Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought Pearl’s autobiography on eBay last year, and read it. I later found another copy on my shelf that I’d bought (and read!) when it was first published. Clearly forgettable enough for me to just not remember reading it 😆
I read it last year as well My favourite bit was where she gave one paragraph to a story breaking about her & Danny’s swinging implying it was a tabloid lie. The truth was theyd all been jumping in & out of bed with members of there friend group for years.she finally admitted to shagging Jude Law but Im pretty sure Davinia Taylor used to brag about coked up 3somes with her & Sadle Frost too. Plus got to love the I had NO IDEA Daisys father couldve been my best mate I shagged 9 months before she was born lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loved the primrose hill set in terms of entertainment.

At ny school you could only like Blur or Oasis. Not both! Lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read it last year as well My favourite bit was where she gave one paragraph to a story breaking about her & Danny’s swinging implying it was a tabloid lie. The truth was theyd all been jumping in & out of bed with members of there friend group for years.she finally admitted to shagging Jude Law but Im pretty sure Davinia Taylor used to brag about coked up 3somes with her & Sadle Frost too. Plus got to love the I had NO IDEA Daisys father couldve been my best mate I shagged 9 months before she was born lol 😂
Weird behaviour, was there ever any suggestion that Kate Moss was part of the wife swapping?

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure there was
I'm fairly open minded and each to their own provided others dont get hurt - but I can't imagine if my partner and I had an agreement with our friend group to all shag each other, that it would be very comfortable meeting up for coffee, dinners, playdates and the other things that friends do. I don't think its ever sustainable in the long term either as someone gets emotionally hurt eventually and the arrangement falls apart.

Reactions: 10
Theres a story about one if Moss' birthday parties that was an outright orgy. Was this story in a book. Icr.
Wasn’t it after the claridges birthday party? The beautiful and the damned 30th? I think it’s gone down in folklore that it ended up as an orgy in a suite there 🙀

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t it after the claridges birthday party? The beautiful and the damned 30th? I think it’s gone down in folklore that it ended up as an orgy in a suite there 🙀

Janet Street Porter *boaks*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Janet Street Porter *boaks*
Wow, what a read; I wonder who the female UK household name was. There are usually clues hidden within these types of pieces, but I'm too suburban and dim to spot any. :- (

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would we count Ewan Mcgregor as primrose hill set, always thought he and first wife had open relationship. He was in production company with Jude and Sadie but stopped drinking in 2000 so I guess wouldn't have run around with them so much in 00s.

Reactions: 2
Would we count Ewan Mcgregor as primrose hill set, always thought he and first wife had open relationship. He was in production company with Jude and Sadie but stopped drinking in 2000 so I guess wouldn't have run around with them so much in 00s.
I feel like Johnny Lee Miller was part of that group too in the 90s

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure the first wife, Eve, was aware it was an open relationship 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.