Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mouseballpenlid

Most people over do the fillers. Less is always more! I had 0.5 in my cheeks recently, to lift the lower part of my face. People don't have it done to specifically change their cheeks, but usually to lift the drooping on the lower part. It also lessens the appearance of hollows under the eyes. It's less pleasant than botox, as there is a feeling of pressure and a sort of crackling noise, which only you can hear. You also get swelling and soreness for up to a week, so might explain why Demi Moore looked so odd recently, didn't allow enough time to recover before going on the runway. Botox can make a person look frozen, but it doesn't bother me as I am a serial frowner, so I will happily never frown again!
As someone who is personally noticing the impact of aging, this is very interesting! How long does the pressure and crackling last for? 🤔 would you say the work is worth it though?

Reactions: 1
I heard fell out with kate because he launched a range of hair products and used some pics of her without getting permission and it all went properly tits up. They’re obviously back to being mates now anyway

Saw lots of the gang out the other night at Jake chapman’s private view. No mossy or Frost though. Noel Gallagher just comes across as so irritating. Bobby Gillespie doesn’t look like he’s seen sunlight in decades. He almost destroyed one of the sculptures when he was staggering about 🥺
What, was he pissed or just trying to swagger a bit too hard?

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I’ve see magazine articles of their large house in the country and it’s gorgeous , I wonder if they’ve down sized perhaps?
They still have the magnificent country pile. This seaside cottage is a 'new business venture' - she mentioned it on Instagram.

Well I can’t say whether he’s a nice person or not but I do know that no matter how smashed I was it would never enter my mind to racially insult someone using the N-word 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe not, but you might make other mistakes.

In his youth (he is not exactly a spring chicken) the N-Word was not offensive and he was in pain, a sibling had died not too long ago and a friend had lost his career, he was super drunk and he behaved really badly.
Quite disgraceful.
Still not worth canceling someone for the rest of their lives.

I heard fell out with kate because he launched a range of hair products and used some pics of her without getting permission and it all went properly tits up. They’re obviously back to being mates now anyway
I don't think that this is true.

Dizzy

VIP Member
It's one of the TOTP programmes on the iplayer The Story of 1995 (could have been The Story of 1994) so although I say it's about Britpop other non-Britpop acts feature too. I think they've one for every year of the 90s.
Thank you - will check it out tmrw 👍🏻

zooki

I know Jude Law used to have a tattoo dedicated to her on his arm that was a quote from the song if thats what you're thinking of? He had 'you came along to turn on everyone, sexy Sadie' but covered it up with a fish (!) after they spilt
Perhaps it was, I definitely read something associating her to the song in a magazine many years ago.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Ha not really, I just popped in and out.. I have to say rosemary F is such a sweetheart, greets everyone like an old friend.. I was trying to explain to my companion about Katy England being a super stylist, but she just looks so.. ordinary!
I like watching Rosemary do her recipes on IG and I watched her ITB with Sali Hughes , she does appear to be a very nice person .

clueless

Chatty Member
Ohh, I was watching her In My Bag video and noticed she’s not wearing the emerald ring on her ring finger, wasn’t that the one Nikolai gave her? I wonder if they’re no longer together?

MrE

The knowing nod to coke in that video is weird as well? She’s obviously obsessed with it, surprise vogue/her PR left that in 😆
[/QUOTE]

I think it's just another 'insider' joke but it isn't that funny when you think about it. Just taking the piss out of fans who put you in the position you're in.
I'm possibly just a bit grouchy today 😆

Skinnylike

Im sorry im spamming this thread with old shut but I have so many thoughts and I have find the new cast extremely dull.

How does anyone like Arg. I always see people making excuses for him with "he's got so many demons" or "he's troubled," (Never see people make excuses for the women but) but he is such an asshole. I do not like Lydia but he treated her so badly. Called her names, insulted her appearance for no reason, ditched her for his friends, stood up for his mates, cheated and was overall a shitty person.
People give him more leeway because he's not like a Mark Wright but he's just as bad.

Leni is pretty average looking to me.
Did you see her breasts though? To me, she looks unreal plasticy, like a Barbie. Her facial features as well. Imo Leni is very much conventionally attractive, whereas Lila looks more interesting and like a high fashion model.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I read it last year as well My favourite bit was where she gave one paragraph to a story breaking about her & Danny’s swinging implying it was a tabloid lie. The truth was theyd all been jumping in & out of bed with members of there friend group for years.she finally admitted to shagging Jude Law but Im pretty sure Davinia Taylor used to brag about coked up 3somes with her & Sadle Frost too. Plus got to love the I had NO IDEA Daisys father couldve been my best mate I shagged 9 months before she was born lol 😂
Weird behaviour, was there ever any suggestion that Kate Moss was part of the wife swapping?