Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda Jane Britt used to pretend to be a 3 year old wean called Stacey and Charles Amanda’s then boyfriend / carer was Stacey’s daddy. No like daddy kink which a don’t get either but to a whole other level of weirdness, then her other boyfriend who killed the woman with the dug leash got out the jail they got together & Stacey fucked off
Omg !!! That’s so weird !! That guy looks evil , his eyes are so creepy . That really is another level . Poor girl ☹ Can’t imagine what her parents went through and then seeing him pop up all over social media with Amanda mouthing off x

Reactions: 7
Just seen the the clap kings now in shuffle gals comments and she’s defending him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lassies gee your heed a wobble … she’s only single a few days
She’ll be Shieldsteined by the morra

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the the clap kings now in shuffle gals comments and she’s defending him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lassies gee your heed a wobble … she’s only single a few days
not be that when she is “diseased” by him & having a meltdown to suzie about it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not be that when she is “diseased” by him & having a meltdown to suzie about it 😭
howling, 😂why the fk did she think it was perfectly normal to message a man’s wife about her possibly diseased fud😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
howling, 😂why the fk did she think it was perfectly normal to message a man’s wife about her possibly diseased fud😭
He’s on the Stella hopefully we get some good roasting material out him. He’s pure gutted about losing his 70k followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She reminds me of blac chyna the wrestler. She’s needing to stay away from that pleb.

She reminds me of blac chyna the wrestler. She’s needing to stay away from that pleb.
I feel mean now just a wee bit on closer inspection she’s more like khloe kardashian

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi new here. Been watching all the threads for weeks . That sleeze bag is still looking for a BlueLightCard , he’s now trying it on with Lisa Mariap81 . No single female is safe on tt. Never have I hated someone so much that I have never met . He’s so creepy . How do all these females believe anything he says . New movie coming soon POFswindler 🤢, a guy who has aww the wumin , double life and fantasies about being a celebrity. Remember he was John leslies pal 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie has been upto this sort of behaviour wayyyyyyy before TikTok , she used to make fake Facebook accounts & troll every Facebook group that would accsept her. Cheek to moan about trolls when she’s actually one herself 😂😂😂 & her “neighbour” has the video of wee Z being taken out the house by social serives & her absolutely causing a scene crying the lot, she brings it on herself she doesn’t deserve they Wayne’s, id love to see her money cut then see what she would do then, they Wayne’s are a cash cow and that’s it, she’s living the high life on high rate DLA 😂😂😂😂 for herself & her daughter. She’s never been able to keep pals, this has been going on for years, the lassies warped!!! I canny wait till the day she loses everything, because I’ll be sitting with my popcorn like, “should a stayed aff social media hen” good luck to her all give it a few months, her true self is shining bright 😂 spotty monstrosity.. a cant wait to see her in the street she won’t know it’s coming but it is lol we’ll see if she’s still the big woman she makes out on TikTok. 😂😂
Has zara been taken off her completely then or does she get her on certain nights?

Morning folks 😘 ...duck sakes who's he trying to fire into now? No female is safe ! I'll have a wee read back of posts just coming to the end of a 24 hr shift and im hanging out my arse this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning folks 😘 ...duck sakes who's he trying to fire into now? No female is safe ! I'll have a wee read back of posts just coming to the end of a 24 hr shift and im hanging out my arse this morning
Hope your going home straight to bed for a fab sleep! ❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.