PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39. I’m 43 and I wasn’t hit with a ruler 😂
I went to the same primary school as her. I'm 46 and I wasn't hit with a ruler. Another quid to the bull tit radar charity pot over here.

ETA we weren't there at the same time or I might have hit her with a ruler. Also, I was beyond cheeky enough to have been hit with a fist had it been that type of school.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Roasts are my favourite. But 4 or 5 times a week even I absolutely could not stand?!

I mean, least the kids get some veg, I'll let her have that one.

Reactions: 14
I went to the same primary school as her. I'm 46 and I wasn't hit with a ruler. Another quid to the bull tit radar charity pot over here.

ETA we weren't there at the same time or I might have hit her with a ruler. Also, I was beyond cheeky enough to have been hit with a fist had it been that type of school.
I'm 36 but know lots of people in their 30/40/50s and none of them have ever mentioned being hit. The only age group I've encountered with such stories is my parents age (65+).

Reactions: 15
I'm 36 but know lots of people in their 30/40/50s and none of them have ever mentioned being hit. The only age group I've encountered with such stories is my parents age (65+).
my dads 59 and he was hit with a ruler in school but she’s younger than him!

Reactions: 3
Yep. My grandfather was a headteacher. Born 1901, so I guess he trained in the 20s or 30s. He never hit a kid with a weapon because he didn't believe in it. I doubt he'd have tolerated it in his schools either. I get it did happen, but neither of my parents were hit and they're in their 80s. She is such an attention seeking tit.

I would say it is safe to assume her secondary school was safe too. Knew people at both local schools and never heard of a culture of hitting kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’ll pop back on her story in a min and say oh it was my parents not the teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What about stew? Surely you like that? Or are you poorly in the head too? 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s worse than strangers on the internet obsessing over a social media influencer serving up a ridiculous amount of roast dinners each week? What could be sadder than that I hear you cry??

The influencer in question serving up more and more roast dinners, and making a big deal out of it, because she reads strangers opinions of her so much that they live rent free in her head.

Honestly Rach hun......you bloody crack me up on the daily. Anyone ever tell you “Other people’s opinions of you aren’t your concern.” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would not be on social media laughing about my son being a gobshite. He needs discipline

Reactions: 18
What’s worse than strangers on the internet obsessing over a social media influencer serving up a ridiculous amount of roast dinners each week? What could be sadder than that I hear you cry??

The influencer in question serving up more and more roast dinners, and making a big deal out of it, because she reads strangers opinions of her so much that they live rent free in her head.

Honestly Rach hun......you bloody crack me up on the daily. Anyone ever tell you “Other people’s opinions of you aren’t your concern.” 🤣
Can you imagine the conversation?

"ANOTHER ROAST MUM?"

"Yeah just shut up and eat it, it's to piss off those bastards on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m 52 and never been hit with a ruler. Never saw anybody else get hit either.

Reactions: 5
Apologies as this may be a trigger for some, but I'm surprised she hasn't posted about baby infant loss and awareness day. Normally she takes any situation and makes it about her 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m exactly the same age as her and any teacher would have been out the door if they hit a child.

Reactions: 9
Do any of you paupers eat gruel for breakfast?

I make it for my husband, not because he's lazy, but because he absolutely cannot cook. Anything.
Unlike our Joyce, who is like Delia Smith in the kitchen. Gruel is a decent breakfast, very cheap & it helps keep my husband regular 🤩.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We should probably just shut up. Victoria Ames says we are Keyboard Karen c*nt’s that need to masturbate more often. So erm yep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else find the way she gushes about the eldest boy a bit strange. I find it really uncomfortable and seedy 😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.