Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok guys vain question but here it comes. My boobs have gone massive for my frame and firmer than they’ve ever been. I don’t have the perkiest boobs but always big for my frame, a bit on the saggy side but manageable🤣 are they going to go like spaniels ears after I give birth? I will be devastated
ummm… I have breastfed for 4 years and yes sorry to say but eventually the bastards deflate and always remind me of Ursula’s poor unfortunate souls…
C1A74A79-6B28-4ED4-BA06-F31CBC94762D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hey all, new member here but been a long time lurker so thought it was about time I joined! currently 34+3 and I haven't yet discussed my birthplan with my midwife is this normal? I brought it up at my appointment earlier this week and she said 36 weeks 'yea we can talk about it' quite casually but I'm thinking that's cutting it a bit fine? first time mom nerves and wanting to be well prepared I guess!
My midwife never mentioned birth plans for my children so I didn't do one either time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I had my baby 9m ago so just dip in and out of this thread so apologies if the conversation has moved on! Just wanted to reassure you - I had a back to back labour and it was totally manageable. I did have an epidural in the end as it was a long one (56hrs 😵💫) and I was exhausted but managed to get to 8cm at home and only had the epidural 8hrs before he was born so although I’ve got nothing to compare it to I wouldn’t have thought baby’s position meant labour was more painful if that makes sense. Hopefully little one will move around in time but if not you’ve got this 💪🏼
Thank you so much for your reassurance! People love to put their horror stories out there so it’s so nice when you hear something positive! Keeping everything crossed she flips but what will be will be!

hey all, new member here but been a long time lurker so thought it was about time I joined! currently 34+3 and I haven't yet discussed my birthplan with my midwife is this normal? I brought it up at my appointment earlier this week and she said 36 weeks 'yea we can talk about it' quite casually but I'm thinking that's cutting it a bit fine? first time mom nerves and wanting to be well prepared I guess!
I have a longer appt booked in at 36 weeks with my midwife to discuss birth plan. Think this is commonplace for my trust but seems to differ massively depending on where you live!
I am similar gestation to you so have just had my 34 week appt, midwife gave me a booklet to read prior to the 36 week appt which was really helpful covering pain relief/feeding etc etc. Might be worth asking?

Reactions: 2
30 week appt and baby is measuring on the 50th percentile and all is looking ok thankfully 🎉 they looked so big on the scan though, it's crazy to see!
Asked about antenatal classes and they haven't resumed post covid so I guess I might try find something on YouTube maybe? First time mam with anxiety and ocd so i can't just 'wing it', I need allllllllll the information to help keep me calm 🙈
My trust does online antenatal classes, it might be worth asking if they do any of those instead of in person?

The midwife asked me at my 28 week appt about a birth plan and I was like er I just want us both to come out in the right number of pieces! (She also asked about contraception and immediately went bit late for that I suppose 😅 the Qs seemed a bit random!) I think my options for birth are a bit more limited as I have to be on the labour ward due to medication I'm on so maybe location is a good place to start?

Reactions: 2
30 week appt and baby is measuring on the 50th percentile and all is looking ok thankfully 🎉 they looked so big on the scan though, it's crazy to see!
Asked about antenatal classes and they haven't resumed post covid so I guess I might try find something on YouTube maybe? First time mam with anxiety and ocd so i can't just 'wing it', I need allllllllll the information to help keep me calm 🙈
Look on the baby academy, I did 3 free ones online through there (baby care, baby safety and breastfeeding) which were all useful for me as a first time mum - they were a couple of hours long each xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We had our 12 week scan today, so amazing to see baby moving around, legs kicking etc.

I know there’s a few of you guys that are at the same stage - thinking of you for your scans too!💛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.