Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Finally caught up properly.

Can I just say how fucking refreshing it is to see some of you acknowledge how shite it was to judge Dianne at the start

I got slaughtered on TikTok for the first few days for defending her. I hate seeing the other woman getting blamed, I despise the term home wrecker. It gives guys too much leeway. Makes it seem like they're just wee victims that can't help it and the big, bad wummin lead them astray.

It's also amazing to see that Dianne is standing up to the permatanned prick.

I'm gonna go make a cuppa and find his new account. My cannestan has just climbed out the cupboard in anticipation of the irritating cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
And then says she’s too frightened to come on here. She’s not scared she just knows she will get called out on her bs
Does she not realise we’d see this 🙄
I think im on tattle too much. I've went from hating a woman who I've thought was a home wrecker, to feeling sorry for her, to liking her and now am feeling kinda protective of her and feeling very proud of her. (Always hated him so no worries). I've went from feeling sorry for susie to very suss about her. Her nieces well🤷‍♀️ not to be trusted at all. Wtf is wrong with me 😂😂😂. But I do love everyone of you on here. I've laughed and had great time last couple weeks on here. Here's to auld shaggers next fuck up. We will be waiting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Miss Diana Ross

like I have said a few times there was so much I forgot to say…. One he was kept at arms length for about 2 weeks prior to the other day, he was down last Friday and didn’t even notice that my behaviour was

was off!!! He had no clue until that live… I was sick of the lies in his live, the apology!!! I questioned him on both and I was told he had to say what he did!!!!

sorry I hit send too quick 🤣had to pop into flannels… wee bit I’d detail therapy 😁 then home…..

Tattlers I promise first tiktok will be rolling in the deep dedicated room my fave people ‘THE TATTLERS’ but my friend flew in on Thursday to spend time with us and take my mind off all this so they fly back out home on Monday so don’t want to be rude xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36

pammypops

I have worked with a good few polish guys and all their girlfriends / wives were absolute psycos 😂😂 lovely....buy definitely psychotic 🤣
Oh they defo are, my wee brother shagged a Polish bird then totally pied her off....she set his car on fire outside his hoose lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

singlelife

VIP Member
Carried on from the previous thread.
Sharon Mackin.
Haven’t seen the bogging texts with my own eyes to check myself, but sent the FB to someone who has got a copy of them…. It’s the same person .
That’s our Sharon mystery from 2 weeks ago solved .:ROFLMAO:
So Alans side pieces not only have similar features looks wise ….to add to the list of similarities- they all have or have had similar jobs🤯🤯🤯

Someone contact Netflix they need to cover this shit😂😂😂
Hed give Dirty John a run for his money 🤣🤣

Durty Shieldsy tales of a deranged estate agent …..he’ll sell your hoose & stroke your puss

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Courtananany burgertits couldn't lace di's boots. The 2 of them can run off into the sunset together pair of hoachin cnuts
Hey diddle, diddle
Kerry’s at the fiddle
Natalie’s tuned to the moon
Dianne got the last laugh, now Suzie’s her BFF
And the dick ran to Courteney for a spoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
So he’s had to distance himself from The Property Boss and Purple Bricks, but has called himself The Boss of Property in a recent caption, showcased his forced reviews and is still trying to sell houses 🤣

He is pining after his followers isn’t he. He says ‘it’s not about the numbers, it’s the content’. Yer content is boring as fuck Shielsy, I think you mean yer engagement…which is also shite.

I had a wee rake in my garage (Narnia) yesterday and we still have a Purple Bricks For Sale sign. We bought the house from someone who used them and the agent (he was a dick, not Shielsy though) phoned and asked us not to bin the sign. Still waiting on him picking it up years later.

Might write ‘Shielsy wiz here’ on it and start putting it in random gardens overnight for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Miss Diana Ross

He’s not even got any kids of his own and he rabbles on about kids and parenting . Screw loose
Parental advice from the fkn barras version of Wayne Linekar….. hmmmmmm 🤔🤔 I wonder what his followers would think of him buying booze for underage girls without their parents permission!!!!! Honestly my boils my blood!!!!!
Lies, Lies LIESSSSSSS WHY YOU LIIEEEEEE you are the epitome of a compulsive liar, he will be reading all this….. if you wish to continue to pretend you don’t know what big words mean then Google them ya prick!
Tired granny I was just about to use your fave new phrase but you can just imagine me saying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ‘I was called a narcissist, I done even know what that means’ pull the other one ya waste of space!!!!!

awww I’m bloody on one today!!!!!!

anyways had the best few days, was defo needed, haven’t been in the house other than to sleep. Been so refreshing to get out and about. Jd Salome sta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I went on that Fab Swingers, don't hate me I've no had a date in five year so I'm chokin. I expected to be greeted by a bunch of beauties wanting the D. Turns out they are actually quite snobby and don't like the D, did you know they review each others profiles on how good a pump they are.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Dianne has had more than enough shit for weeks now to last her the rest of her life. she was bullied, abused, comments on her appearance, called a coke Head a whore a marriage wrecker and her children accused of stuff and the list goes on. All of which had been shown to be lies.
She was so brave to go on a live especially after everything she has been through. From what I have seen every person in here feels terrible, myself included. And we won't be allowing anyone to come in here and continue to give the lassie any grief. We don't care who believes her she knows in her heart what is true and we are now all seeing she is correct in what she has said. So all im asking is give the lady a break! Direct your questions and skepticism to to the "man" who started it all!!

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
CASSIE…… 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️ Run Cassie run 🤣😂🤣😂 I honestly howl at that tiktok 😂 my weans wouldn’t thank me for fish fingers, I’d get them flung back at me 😆
the fuckers just blocked me, he canny make his mind up if I’m getting pumped or no. Aldo’s a fucking tease :ROFLMAO:

see that tiktok when wee Susie came on n said your no well ya cunt you’ve not ate fish fingers in 20 odd year the tears were streaming down my face😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Imagine surviving losing your long term marriage, tattle and losing your job, only to be taken out by a mad foreign bird 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Miss Diana Ross

Finally caught up properly.

Can I just say how fucking refreshing it is to see some of you acknowledge how shite it was to judge Dianne at the start

I got slaughtered on TikTok for the first few days for defending her. I hate seeing the other woman getting blamed, I despise the term home wrecker. It gives guys too much leeway. Makes it seem like they're just wee victims that can't help it and the big, bad wummin lead them astray.

It's also amazing to see that Dianne is standing up to the permatanned prick.

I'm gonna go make a cuppa and find his new account. My cannestan has just climbed out the cupboard in anticipation of the irritating cunt.
Thank you whoever you are ❤ Listen as I keep saying there was so much more I could of said. When I came off I was like fuuuuccckkkkk!! Just heading home from Bo’ness after a fabuuulous dinner….

• Heart

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Rosie’s determined is she . She’s no determined to get a job or clean her house or be a good Maw , no her calling us clatty middens 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s hilarious . She sits there like a big greasy , spotty , smelly tramp playing with herself on lives and we’re clatty 😂😂😂 nae bother . Oh and stop trying to do sexy videos with your tongue hanging out & trying to look seductive cause it’s totally embarrassing and not one bit sexy !! The jealousy is actually ripping right out of her with Dianne , you’ll never bed the property pervert Rosie doll or James Mac , maybe give that big Lee S a message , hers more your league , you can even borrow that judges wig he’s got to cover up they infested extensions 🤢🤢

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Here we are….thread 7.

Thank you @PeachArcher for the thread title!

So he is being cryptic as to why the PB account has had to go, looks like he may have been given the boot?

Buckle in for the ride now we have the “real” Shielsy account 😏

• Haha

Miss Diana Ross

Know what’s pissing me off…. All these idiots!!! Why would he need to stay at hers? Why did he have to sort his house??? He’s the property boss blah blah blah blah…… he’s staying in his daddy’s spare bedroom ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ Open your eyes….. now how many woman have said the have been there, but aye he’s not lying 🤣🤬 think he needs a wee time out on the naughty step and seriously think about all his wrong doings????
How can he sleep at night? Cause he believes his own 💩 and has no real emotions…. Called me fkn tiny tears after I broke down but at the time said it was heart breaking to watch me like that 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry