Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is too funny:ROFLMAO: so quick witted it’s unreal.
he’s fine he’s just off his rocker :ROFLMAO: he did go through an absolutely shite time of it, but had put it behind him till one day he was scrolling through TT & recognised oor Aldo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he didn’t know who he was before then he used to just say it was some dirty old man wi grey hair :LOL:

She would be buzzing if someone skelped her arse :ROFLMAO: she’s in the wrong big time its unforgivable what she done. But she’s got to live with that. At least she’s been honest for Susies sake and hasn’t done a Courteney & stuck up for Dianne back in the day when we were all being horrible cows😳
She’s made a vile mistake but she’s no a bad person overall. Slags off Aldo as much as the rest of us now 😂
Awww well I hope shes doing ok too I did see her post comments on tt and she said dianne was prob getting same lies she did and that was b4 the truth came out. Her vag must just itself inside oot looking at auld aldo now 😷🤣 wish rangersman and evie all the best in their separate lives ❤ such a shame its all had to be dragged back up for them 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely bang on...massively ethically wrong to do , massive breach of GDPR and really a cunty thing to do to a innocent bairn..

Reactions: 8
Awww don’t you will all get me emotional ❤😘😘🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤ I so accepted all your apologies and I fkn love yiiiiiiiiiiissssss all currently getting a massive scribble added to my collection xx granny yer the best but don’t tell the others 🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
👀 👀 👀 just in here looking for @Tiredgranny72 she gets all her requests answered 🤣 she's got us all wrapped around her wee finger and I bet she's no a wee innocent granny sitting at hame way her knitting either 🤣 she's in about these threads gon tonto wanting to batter cnuts 🤣💖💖💖
Ooh do you know me 😂😂😂😂. Am I being spied on? Roland just described me perfectly 😂😂😂

Awww don’t you will all get me emotional ❤😘😘🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤ I so accepted all your apologies and I fkn love yiiiiiiiiiiissssss all currently getting a massive scribble added to my collection xx granny yer the best but don’t tell the others 🤫🤫🤫🤫
🌹🌹🌹🌹 Here you take that wee hen. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet grans one a these angry bitter grannies that chaps the windows n waves her walking stick at weans for playing fitbaw outside her wee sheltered hoose . Don’t let her kid you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh do you know me 😂😂😂😂. Am I being spied on? Roland just described me perfectly 😂😂😂

🌹🌹🌹🌹 Here you take that wee hen. ❤❤❤❤
Awww here she is folks 👀 🤣 gangster granny🤣 she's no yer wee granny making tablet and patting ye on the heed for being a good wee lassie shes wanting to chib ppl that mess way her lot 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet grans one a these angry bitter grannies that chaps the windows n waves her walking stick at weans for playing fitbaw outside her wee sheltered hoose . Don’t let her kid you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Never in a million years. All kids welcome at mine as long as they're going home at some point 😂😂😂. I might buy a stick though an chase auld shagger aboot the toon 😂😂😂😂😂
I'll fend off the Coatbridge and Edinburgh mafia whilst yous take out shagger 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye Awryt keep yer hair on fs yous really are taking the piss so one things accseptable but another thing isn’t, her Wayne’s have already been massively effected by HER actions. But OK. Pick and choose when you want to defend Rosie, I said some information and I’m full of tit but if I prove it I’m an even bigger piece of tit? HOW😂😂😂😂 Make your mind up if yous dislike her or don’t, she’s a midden and deserves everything & they Wayne’s deserve an actual life way somebody who has the time for them, she only gets Zara 2 days a week lol & the other one gets bullied so much for who his maw is but she won’t stop never will.
Who’s sticking up for her? We are just saying breaking the law to dish out info on a minor is absolutely disgraceful behaviour !

Reactions: 6
Aye Awryt keep yer hair on fs yous really are taking the piss so one things accseptable but another thing isn’t, her Wayne’s have already been massively effected by HER actions. But OK. Pick and choose when you want to defend Rosie, I said some information and I’m full of tit but if I prove it I’m an even bigger piece of tit? HOW😂😂😂😂 Make your mind up if yous dislike her or don’t, she’s a midden and deserves everything & they Wayne’s deserve an actual life way somebody who has the time for them, she only gets Zara 2 days a week lol & the other one gets bullied so much for who his maw is but she won’t stop never will.
Get a bleeping grip honestly. We know everything she has done and have our own reasons for not liking her but we do not need to see confidential social work information about her children.

Not one of us has defended her...the bairn is a different matter

Nah, you obviously don’t understand my point, you can’t justify it like that. See your Social Worker pal, get her to do something productive and escalate concerns through the appropriate channels rather than social media point scoring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ps....Wayne is a fellas name. Wayne with 's at the end means it belongs to Wayne. And I'm pretty sure your mate won't risk losing her job to get a screenshot for you and if she's the type that will she has no right being in a position that has access to private and confidential information. It's more than her jobs worth to even look at a service users details who she has no day to day contact.
with. Any record that is accessed a footprint of the user is left.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ps....Wayne is a fellas name. Wayne with 's at the end means it belongs to Wayne. And I'm pretty sure your mate won't risk losing her job to get a screenshot for you and if she's the type that will she has no right being in a position that has access to private and confidential information. It's more than her jobs worth to even look at a service users details who she has no day to day contact.
with. Any record that is accessed a footprint of the user is left.
Calm down Wayne 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.