Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the โ€œrealโ€ Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new here. Been watching all the threads for weeks . That sleeze bag is still looking for a BlueLightCard , heโ€™s now trying it on with Lisa Mariap81 . No single female is safe on tt. Never have I hated someone so much that I have never met . Heโ€™s so creepy . How do all these females believe anything he says . New movie coming soon POFswindler ๐Ÿคข, a guy who has aww the wumin , double life and fantasies about being a celebrity. Remember he was John leslies pal ๐Ÿคฎ
Completely disagree , they donโ€™t need to be single as our polish friend taught us ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sniffing blue light cards out like shielsy on a bag of cooncil on a Monday sesh ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe heโ€™s after oor 10% asda discounts now heโ€™s living with daddy every penny counts creepy baws

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sniffing blue light cards out like shielsy on a bag of cooncil on a Monday sesh ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe heโ€™s after oor 10% asda discounts now heโ€™s living with daddy every penny counts creepy baws
He can duck off...he's can take oor lives but he'll never take ma blue light card..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m alive and Iโ€™ve not eloped with big shags, been busy with work. Some of us donโ€™t sit about all day dueting with peoples weans or congratulating scheme goblins on their new job Sheildsy

Will catch up on the nonsense tonight ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was talking about TT , not POF or FAB swingers ๐Ÿคฃ. Thatโ€™s where he picks up the attached woman .
Iโ€™m pissing myself this morning rangersmans tagged me in a tiktok @lanawolf.1872 done about fab swingers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wee Lanaโ€™s going to wake up to shite about Aldo on her comments n be confused as duck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m pissing myself this morning rangersmans tagged me in a tiktok @lanawolf.1872 done about fab swingers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wee Lanaโ€™s going to wake up to shite about Aldo on her comments n be confused as duck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I love how focused on Aldo he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Its only him he blames for this all. Kudos to rangersman1872 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Iโ€™m alive and Iโ€™ve not eloped with big shags, been busy with work. Some of us donโ€™t sit about all day dueting with peoples weans or congratulating scheme goblins on their new job Sheildsy

Will catch up on the nonsense tonight ๐Ÿฅด
Ye were in away in Aldoโ€™s Daโ€™s spare bedroom , getting run aboot in his Daโ€™s motor donโ€™t lie you:ROFLMAO:

I love how he focused on Aldo he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Its only him he blames for this all. Kudos to rangersman1872 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If he didnโ€™t have his wean he would have burst him by now :LOL: tiktoks lucky it limits the amount of text per message , should see the messages a get off him outside of tiktok about oor Aldo and โ€˜his womanโ€™ makes me howl :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Ye were in away in Aldoโ€™s Daโ€™s spare bedroom , getting run aboot in his Daโ€™s motor donโ€™t lie you:ROFLMAO:

If he didnโ€™t have his wean he would have burst him by now :LOL: tiktoks lucky it limits the amount of text per message , should see the messages a get off him outside of tiktok about oor Aldo and โ€˜his womanโ€™ makes me howl :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ask him if you may share ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ threads needing a wee boost or ask him to come over and share his views here ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He says this place is full of wumin that would want in aboot him๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s too funny
Here tell him weโ€™ve no time for PB2. This is a safe place. Weโ€™re aw aff it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That LanaWolf gives me the absolute fear as well. A plastic fan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie has her own thread btw, just in case anyone doesnโ€™t realise

Howling ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He apparently offered some boy a lift the other week there when his car broke down. DID YER DA KNOW YOU WERE USING HIS PORSCHE AS A TAXI ALAN???
I wonder if he's using his das porche as an uuberdriver noo he's and the Broo๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here tell him weโ€™ve no time for PB2. This is a safe place. Weโ€™re aw aff it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That LanaWolf gives me the absolute fear as well. A plastic fan
rangersman loves her :sick: but doesnโ€™t buy her skuds cause he said heโ€™s no a pervert:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.