Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots to unpack here, do they really need bodyguards?? It doesn’t strike me as the most relaxing of holidays 😂

(My main takeaway is that I am SO jealous of Margo Robbie being a Chanel ambassador 😩)
I'm not a fan of the company she keeps

Reactions: 1
Ah I see, I was confused I thought you.meant Margot Robbie

Reactions: 2
I think they were classed as the “new” primrose hill set but I was curious …are Harry Styles, Nick Grimshaw, Daisy Lowe, Sam Smith etc all still pally?
Obvs we were all aware of Harry and Nick being weirdly inseparable way back when; Nick used to name drop ont’ radio “my friend Daisy” “my friend Sadie (frost)” etc; Sam Smith used to post on insta pics of this lot and caption it “family” (🙄🤮)…
Just hoping for a bit of falling out goss or something juicy 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 11
I think they were classed as the “new” primrose hill set but I was curious …are Harry Styles, Nick Grimshaw, Daisy Lowe, Sam Smith etc all still pally?
Obvs we were all aware of Harry and Nick being weirdly inseparable way back when; Nick used to name drop ont’ radio “my friend Daisy” “my friend Sadie (frost)” etc; Sam Smith used to post on insta pics of this lot and caption it “family” (🙄🤮)…
Just hoping for a bit of falling out goss or something juicy 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Nah,not really.Harry and Grimmy don't seem to hang out any more.

Reactions: 3
So back to Cara D’s yacht party.. did anyone see the clip on Daily Fail of Cara and Margot Robbie stood on some sort of rocks next to the beach and it looked like Cara was pointing and shouting at her and Margot is sort of just looking down like a kicked puppy?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I remember being told that the ‘Harry s going out with Caroline flack’ story was just a cover for Harry being with Grimmy - no idea if that was true
Wouldn't they just come out? Society bends over backwards to accept LGBT folk nowadays.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't they just come out? Society bends over backwards to accept LGBT folk nowadays.
I think Harry loves gay baiting now, but maybe then, when he was much younger, his record company was worried about his teen fans. But then again if that was the case, surely you would use a young beard, not one so much older?

Reactions: 4
I think Harry loves gay baiting now, but maybe then, when he was much younger, his record company was worried about his teen fans. But then again if that was the case, surely you would use a young beard, not one so much older?
Unless they needed quite a big, controversial story - Harry going out with an older woman - to bury any emerging stories about Harry and Nick?

Reactions: 2
Some of those marks are psoriatic plaques, lingering marks and scarring (dyspigmentation) which can photograph dark in the wrong light. The rest are bruises. People with severe psoriasis can bruise easily, especially if they are stumbling around pissed and stoned.

also, one of the treatments for severe psoriasis is methotrexate which can cause problems with the production of blood cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.