Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Alan reading the thread and seeing this and filling up with rage😂😂😂 he must think we’re all buttoned up the back. He’s been cheating on Susie since the land before time🥴
I would dread to think how many he’s been at it with in they 27 year

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ive just been told about tattle n

slaughtering her and defending her in the same sentence r u ok hun
people “slaughter” her based on the stuff they see. Not on the made up shite you are spouting. Theres no video & u don’t have a pal in social work….cheerio 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye that’s the one
Aww evie needs a wee skelp on the arse 🤣 jk whatever happened nothing to do with me. rangersman seems an absolute hoot i did ask him on a comment if he enjoyed the old firm score just cause im a tim and he said its aw that Alan's fault everything is his fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Peach u always make me absolutely piss myself 🤣🤣🤣 anyone who finds the sign must take a selfie way it then put it in another random spot and someone else had to find it lets see if the sign gets about as much as Alan 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 that would be hilarious.
Since gran the favourite asked:ROFLMAO:
My personal favourite of his rants was when he referred to Aldo as a shaved orangutan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:View attachment 1050203
He certainly has a way with words 🤣 Wee shame but, and he was even thinking of our Dianne as well 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Since gran the favourite asked:ROFLMAO:
My personal favourite of his rants was when he referred to Aldo as a shaved orangutan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:View attachment 1050203
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 his banter is top quality for us but he obviously went thru a tit time of it 🥺and to give him his dues any comments i seen he always said his ex was gorgeous etc. I hope he's doing ok chin up big man tell him he's better off way a tim we are top quality woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 im no pimping masel oot here btw🤣 I've happily married 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I just roll my eyes at this place. No matter how much I don’t like someone, asking a social worker pal to break the law and gain confidential information about kids etc is just bleeping boggin. It’s cretinous behaviour.

Reactions: 15
👀 👀 👀 just in here looking for @Tiredgranny72 she gets all her requests answered 🤣 she's got us all wrapped around her wee finger and I bet she's no a wee innocent granny sitting at hame way her knitting either 🤣 she's in about these threads gon tonto wanting to batter cnuts 🤣💖💖💖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive just been told about tattle n

slaughtering her and defending her in the same sentence r u ok hun
I’m great thanks 🤣 I’m baffled though. It’s a gossip site and we might ‘slaughter’ people if they deserve it, but we’re no arseholes and draw the line at murky stuff, we don’t have to agree all of the time.

Messing about with a child’s private information on a social work database is wrong, and so is even considering it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m great thanks 🤣 I’m baffled though. It’s a gossip site and we might ‘slaughter’ people if they deserve it, but we’re no arseholes and draw the line at murky stuff, we don’t have to agree all of the time.

Messing about with a child’s private information on a social work database is wrong, and so is even considering it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Say it louder for the people in the back👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👀 👀 👀 just in here looking for @Tiredgranny72 she gets all her requests answered 🤣 she's got us all wrapped around her wee finger and I bet she's no a wee innocent granny sitting at hame way her knitting either 🤣 she's in about these threads gon tonto wanting to batter cnuts 🤣💖💖💖
Am gona end up way a sore arse and sent to bed for ma behaviour. Noo see wen I was younger that to me was the worst thing in the world but see noo 👀 id take that no bother 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds like something Rosie would say
Your no doing it to Rosie tho your doing it to wee Zara, poor girls life with that tosser is public enough without that shite swimming about. We’ve all seen the auld social work reports we don’t need more of her life shown. Hope yer pal gets the sack.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 his banter is top quality for us but he obviously went thru a tit time of it 🥺and to give him his dues any comments i seen he always said his ex was gorgeous etc. I hope he's doing ok chin up big man tell him he's better off way a tim we are top quality woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 im no pimping masel oot here btw🤣 I've happily married 🥰
he is too funny:ROFLMAO: so quick witted it’s unreal.
he’s fine he’s just off his rocker :ROFLMAO: he did go through an absolutely shite time of it, but had put it behind him till one day he was scrolling through TT & recognised oor Aldo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he didn’t know who he was before then he used to just say it was some dirty old man wi grey hair :LOL:
Aww evie needs a wee skelp on the arse 🤣 jk whatever happened nothing to do with me. rangersman seems an absolute hoot i did ask him on a comment if he enjoyed the old firm score just cause im a tim and he said its aw that Alan's fault everything is his fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She would be buzzing if someone skelped her arse :ROFLMAO: she’s in the wrong big time its unforgivable what she done. But she’s got to live with that. At least she’s been honest for Susies sake and hasn’t done a Courteney & stuck up for Dianne back in the day when we were all being horrible cows😳
She’s made a vile mistake but she’s no a bad person overall. Slags off Aldo as much as the rest of us now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.