Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

Thanks @Briar_rose for the title thread!

Rapidly running out of pals so has migrated back to Smack boy who she blamed for her unalive attempt.

Still waiting on her bringing down tattle.

Apparently she can take our men if she wants to 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just posted this on the last thread

I think the I can take your man video is a pure blatant dig at Chantelle and Blair tbh

It would usually be a transition video, but it's just her and her plooky mooth lip syncing. It's an awfy old sound too. Venomous scrotebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just posted this on the last thread

I think the I can take your man video is a pure blatant dig at Chantelle and Blair tbh

It would usually be a transition video, but it's just her and her plooky mooth lip syncing. It's an awfy old sound too. Venomous scrotebag.

She couldn't take a hard jobby ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jade Frati is another scheme goblin. Dunno what she's like these days but she was a pure weapon in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m tuning in for this gaffers got talent it’s bound to kick off hehehe

Jade Frati is another scheme goblin. Dunno what she's like these days but she was a pure weapon in school.
I only watch her now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this. See if Rosie genuinely believes that Blair would choose her stood next to Chantelle then she is more deluded than what we all thought, is she maddd? 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long do we think it will before she’s drunk talking about Blair and Chantelle again? I give it roughly 3 hours 😎

Reactions: 10
How long do we think it will before she’s drunk talking about Blair and Chantelle again? I give it roughly 3 hours 😎
Defo haha she’s actually judging other peoples singing 🤣🤣🤣 feel for all these cunts poor neighbours a Monday night ffs! In from a hard days work to listen to sheme muppets screeching 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found it and swiftly lost it again why do they always insist on murdering that song!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.