PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a hoover cordless, it’s bloody brilliant. It was just over a hundred quid when I got it but have seen them cheaper. Honestly, sometimes it doesn’t matter how much you pay as long as it works. I continually question if a brand can give so many to influencers for free where is that cost being covered, because you can bet your arse that the hoover would have been sold for less pre-influencer time!
Your 100% right. I’m just so annoyed at people like her who have so many “ads” a month and it’s purely for the money and she gets away with it. I follow people who promote a couple of things but they actually like that product and don’t promote anything else.

Reactions: 10
Being northern I think I had gravy in my baby bottle on a Sunday instead of milk and none of this bisto malarkey, homemade gravy that by the next day you had to cut it with a knife!
I feel ya 🙌🏼 I mean we weren’t posh by Rach’s standards as we didn’t have a gravy boat, it just got poured straight from the roasting tin, all bits welcome 👍🏼🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh man. I need some fluffy clouds. This is too much for me to handle its hurting my heart
I can eat it and moan about the fact I don't even like the taste if you want. Our Lord saviour Rachellllellleleleeee has taught me well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel ya 🙌🏼 I mean we weren’t posh by Rach’s standards as we didn’t have a gravy boat, it just got poured straight from the roasting tin, all bits welcome 👍🏼🤣
flipping heck… it’s turning into the 4 yorkshire men sketch by monty python 🤣🤣🤣 “back in my day”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It literally makes me feel physically sick how much stuff she gets given for free. Not because I'm jealous, even though I know that helps her sleep at night to think we're all jealous of her. But because she doesn't need it and so many other people do.

Those clothes the other day, she looked awful and they were far too young for her, but someone else could have really benefited from them. One of the mothers that she claims to work with, that would be Christmas sorted for them if they had a teenage daughter. Or the Lego that Isaac played with just while she got her ad money, that would have solved the worry of Christmas for someone with a child that age.

She gets all this free tit, uses it for the ad and then it's never seen again. These big companies should be ashamed of themselves. I would be far more likely to buy a product from a company that had gifted something to someone in need, than I would because I've seen little Miss Grabby get her claws on it. I just think it's bleeping obscene!
100% agree. Something need to be done about ads on Instagram like this. I honestly believe it’s on par to the advertising of gambling sites. Followers of that person will buy and get themselves in debt because they are influenced

Reactions: 16
100% agree. Something need to be done about ads on Instagram like this. I honestly believe it’s on par to the advertising of gambling sites. Followers of that person will buy and get themselves in debt because they are influenced
I do worry about influencers promoting debt such as Klarna etc.. right now people are really feeling the pressure with prices going up. I’m incredibly lucky I managed to get myself out of over £20,000’s worth of debt without going bankrupt. But I notice how often credit is dangled in our faces, especially with Christmas ahead.

Reactions: 20
I do worry about influencers promoting debt such as Klarna etc.. right now people are really feeling the pressure with prices going up. I’m incredibly lucky I managed to get myself out of over £20,000’s worth of debt without going bankrupt. But I notice how often credit is dangled in our faces, especially with Christmas ahead.
Wow. How amazing. I would love to hear your story and advice. X

Reactions: 6
That
bleeping gravy again 😖🙄 I mean it’s a good colour this week but duck me even The Borrowers would have more gravy than that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Look Josh, I’ve marked all the areas where you could’ve at least LET THE PLATE SEE THE GRAVY!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where I’m from you’d be shot man, Jesus Christ.
View attachment 810720
That's an unacceptable amount of gravy!
For me, the gravy has too cover everything.
I wonder if he makes his own gravy?

Whose is the mushy plate nearest the camera? Looks like a giant portion (vs the others) for someone who only eats mush!
I think that is the youngest daughter's food.
Joyce cuts it up. Not sure why.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember those viral stories about people who had robot vacuums and they picked up a dog turd and sprayed it around the house? It would make my bleeping year if that happened to Raq 😂😂 I'm surprised it's not happened already to be fair, seeing as Wilby and the two dogs are always shitting all over the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There’s no way he makes his own gravy, pretty sure it must be frozen potatoes & veg along with Vanessa that he defrosted earlier. 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s no way he makes his own gravy, pretty sure it must be frozen potatoes & veg along with Vanessa that he defrosted earlier. 😕
Poor bloody Vanessa!
I wonder if they'll eat the seagulls who live on their roof next?

I've just been trying to educate a friend on some British words, she had no idea what minge meant!
So, I've just sent her a list of British slang words used in the bedroom.
I came across Bint , which I understood as being a slang word for a woman.
Anyway, this is exactly what it means,

Bint – n – A derogatory word for woman who is just above a prostitute.

I am now laughing like a twit and want to say a big thank you to all the Tattlers who refer to Rach as a Bint!
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't believe what I've come back to this morning, go to sleep for a few hours and come back to Tattle Bastards saying they don't like gravy. Never thought I'd see the day. I have about 24 pages to get myself put back together so that I can enjoy @DipsyDoodle 's recap. As a Mancunian I'm in utter bleeping shock here! I'm starting to wonder if Rachaeaeaeaele is right and you are a bunch of bloody trolls :(

• Haha
Reactions: 37
#Gravygate! You lot have made me laugh out loud this morning 🤗
I know Joyce only works a 4 hour week but what the duck. He’s always cooking, she films & snorts, never lifts a finger. Oh sorry she peeled the potatoes while she was telling us about the woman going into the centre, the woman who didn’t want to be there. Holy tit that coffee & cake must be lush because shes going back next week & wanting to set up a FB group for other women visiting the launderette.
They’ve definitely got one of the friends paid staff cleaning for them, kitchen looked clean & tidy. Can you imagine the tit they leave lying around knowing someone else will pick up after them ffs.
T’s crush following her on Insta? Wonder if he’s following Raq as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember those viral stories about people who had robot vacuums and they picked up a dog turd and sprayed it around the house? It would make my bleeping year if that happened to Raq 😂😂 I'm surprised it's not happened already to be fair, seeing as Wilby and the two dogs are always shitting all over the floor.
I’d not be surprised if this happened now, especially as you’ve given her the idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d not be surprised if this happened now, especially as you’ve given her the idea!
Someone already commented the same thing on the post. 17 comments and she can’t even be bothered to reply to them. Honestly, she is just so tit at advertising.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.