hates her and he winds her up 😂 just to piss her off also she posts to piss off the boys mum too.
She is a evil witch.

Reactions: 20
I'm 36 but know lots of people in their 30/40/50s and none of them have ever mentioned being hit. The only age group I've encountered with such stories is my parents age (65+).
I’m 56 and I was hit over the knuckles with a ruler and had a board rubber chucked at me 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Lincolnshaws are visiting Em tomorrow what are the chances Rach will make it all about her and take over?

Reactions: 18
Her iconic ad lush lush blah blah you can use it every day i just pop a bit on my nose
duck that then it makes yours look like its in next doors .
yours
Keyboard Karen bum ….bum…bum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is your step child being put into isolation something to post about and be proud of? I’m so confused, it just screams to me that he has poor parenting and unaddressed issues. Then showing off about how expensive his tracksuit is- such odd behaviour.
I can’t help but follow Rachealo, the past two years just make me realise that no matter how complicated life is…. It’s not the tit show that hers is!

Reactions: 27
This is the photo she attached to her baby loss blog/facebook post in 2017. (if you wish to read it, type ptwm baby loss in to Google, 2nd link down (after a link to tattle 😬) but, unlike R, i will give you a ***trigger warning*** as she talks about baby loss)

I'm assuming, possibly wrongly, she is pregnant here with Edie but as this information is not disclosed in the post and tbh either way, i find it extremely triggering with what she had mentioned in said post. I think this photo was completely unnecessary.

Also note, at the bottom of her post re baby loss she's ended it with a link for people to send donations to/'via' her (can't tell which, as the blog is no longer available but it was a direct link to her own personal blog and not directly to a baby loss charity such as Count Kicks or SANDS or similar) She followed it up with links to her other socials. Always been an insensitive bleep then.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.