Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ❤ You to , ya beaut ❤🌹🌹
Indeed we do. I think she's incredibly strong. I apologised to her personally because I was so ashamed of myself when I realised she'd fell for the same bs I did when I was 19 then I remembered how incredibly manipulative men can be. I understand she may never accept it I understand I wasn't very nice about her at all. I'll never judge anyone like that again. Huge lesson learned. But I think ur amazing dianne you done brilliant the other night. I hope you and the kids are enjoying having your friend over xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Indeed we do. I think she's incredibly strong. I apologised to her personally because I was so ashamed of myself when I realised she'd fell for the same bs I did when I was 19 then I remembered how incredibly manipulative men can be. I understand she may never accept it I understand I wasn't very nice about her at all. I'll never judge anyone like that again. Huge lesson learned. But I think ur amazing dianne you done brilliant the other night. I hope you and the kids are enjoying having your friend over xxx
Tbh think most of us had to apologise and realise how quick we jumped the gun ! Lots of lessons learnt ! She accepted the apologies x

Reactions: 6
Well yous didn’t disappoint. That was a good read. Could see him buying drink so wee lassies think he’s “cool”……..hole
This is definitely all getting to him despite him saying “I’ll take it on the chin as usual” victimology
He looks rough. Hell slap it into you
I had 2 threads to catch up on I had no telly on for almost 2 days and got zero housework done I only fed the cats and done bare minimum. I've directed my friends on to here coz my days are now brighter coz I laugh like fk on here 😆 🤣🤣. I too feel as if I know you all now

Big Alan is currently rocking in the corner wondering why his life is crumbling around him. A man of his age having duck all because he treats women like tit and he's a massive bleep.
KARMA is beautiful when you see it playing out. I remember when my abusive ex had been badly assaulted in newspaper, that was a good day 😔. He'd done much much worse to me. bleep that he is. 😂

the young girls yeah maybe but he is seeing women in their 30’s who have their heads screwed on n own life’s and own money etc
Some of they younger lassies will come running knickers at the door at the promise of some ❄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll be honest it's taught me a very important lesson. Sadly even at my age I'm still learning, one thing I never need to learn though is how to spot an narcissist. But I was watching some of Diannes videos and they are harmless dancing lip synching I think a lot of women don't like another woman who is comfort in both their own skin and how they look. I think women get jealous and feel threatened by someone confident and willing to stand up and be counted. I did make comments and i keep saying sorry but to honest no amount of sorrys will make up for the way I acted.

That would've been a good name 😂😂
Me also ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had 2 threads to catch up on I had no telly on for almost 2 days and got zero housework done I only fed the cats and done bare minimum. I've directed my friends on to here coz my days are now brighter coz I laugh like fk on here 😆 🤣🤣. I too feel as if I know you all now

KARMA is beautiful when you see it playing out. I remember when my abusive ex had been badly assaulted in newspaper, that was a good day 😔. He'd done much much worse to me. bleep that he is. 😂

Some of they younger lassies will come running knickers at the door at the promise of some ❄
They definitely will the younger ones
But the one’s in their 30’s who are not immature wee lassies need to give their heads a shake. I would love to get in their heads to see what the appeal is

Reactions: 4
I’m pissing myself this morning rangersmans tagged me in a tiktok @lanawolf.1872 done about fab swingers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wee Lana’s going to wake up to shite about Aldo on her comments n be confused as duck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
she gives me the heave as well 🤮 if Big Al likes a strap on up his backside then Lana is his woman 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he’s had to distance himself from The Property Boss and Purple Bricks, but has called himself The Boss of Property in a recent caption, showcased his forced reviews and is still trying to sell houses 🤣

He is pining after his followers isn’t he. He says ‘it’s not about the numbers, it’s the content’. Yer content is boring as duck Shielsy, I think you mean yer engagement…which is also shite.

I had a wee rake in my garage (Narnia) yesterday and we still have a Purple Bricks For Sale sign. We bought the house from someone who used them and the agent (he was a dick, not Shielsy though) phoned and asked us not to bin the sign. Still waiting on him picking it up years later.

Might write ‘Shielsy wiz here’ on it and start putting it in random gardens overnight for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He says this place is full of wumin that would want in aboot him😂 he’s too funny
🤣🤣🤣🤣. So is it evie that's his ex? If so wow she is gorgeous 😍 im no a lesbian ive got a man and weans but.... 🤣🤣 we need to know what rangersman looks like aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My pals a social worker & she fukin hates Rosie I’m gonna ask her to take a photo on the system of the truth no point saying it without proof lol shut her up for 10 minutes. My girlfriend was trolled off her aswell for monthssss! This has been going on for years 4+ years way before TikTok was even a thing, now the tables have turned Rosie hen bigtime hope I see you in that shopping centre soon or the shop near your new house keep that same energy big man
There is a thread for Rosie

Reactions: 3
My pals a social worker & she fukin hates Rosie I’m gonna ask her to take a photo on the system of the truth no point saying it without proof lol shut her up for 10 minutes. My girlfriend was trolled off her aswell for monthssss! This has been going on for years 4+ years way before TikTok was even a thing, now the tables have turned Rosie hen bigtime hope I see you in that shopping centre soon or the shop near your new house keep that same energy big man
If your pal values her job, is halfway decent at it and understands the ethics of social work then she‘ll also understand why photographing and sharing confidential info like that is wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So he’s had to distance himself from The Property Boss and Purple Bricks, but has called himself The Boss of Property in a recent caption, showcased his forced reviews and is still trying to sell houses 🤣

He is pining after his followers isn’t he. He says ‘it’s not about the numbers, it’s the content’. Yer content is boring as duck Shielsy, I think you mean yer engagement…which is also shite.

I had a wee rake in my garage (Narnia) yesterday and we still have a Purple Bricks For Sale sign. We bought the house from someone who used them and the agent (he was a dick, not Shielsy though) phoned and asked us not to bin the sign. Still waiting on him picking it up years later.

Might write ‘Shielsy wiz here’ on it and start putting it in random gardens overnight for a laugh.
“Your house has been Shielstiened” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If your pal values her job, is halfway decent at it and understands the ethics of social work then she‘ll also understand why photographing and sharing confidential info like that is wrong on so many levels.
Me after reading what you replied to
BB43FC23-2774-414A-AEC6-D55102D8344E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Peach u always make me absolutely piss myself 🤣🤣🤣 anyone who finds the sign must take a selfie way it then put it in another random spot and someone else had to find it lets see if the sign gets about as much as Alan 🤣🤣

• Haha
i think this account is at it. Yesterday they were piping up about a video the neighbour had of Z being taken away & Rosie going nuts. If that video existed then it would be all over tiktok. Always “i have a pal” no bother, sit doon 👋🏻

• Heart
Ask him if you may share 😂😂😂😂 threads needing a wee boost or ask him to come over and share his views here 🙈🙈🙈
Since gran the favourite asked:ROFLMAO:
My personal favourite of his rants was when he referred to Aldo as a shaved orangutan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
FAB6035A-0253-4A12-A8FC-17E34D9B95F6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.