Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still looks good! Lucky she keeps getting booked :)
Yes i think shes done alot of work on herself as shes getting older. Im not thinking botox and fillers only but taking more care of her appearence generally.
Once menopause hits tho...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has had one. Do we think it looks good if she should have left it? She does look less wrinkly..

Reactions: 5
She looks every one of her years, face lift or not. Love her outfit.

Reactions: 4
she had the facelift a few months ago didn't she? On the one had it's a shame that she caved to pressure like this (whether internal or external pressure) as she'd resisted so long and always seemed like she was going to go the 'duck it' route. On the other hand I think she looks great in that pic. I prefer her in that sharp and slick look to the wafty hair and floral frock stuff she's been doing lately.

Reactions: 9
Severe black outfit with the hair pulled back and the statment lipstick is a classic look and it suits her. I am a bit of a Kate fan, but her too-tight face is scaring me. She's clearly thrilled with the results, but I'd have stayed out of the spotlight for much longer until it had dropped a bit. Yikes!

Reactions: 10
I love Kate.... Is she the best model of all time? Definitely my personal favourite. I'd love to meet her, I'd say she'd be a good laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.