Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some hugely unflattering pics of Sadie in the DM, staggering about in primrose hill clutching a glass of red wine - just like the olden days!

Reactions: 6
There are some hugely unflattering pics of Sadie in the DM, staggering about in primrose hill clutching a glass of red wine - just like the olden days!
What a terrible outfit! But otherwise, she can enjoy her wine and her cig on a Thursday afternoon as far as I’m concerned 😆

Reactions: 5
. Didn't Sadie Frost claim to be the inspiration for the beatles song Sexy Sadie? Apparently its actually about the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
She is DECADES too young! Wasn't she named after the song?
Her mum was kate moss's long term nanny. Her sister was for a bit, too.
[/QUOTE]

I think her dad who was an artist knew the beatles in the 60's and it was claimed (by her I think) that Sexy Sadie was about her as a toddler. I can't remember where I read it a magazine about 20 years ago probably. Its definitely bollocks though as its about the Maharishi and I can find not reference online linking the song to Ms Frost.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think her dad who was an artist knew the beatles in the 60's and it was claimed (by her I think) that Sexy Sadie was about her as a toddler. I can't remember where I read it a magazine about 20 years ago probably. Its definitely bollocks though as its about the Maharishi and I can find not reference online linking the song to Ms Frost.
[/QUOTE]

She claimed Sexy Sadie was about her as a toddler?!! Well that’s disturbing from the off before you get to the point that it’s total bollocks!

I’ve no issue with someone enjoying a drink and a fag but give over with the sober/wellness/ clean living nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget Sadie was happy to take drugs in her kids playhouse and have threesomes with photos of them staring back from the walls 🤮🤮🤮.
Mum of the year right there.

Well, they've certainly had several lifetimes or so.

I thought it was a bit sad Tara P-T died so young

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I know Jude Law used to have a tattoo dedicated to her on his arm that was a quote from the song if thats what you're thinking of? He had 'you came along to turn on everyone, sexy Sadie' but covered it up with a fish (!) after they spilt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Jude Law used to have a tattoo dedicated to her on his arm that was a quote from the song if thats what you're thinking of? He had 'you came along to turn on everyone, sexy Sadie' but covered it up with a fish (!) after they spilt
Perhaps it was, I definitely read something associating her to the song in a magazine many years ago.

Reactions: 1
Any gossip about the libertines boys? Were they part of that primrose bill gang? Or did one of them just date kate moss?

Reactions: 4
Any gossip about the libertines boys? Were they part of that primrose bill gang? Or did one of them just date kate moss?
Yes, although not 'founding members', and they were also part of the Camden scene, centred on places like the Hawley Arms with people like Amy Winehousw and Johnn Borrel.

Pete already had a son to Lisa Moorish when he met Kate, Lisa also had a daughter to Liam Gallagher. Carl Barât and Sadie Frost were rumoured to have hooked up a couple of times. But I think Sadie was more keen than him. They (Sadie and Carl) also weirdly starred in a play together in around 2010 to which was fairly heavily panned by critics.

Carl is in a long term relationship with Edie Langley, they have two children. Her brother is Bruno Langely, who played Todd Grimshaw on Coronation Street until he was fired after being found guilty of at least two counts of sexual assault

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, although not 'founding members', and they were also part of the Camden scene, centred on places like the Hawley Arms with people like Amy Winehousw and Johnn Borrel.

Pete already had a son to Lisa Moorish when he met Kate, Lisa also had a daughter to Liam Gallagher. Carl Barât and Sadie Frost were rumoured to have hooked up a couple of times. But I think Sadie was more keen than him. They (Sadie and Carl) also weirdly starred in a play together in around 2010 to which was fairly heavily panned by critics.

Carl is in a long term relationship with Edie Langley, they have two children. Her brother is Bruno Langely, who played Todd Grimshaw on Coronation Street until he was fired after being found guilty of at least two counts of sexual assault
I’ve seen her band on Instagram and they look quite good. I had no idea he was her brother though.
Has Sadie slept with nearly everyone then?

Reactions: 2
Also what does Amber Le Bon do? She's my age and never made it in modelling, never done anything else :)
I keep thinking about this ask and wish I had something meaningful to impart. I'm a moth to flame with anything Duran Duran* related. 😄

Amber has definitely coasted on the nepotism in terms of modeling, nothing striking about her unlike her still gorgeous mother, Yasmin. Her sisters haven't really gone on to do anything much either, Saffron has two young children. I think it's lovely that they're a very close family and somewhat fancy bohemian. Simon and Yasmin have weathered cheating rumours on Simon's part, hmm, who knows what's true. Yasmin's been very open about her years-long struggles with depression. Do they live near London?

(*I'd love a thread on them!)

I keep thinking about this ask and wish I had something meaningful to impart. I'm a moth to flame with anything Duran Duran* related. 😄

Amber has definitely coasted on the nepotism in terms of modeling, nothing striking about her unlike her still gorgeous mother, Yasmin. Her sisters haven't really gone on to do anything much either, Saffron has two young children. I think it's lovely that they're a very close family and somewhat fancy bohemian. Simon and Yasmin have weathered cheating rumours on Simon's part, hmm, who knows what's true. Yasmin's been very open about her years-long struggles with depression. Do they live near London?

I ended up sharing a table with her (amber) at the ladder bar in CFH a few years back - she was very sweet and friendly, but I think she was a bit miffed they we didn’t recognise her straightaway 🤣

• Haha

Yasmin was a one off

• Heart
Yasmin was a one off
They live in Putney :) I’d be happy with a Le Bons thread if someone wants to make one, I still can’t I don’t think 🍷

Yep they still all live in the same house!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They live in Putney :) I’d be happy with a Le Bons thread if someone wants to make one, I still can’t I don’t think 🍷

Yep they still all live in the same house!
Ha I admire your dedication but this whole primrose hill thread proceeds at a very leisurely pace, not sure a dedicated Le Bons thread would move much faster 😘

Reactions: 10
Ha I admire your dedication but this whole primrose hill thread proceeds at a very leisurely pace, not sure a dedicated Le Bons thread would move much faster 😘
Someone else suggested doing a thread not me 😆 and they’re nothing to do with primrose hill gang anyway! Shows how old we all are that this thread moves so slowly when everyone in it was so iconic :)

Reactions: 2
I was surprised to see this thread actually as it brought back memories of when they were in the press all the time!

Fair play to Kate, she seems to have moved on and be totally in love. Pete Doherty must have done her head in he was so erratic. I've just had a flashback to them singing together I think she was marching??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.