Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just a rant. Pls feel free to ignore I just need to get it out somewhere 😂
I honestly have no idea how people work until 36+ weeks. I’m only 18 weeks and I have no idea how I’ll keep going until 32 weeks. I’m working 11 and 1/2 hour days 4x a week now and feel like a zombie.
I feel so guilty moaning because I’ve wanted this for years & just want everything to be fine🙏
My boss has also made a dig at me leaving at 33/34 weeks too which isn’t exactly helping my motivation to work 🙃
I finished at 33/34 weeks and let me tell you I was so ready, doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks you do what is right for you, your boss will manage, digs are not helpful!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Following on from my boob chat….. any bigger busted ladies have reccomdations for comfy non wired bras! Think mine have had a growth spurt the last week!
I went and got measured at M&S and got one from there, I was really anxious about going sure because I’ve never done it before but it was absolutely fine and the girl was lovely. I’ve even been back since to get my wedding underwear 😂

Reactions: 1
Following on from my boob chat….. any bigger busted ladies have reccomdations for comfy non wired bras! Think mine have had a growth spurt the last week!
I got some from M&S, they’re so supportive. I’m a 38H pre pregnancy for reference. I did need to add an extender on them though as the back is small, but cups were perfect and gave good shape x
I have been browsing at M&S and found this: https://www.marksandspencer.com/lac...t-f-/p/clp60451802?intid=mobile_app_pdp_share

Last edited:
I keep waking up at 4am and I don’t even need to pee anymore it’s just a naturally occurring event 😭 anyone have any tips? I’m not sure if it’s because I’m hungry or if baby is moving (she seems to enjoy kicking about this time) and that’s what’s waking me?

I got some from M&S, they’re so supportive. I’m a 38H pre pregnancy for reference. I did need to add an extender on them though as the back is small, but cups were perfect and gave good shape x
I have been browsing at M&S and found this: https://www.marksandspencer.com/lac...t-f-/p/clp60451802?intid=mobile_app_pdp_share
Thankyou!!! That looks perfect…. I’m so ready for comfort… but I always need alittle support too! They look fab I’m gonna pop in store today!

Re next to me style beds; our bed is in an alcove and only 35cm from the wall each side (small wall with a radiator my side, full wall my OHs side) It’s quite a heavy ottoman bed so shifting it to the other side wouldn’t really work. What’s the alternative to them? Just having a normal crib?
I never used a next to me. Had a moses basket but only used for 3 weeks then he went straight into the cot x

Re next to me style beds; our bed is in an alcove and only 35cm from the wall each side (small wall with a radiator my side, full wall my OHs side) It’s quite a heavy ottoman bed so shifting it to the other side wouldn’t really work. What’s the alternative to them? Just having a normal crib?
I've never had one. Just a moses basket and then into the cot in our room when they grow out of it 😊

Just back from 34 week midwife appt and little miss is back to back 🤦‍♀️. Midwife has said not to worry as still plenty of time for her to spin, plus even though head is down, it’s nowhere near engaged so she has lots of room to move. She’s just recommended going on the ball every evening and trying not to sit too slouched on the sofa etc but now I can’t help but panic about a back to back labour. Anyone had any past experience?
I had my baby 9m ago so just dip in and out of this thread so apologies if the conversation has moved on! Just wanted to reassure you - I had a back to back labour and it was totally manageable. I did have an epidural in the end as it was a long one (56hrs 😵💫) and I was exhausted but managed to get to 8cm at home and only had the epidural 8hrs before he was born so although I’ve got nothing to compare it to I wouldn’t have thought baby’s position meant labour was more painful if that makes sense. Hopefully little one will move around in time but if not you’ve got this 💪🏼

Got the call back late afternoon and I am confirmed pregnant and not sure how to feel at all. I’ve always said if I got pregnant young I’d have a termination, but now I’m in the situation I’m not sure I can. Me and the dad are both working rather than in education and are both fairly mature etc, and I’m starting to wonder if it is possible to actually continue the pregnancy?! I am crazy for saying that?? I don’t know what to think
Sending lots of love and luck, whatever you decide to do xx

Hi ladies, when should I report reduced movements? Is it only from 28 weeks because I haven’t felt baby girl this morning despite quite a bit of coaxing. She’s had tea (her favourite), cold water, and jam on toast and nothing so far. I’m 26 + 3

• Heart
Hi ladies, when should I report reduced movements? Is it only from 28 weeks because I haven’t felt baby girl this morning despite quite a bit of coaxing. She’s had tea (her favourite), cold water, and jam on toast and nothing so far. I’m 26 + 3
You can go in now but they can’t do proper monitoring with the strap round your bump this early, they just listen in with a Doppler for the heartbeat, and do any other checks they feel necessary. Definitely still report reduced movements if you’re concerned!

Any time you're concerned.
I'd definitley call!

You can go in now but they can’t do proper monitoring with the strap round your bump this early, they just listen in with a Doppler for the heartbeat, and do any other checks they feel necessary. Definitely still report reduced movements if you’re concerned!
Thank you, I had a bourbon and another glass of water and I’m lying on my side and I think she’s woken up because she’s kicking now. It’s really odd because she established a pattern really early on of kicking loads every two hours - I could set my watch by her pretty much but this last week she has moved AND her pattern seems to have changed which isn’t what I was expecting tbh.

• Heart
Thank you, I had a bourbon and another glass of water and I’m lying on my side and I think she’s woken up because she’s kicking now. It’s really odd because she established a pattern really early on of kicking loads every two hours - I could set my watch by her pretty much but this last week she has moved AND her pattern seems to have changed which isn’t what I was expecting tbh.
If there is a change to your baby's pattern of movements that is a reason to call the maternity triage at hospital for monitoring if you're worried. I think the advice is something like no movements, reduced movements or change in movements then call up and they'll get you in for a check. I went in so many times in my last pregnancy because she just didn't move much at all so I could easily go 1-2 days and feel very little/nothing. They really didn't mind, just said it is always best to check and every 2-3 episodes they would do an extra scan as well. She was fine but she never did move a lot and they weren't sure why so induced me early in the end. Turned out she didn't move a lot as a baby either 🤣 literally the quietest, most peaceful baby in the world - she was just chilling out in there! x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If there is a change to your baby's pattern of movements that is a reason to call the maternity triage at hospital for monitoring if you're worried. I think the advice is something like no movements, reduced movements or change in movements then call up and they'll get you in for a check. I went in so many times in my last pregnancy because she just didn't move much at all so I could easily go 1-2 days and feel very little/nothing. They really didn't mind, just said it is always best to check and every 2-3 episodes they would do an extra scan as well. She was fine but she never did move a lot and they weren't sure why so induced me early in the end. Turned out she didn't move a lot as a baby either 🤣 literally the quietest, most peaceful baby in the world - she was just chilling out in there! x
God, how do you get one of those? My first we used to call the whirling dervish because she was (and I do not exaggerate) an ACTUAL maniac both inside and out of the womb. This one seems even more bonkers FML 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hey all, new member here but been a long time lurker so thought it was about time I joined! currently 34+3 and I haven't yet discussed my birthplan with my midwife is this normal? I brought it up at my appointment earlier this week and she said 36 weeks 'yea we can talk about it' quite casually but I'm thinking that's cutting it a bit fine? first time mom nerves and wanting to be well prepared I guess!

Ok guys vain question but here it comes. My boobs have gone massive for my frame and firmer than they’ve ever been. I don’t have the perkiest boobs but always big for my frame, a bit on the saggy side but manageable🤣 are they going to go like spaniels ears after I give birth? I will be devastated

• Haha
hey all, new member here but been a long time lurker so thought it was about time I joined! currently 34+3 and I haven't yet discussed my birthplan with my midwife is this normal? I brought it up at my appointment earlier this week and she said 36 weeks 'yea we can talk about it' quite casually but I'm thinking that's cutting it a bit fine? first time mom nerves and wanting to be well prepared I guess!
With my first, they didn't do it until 38 week appointment where she basically just said to find a template online, fill it out and she can look over it if I want.
From experience, they don't tend to do it with you, it's just down to you to write down what you do and don't want

Ok guys vain question but here it comes. My boobs have gone massive for my frame and firmer than they’ve ever been. I don’t have the perkiest boobs but always big for my frame, a bit on the saggy side but manageable🤣 are they going to go like spaniels ears after I give birth? I will be devastated
Mine went back after my first. I didn't breastfeed though

My midwife never discussed a birth plan with me, I was just told to look in my notes and fill it in.

30 week appt and baby is measuring on the 50th percentile and all is looking ok thankfully 🎉 they looked so big on the scan though, it's crazy to see!
Asked about antenatal classes and they haven't resumed post covid so I guess I might try find something on YouTube maybe? First time mam with anxiety and ocd so i can't just 'wing it', I need allllllllll the information to help keep me calm 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.