Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Literally just about to post the same thing. I don't know why they do this.

Lily Allen claims to be 2-years sober, but tweeted less than a week ago about watching the Olympics stoned and is thinner than she's ever been before (she's previously alluded that she was at her smallest while using). Just say you have a healthier relationship with alcohol?
What did her tweet say?

Reactions: 1

Restless Native

VIP Member
Lots to unpack here, do they really need bodyguards?? It doesn’t strike me as the most relaxing of holidays 😂

(My main takeaway is that I am SO jealous of Margo Robbie being a Chanel ambassador 😩)
I'm not a fan of the company she keeps

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I thought she decided to stop drinking after her friend Annabelle Neilson died of a heart attack? She was only 49 when she died so maybe that was a wake up call for Kate? Isn’t her boyfriend a recovering alcoholic too? He got sober not long into their relationship and I couldn’t imagine it working if she was still drinking. Sadie has supposedly stopped drinking too but I saw a picture of her in the DM celebrating Rudy’s 18th and she had a huge glass of wine on the go.
I’m not it was booze that Annabelle Neilson had a heart attack/overdose from?

Pipsy

VIP Member
She likes them tall tho. How old is Nikolai? Maybe he wants a family of his own.
He's only 36, but looks older. Depp's only 5'8. Considering how often the industry exaggerates actors heights, he may well be shorter lol.

licensed-image.jpg

From 4.50 onward. Jake and Dinos Chapman, the somewhat famous and cool artists here who made whatever that was for Justine, recently got done for making and promoting Ch*ld P*rn.
I can't find anything about that online.