Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't ignore it I was fkn traumatised having to read it had to get to the bottom of it and tbh im still none the wiser 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ still canny believe these wee randy folk aw rate each other like do they ge each other stars 🌟 does the person whos had the review wrote on them get to reply? Do they argue in the reviews like one says well im giving boaby 1 🌟 cause he didn't give me enough foreplay and boaby replies well I'd ge u no stars if I could cause yer fanny's like a punched lasagne? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I need to fkn know 🤣🤣🤣
Its like Amazon reviews and they get a wee tick next to their username if someone has verified them by leaving a review, because that wee tick makes someone totally trustworthy on a shagging site. I have a feeling all the nudes I've sent of myself to hot chicks have actually been sent to guys who are pretending to be hot chicks, because they seem to ghost me afterwards. I'm going to try a different approach tonight by roleplaying on there as Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
boggin boss is jealous she’s getting more likes than him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.