Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Baby Neo was born last night 🙂 she’s 4lbs 11oz and she was born at 34w5d.
She’s in NICU because she needs help with her breathing but she’s amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Hi ladies!! Baby boy arrived this morning after a very quick labor! I’m absolutely besotted and just want to thank you all for the help! He’s struggling to feed so we’re being kept in tonight hoping to be home tomorrow. This feeling is like no other 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 48

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Baby biscuit arrived this morning, just after 7am weighing 6lb 12oz.

I didn't get my section. They decided that as I was only experiencing period type pains they would admit me to the ward, and do the section at 8.30 this morning. Withing 15 minutes of arriving on the ward I was in full blown labour, so I was moved to delivery.

We ended up having the kiwi cup to help her out, because her heart rate was dipping and not recovering, so I've got a few stitches, but we're both doing well.

Oh, and it turns out, these people who say they heard their waters go are telling the truth. I heard a noise and felt a popping sensation.🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Well my second gorgeous son arrived on Monday night, 10 days overdue but came so fast I had to push him out with nothing but gas and air and he weighs a very healthy 9lb 3oz 🥲 craziest experience of my life but we’re home now and just getting settled as a family of four 💙

Hope everyone else approaching due dates or over are doing okay! Crazy to think I joined this thread in February and I’ve only just had my baby 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
Baby S born 35weeks 2 days via emergency c section due to ruptured placenta. Spent the last few days crying out of it. He's in NICU dad had been amazing and there 24/7, scariest time of my life

• Heart
Reactions: 31

tattle420

VIP Member
Mini tattle420 was born on 15/11 at 2340H @ 38+4! He’s absolutely amazing and we couldn’t be happier despite the ~18h labour.

Tldr: had contractions at 5am on 15/11 and went to the hospital at 7:30am bc they were about 6mins apart. At this point I had not lost my mucus plug at all and waters hadn't broken so was shocked that I was having contractions. Found out I was 4cm dilated at admission (to my shock). Proceeded to get to 5cm at about 10am and stayed at 5-6cm for HOURS. Got my epidural at 11am and only moved on to 7.5cm in the evening after doc broke my water at around 5pm. Well, epidural stopped working for the last 2cm + pushing so I felt everything incl the ring of fire 😣 Glad that I only pushed for 20 mins in the end though, I was beyond exhausted. Also kept throwing up all my food and got the shakes super bad throughout. Still would consider it a positive experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WotsitG1

VIP Member
20 week scan all went great!! Just so so relieved and tbh still in disbelief this is happening for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rdogk24

Found out today I’m having a little BOY 😍🥰 and he was so proud to show us he was a boy he had his legs wide open for potty shot🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WotsitG1

VIP Member
Had our 16 week midwife app (at 18 weeks) and she found our babies heartbeat. I’m just so relieved. Thanks for listen and responding to my wobble this morning xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26

polarby

Hi everyone tested this morning and came back positive. I was really upset and my mum found me and I ended up telling her out of panic. Had a big chat with her about everything and going to the doctors this afternoon to confirm. Thx for all your help everyone❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Had my 2nd scan today and baby measuring perfectly 9+1 have officially been discharged from our fertility clinic woohoo 🥳 can hopefully start to feel more excited now!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow going off my dates and have our first scan booked in Monday coming, 14th. We had a miscarriage in June at 7 weeks and I am SO ANXIOUS, I even put off going for an early scan to make sure everything is okay because I'm terrified of being told again "sorry, there's no heartbeat". I took 2 Ibuprofen the other day and have since realized they're not the best to take, I'm now panicking and worried I've done something to baby. I still have all my symptoms and belly is getting a bit bigger and bloated, I'm trying to enjoy it and take one day at a time but feel like I've been robbed of the happiness from our previous loss. Have been reading this thread and it's been a lifesaver; I don't know what the point of my comment is, but I know a lot of women are in the unfortunate same boat as me (ie. previous loss) 👼 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 22

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
It’s a girl! Quite surprised because literally everyone thought it was a boy 😂 she’s all healthy according to the scan, got to say I don’t have gender disappointment but just worried, I don’t want her to have the same challenges I have with weight and PCOS etc, but excited to bond with her and dress her up as yoda 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ro98

VIP Member
Must be the day for boys today! Found out we’re expecting a little guy over here too 😍💙

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Had a scan today as we had a scare over the weekend with 3 days of bleeding (on a public holiday so couldn’t see anyone until today!) and all is well phew!!! Measuring 11 weeks so 2 days ahead. We had a nips test done last week so hopefully will find out the gender this week and fingers crossed it’s all low risk 🤞🤞🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20