Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are….thread 7.

Thank you @PeachArcher for the thread title!

So he is being cryptic as to why the PB account has had to go, looks like he may have been given the boot?

Buckle in for the ride now we have the “real” Shielsy account 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carried on from the previous thread.
Sharon Mackin.
Haven’t seen the bogging texts with my own eyes to check myself, but sent the FB to someone who has got a copy of them…. It’s the same person .
That’s our Sharon mystery from 2 weeks ago solved .:ROFLMAO:
So Alans side pieces not only have similar features looks wise ….to add to the list of similarities- they all have or have had similar jobs🤯🤯🤯

Someone contact Netflix they need to cover this tit😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sharon Mackin.
Haven’t seen the bogging texts with my own eyes to check myself, but sent the FB to someone who has got a copy of them…. It’s the same person .
So Alans side pieces not only have similar features looks wise ….to add to the list of similarities- they all have or have had similar jobs🤯🤯🤯

They would make a fortune out this freak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fingers crossed he goes off on one later :love:
If he’s not got a job to care about hope he’s goes mental , foreheed vein bulging calling us all bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sharon Mackin.

By the way this is going, itl be like tiger King, hel be getting interviewed from the jail

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone has commented about him losing his job and it’s ridiculous, he liked the comment but didn’t say he hasn’t lost his job

Reactions: 7
Grabbing a seat for the Real Shielsy reveal … we’re surely in for a treat if his leching on women and using Tik Tok as a dating app was him being professional 🤯

Reactions: 9
Sharon Mackin.

Hed give Dirty John a run for his money 🤣🤣

Durty Shieldsy tales of a deranged estate agent …..he’ll sell your hoose & stroke your puss

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He is a weapon of mass destruction. Bet he is a pencil dick as well. The lotharios usually are.......... opinion not experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone has commented about him losing his job and it’s ridiculous, he liked the comment but didn’t say he hasn’t lost his job
He won't admit it if he did, it means he's not in control of the situation. The charm and the chat didn't get him out of bother this time.

Reactions: 6
In my best paddy McGuinness voice crazy single man, reveal yourself"❌ ❌ ❌❌ ❌❌❌❌❌❌ (all us turning our lights off) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.