Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg such a good idea, I may rewatch! Also starving and baby girl is kicking so badly I feel like I’m that bloke in Alien 😂

I had the TT steriliser & a Milton cold water one. Both easily fit my pump bits in & my MAM bottles.
I'd say TT are quite versatile and fit most brands of bottles in as you stack them
We are the same person! This is what I use too. In hind sight I’d prob just have gone with the Milton bucket as I only have the pump to sterilise while mam bottles do laps of the microwave!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. Had a scan earlier and they’re estimating baby to be 3lbs 5oz so far, I’m 28 weeks today. My BMI is a few points over but not terrible and I don’t have GD…is that big? If this isn’t your first, was your estimated weight accurate at birth? I’m not bothered as long as baby is healthy….I imagine she’ll be 8lbs+ (I was 8lbs 13oz) but my husband’s daughter from a previous relationship was 6lbs something and he keeps going on about how small and cute she was and making me feel like me and my baby are enormous in comparison. 😢
I replied on the other thread but none of my estimated weights have been accurate.

First was 7lb 6, estimated him at 9lb.
Second was 11lb and she was estimated at 7lb 2.
Third was 6lb 14 and estimated at over 9lb!

I had no risk factors just glucose in urine so sent for GTT and bam gestational diabetes, think you either get it or you don't. In US and Australia they test all pregnant women for it I believe
This is exactly it. You either get it or you don't. They say some people are more at risk. But you can't cause it.
It just either happens or it doesn't 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We are the same person! This is what I use too. In hind sight I’d prob just have gone with the Milton bucket as I only have the pump to sterilise while mam bottles do laps of the microwave!
I had the steriliser, cold water one and the microwave on the go. Newborn twins need them all 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone tested this morning and came back positive. I was really upset and my mum found me and I ended up telling her out of panic. Had a big chat with her about everything and going to the doctors this afternoon to confirm. Thx for all your help everyone❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone tested this morning and came back positive. I was really upset and my mum found me and I ended up telling her out of panic. Had a big chat with her about everything and going to the doctors this afternoon to confirm. Thx for all your help everyone❤
Hope you’re doing okay, don’t forget you always have options. I know you were worried about coming into the pregnancy thread but to be honest, experiencing pregnancy has only made me more pro choice 😂 it’s hard enough going through it all when it’s something you’ve chosen, never mind when it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You've got lots of options and it's
great you've been able to talk to your Mum about it now as keeping secrets like this can be so hard. I was in a similar situation myself when I was 17 and telling my Mum really helped. X

Amazing that you’ve been able to tell your Mum. I hope it was ok… xx

Had my 25 week midwife appointment today! Everything was fine, took my mum this time and midwife let us listen to the heart beat which was lovely! I had protein and glucose in my pee, for the first time so they’ve sent that off to get checked as a precaution, she checked my blood pressure which was normal and she’s put a date in for the gestational diabetes test but still no MATB1 form, not too concerned about it after checking gov website, it says I should give it in within 21 days of the maternity pay start date. She measured my uterus, I’m on track for 26 weeks. At the time I wasn’t too worried about the protein and the glucose but now I’m thinking should I be?!
My midwife just rang, the maternity assessment centre want me to go this morning to get my bloods taken because of the protein in my pee, midwife was lovely and told me not to panic but it’s so hard not too, they’re concerned about preeclampsia 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has/had anyone else around 18 weeks still got a small tummy? I’m scared baby isn’t in there from how small I am still😂 when I was 12 weeks I looked more pregnant from the bloat. I’m usually size 6 and I’ve gone up to size 8 in clothes but that’s it. Still just looking like I ate a big dinner :( lol I want to look cute and bumpy

Has/had anyone else around 18 weeks still got a small tummy? I’m scared baby isn’t in there from how small I am still😂 when I was 12 weeks I looked more pregnant from the bloat. I’m usually size 6 and I’ve gone up to size 8 in clothes but that’s it. Still just looking like I ate a big dinner :( lol I want to look cute and bumpy
They move around quite a bit and one day you can look more pregnant than others. I’m a lot bigger than you but would say I’ve kind of stayed the same size in terms of pregnancy bump for the last few weeks - she moved up a little while ago and I looked a bit more pregnant, but she’s snuggled in somewhere low now and I do not look as prominently preggers as I did! It is really weird. They are so small they can have you on quite a bit. Remember there are people who have no idea they’re pregnant because the baby can be in a position (like under ribs) where the mum just doesn’t show as a consequence.

I’m 21 weeks and would say I’m only just starting to get an actual bump but that’s because I’ve gained weight everywhere else 😂 when I tell people I’m pregnant they look immediately at my stomach then look confused and it’s like IM ACTUALLY PREGNANT NOT JUST FAT.
Also depends on clothes, I’m in maternity leggings which def make it look like a bump but when I’m in my baggy jogging things or some dresses I don’t look pregnant.

Has anyone experienced a red patch on their breast during pregnancy? Kinda just to the side of my nipple. Just feels abit tender.

Yes this is me some days and I’m 18+2, one day I’ll wake up looking like I’ve already eaten breakfast & others wake up with a more rounded bump.
It will probably suddenly ‘pop’ over the next few weeks!
Im sure I heard if it’s a first it will usually take longer to show

I’ve had my 16 week appointment today and just felt like it was a bit pointless really! The midwives have changed since the booking appointment and the old midwife forgot to tell me to take a urine sample so that wasn’t tested. They only really took my BP and answered very little questions I have! They also don’t allow you to listen to the heartbeat around here until you are at least over 20 weeks! I suppose it’s done now anyway!

I have been a bit lazy with my pregnancy multivitamins since being over 12 weeks, would any of you still recommend I take them? They contain everything not just folic acid so I suppose it is a good idea to continue.

The midwife asked me if I have felt any movements which I thought was a bit early as it’s my first baby. I’m actually only 15+3 not 16 weeks has anyone else felt movements this early with their first baby?

Has anyone experienced a red patch on their breast during pregnancy? Kinda just to the side of my nipple. Just feels abit tender.
I had similar a few weeks back in the same spot, I went to get it checked as it also felt lumpy but doctor said it looked and felt normal. A few days later it all went down.
Maybe try a warm compress on it to see if that helps?

I’ve had my 16 week appointment today and just felt like it was a bit pointless really! The midwives have changed since the booking appointment and the old midwife forgot to tell me to take a urine sample so that wasn’t tested. They only really took my BP and answered very little questions I have! They also don’t allow you to listen to the heartbeat around here until you are at least over 20 weeks! I suppose it’s done now anyway!

I have been a bit lazy with my pregnancy multivitamins since being over 12 weeks, would any of you still recommend I take them? They contain everything not just folic acid so I suppose it is a good idea to continue.

The midwife asked me if I have felt any movements which I thought was a bit early as it’s my first baby. I’m actually only 15+3 not 16 weeks has anyone else felt movements this early with their first baby?
Tbh, that's all the midwife appointments are. Urine sample, blood pressure, done.
Mine dont listen until 25 week appointment but you don't have that appointment for your second+ baby so had to wait until 28 weeks!

I felt my first earlier than my second actually. And was around 15 weeks.
But it's quite rare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.