Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but be a little fixated on the Goffey/Lowe rental set-up. They seem as though they'd be fairly comfortable money-wise with their respective careers, I'm surprised they've fallen behind in rent before. Maybe they're unable to get approved for a mortgage, hmm. I think it was Pearl who fell in love with the house, is it possible it's only available to rent? Would love more ☕! (Anything about Gaz Coombes for that matter?)

I enjoy following them on IG, I'm a big Supergass fan and Pearl posts some lovely stuff. The kids can be a bit obnoxious but to be expected, really.

She looks like a "refreshed" 63. 🙁 She and Madonna are one.
Yeah me too. I don't know why. I have Pearl's book and got the impression it was bought. She said in the book she fell in love with it and couldn't afford it until she saw the price drop, so gave the impression it was bought, but people who live in the village say they know its rented. I do get the feeling they lived beyond their means. Pearl was never that successful, yet was also a heroin addict, and went to a lot of private rehab. I'd imagine Supergrass Royalties are divided between all of them, and aren't huge enough at this point. Daisy clearly gets money from her dad, but don't know if he'd give anything to Peatl. I have a soft spot for Daisy. She came across as lovely on Strictly and I'm surprised she didn't move into presenting or something. She seems to have more of a personality than Laura Whitmore, for example.

Reactions: 8
Daisy does come across like a nice girl, but the modelling work is inevitably drying up - would be good to see her carving out a lane for herself. Their plans seem to be to rely on allowance, inheritance and alimony.

Reactions: 5
Daisy does come across like a nice girl, but the modelling work is inevitably drying up - would be good to see her carving out a lane for herself. Their plans seem to be to rely on allowance, inheritance and alimony.
Yes I've said this before, she comes across well and always smiling - I've seen her at lots of launch parties etc. But she does seem to be teetering on the brink of Only Fans territory :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think both Daisy and Pearl have been in hot water for unpaid bills lately, so maybe the cash is drying up.

Yes I've said this before, she comes across well and always smiling - I've seen her at lots of launch parties etc. But she does seem to be teetering on the brink of Only Fans territory :oops:
I hope she doesn't. She needs to drop the 20 year old boyfriends and find herself a nice wealthy fella so she can waft around the place and do some micro business like celeb flower arranging or something :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw lots of the gang out the other night at Jake chapman’s private view. No mossy or Frost though. Noel Gallagher just comes across as so irritating. Bobby Gillespie doesn’t look like he’s seen sunlight in decades. He almost destroyed one of the sculptures when he was staggering about 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Saw lots of the gang out the other night at Jake chapman’s private view. No mossy or Frost though. Noel Gallagher just comes across as so irritating. Bobby Gillespie doesn’t look like he’s seen sunlight in decades. He almost destroyed one of the sculptures when he was staggering about 🥺
Ooh any more tea?

Reactions: 1
Ha not really, I just popped in and out.. I have to say rosemary F is such a sweetheart, greets everyone like an old friend.. I was trying to explain to my companion about Katy England being a super stylist, but she just looks so.. ordinary!
I like watching Rosemary do her recipes on IG and I watched her ITB with Sali Hughes , she does appear to be a very nice person .

Bobby Gillespie should be studied ny medical science. I don't now how he's still alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What, was he pissed or just trying to swagger a bit too hard?

• Haha
Is Noel ever in these days? He must have a closet full of fitted leather jackets for every occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.