Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had 28 week midwife appt, she measured my uterus and baby was miles above the line so she is referring me for an urgent scan to check everything is ok. I'm not super worried at the moment as both me and my husband were big babies (9lb+) but has anyone else had this?
I had this with my little girl, they said she was big going forward from the 20w scan. In the end I was induced at 38 weeks because they were estimating her to 9lb plus, but when she arrived she was 8lb3, so they can also get it wrong from time to time. It's a nice excuse to get an extra scan at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just had 28 week midwife appt, she measured my uterus and baby was miles above the line so she is referring me for an urgent scan to check everything is ok. I'm not super worried at the moment as both me and my husband were big babies (9lb+) but has anyone else had this?
I’m in the same boat but at 32 weeks! Scan tomorrow x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had my fundal measurement done at 26 weeks and it plotted way above the top centile. Had a growth scan at 28 weeks and baby was on 90th centile. Got another on Wednesday and they won't start to look anymore into it until it's consistently plotting big. One big measurement isn't a worry.

Went swimming today as recommended by my physio and just did half an hour gentle swimming. All it’s done is made me sleepy and hungry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Went swimming today as recommended by my physio and just did half an hour gentle swimming. All it’s done is made me sleepy and hungry!
I’ve been sleepy and hungry for the last 6 months! 🤣

I have something really bloody painful happening to Me that started at the back of my thigh just below my bum which is now spending time between my bum cheek and my foof. Hurts like a witch, makes every step really painful. Is it lightning crotch or PGP feels like I’ve pulled a muscle?

Anterior placenta mums, I used to really feel baby kick on my left side but the baby has definitely moved around behind my placenta, I can still feel the usual kicking and the rolling sensation however it’s like cushioned, I think they have moved behind the placenta instead of on the side like it used to be! Any other anterior placenta mums had this?

Anterior placenta mums, I used to really feel baby kick on my left side but the baby has definitely moved around behind my placenta, I can still feel the usual kicking and the rolling sensation however it’s like cushioned, I think they have moved behind the placenta instead of on the side like it used to be! Any other anterior placenta mums had this?
I had this happen to me a few days ago and I started to panic because while I could still feel kicks, they were a fraction of the intensity and not in their normal pattern. Baba clearly likes to keep me on my toes because I was about to ring the hospital that night but baba then shifted back and kicks felt 'normal' (for me) again. If you feel worried about it, it's worth calling your midwife especially if you are concerned for a long period of time/not feeling kicks but try not to worry , there's every chance baby can shift back again. They just like to keep us on our toes!

I thought my bump was looking kinda cute today so took a picture. Wish I hadn't done that. I know it's stupid worrying about weight and appearances when you're growing another life but damn is it hard. I look like a blob fish. How does everyone else deal with their changing bodies?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought my bump was looking kinda cute today so took a picture. Wish I hadn't done that. I know it's stupid worrying about weight and appearances when you're growing another life but damn is it hard. I look like a blob fish. How does everyone else deal with their changing bodies?
struggling a bit tbh even though it’s my second child. I’m 29 weeks and just feel so big already. Hate not being able to bend over properly and my clothes are uncomfortable.

sorry for the rant, I’ve thrown up three times since I got home from work. Don’t know if it’s a bug or just the fact my bump feels so tight today! 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
struggling a bit tbh even though it’s my second child. I’m 29 weeks and just feel so big already. Hate not being able to bend over properly and my clothes are uncomfortable.

sorry for the rant, I’ve thrown up three times since I got home from work. Don’t know if it’s a bug or just the fact my bump feels so tight today! 😭😭😭😭
No don't say sorry, we need to let it out 😩.I'm only 18 weeks with my first and I can't believe how much my body is changing so far. I got stuck on the floor earlier today trying to do stretches for my sciatica and just lay there flabby and stuck crying lmao. I hope you don't have a bug and you feel better soon ❤.

Sometimes it’s hard, but take aaaaall the bump pics! I wish I’d taken more!

I’m suffering with side fat, I rolled over and suddenly heard a whole chunk of fat hit the bed first and I was like “is that me”?
I'm sorry the imagery of this made me chuckle. Crazy what we go through and men sit and twiddle their fingers 😂

• Haha
I’ve been sleepy and hungry for the last 6 months! 🤣

I have something really bloody painful happening to Me that started at the back of my thigh just below my bum which is now spending time between my bum cheek and my foof. Hurts like a witch, makes every step really painful. Is it lightning crotch or PGP feels like I’ve pulled a muscle?
I’ve had this, It terrified me and the pain was awful… felt like my pelvis was falling out or something. no idea what it was! X

20 week scan…. Full or empty bladder!! Mines today I’m am absoutely cr*ping myself…. Iv not been able to shake a bad feeling all this week! I feel like I’m not ready to face any bad news

• Heart
Reactions: 6
20 week scan…. Full or empty bladder!! Mines today I’m am absoutely cr*ping myself…. Iv not been able to shake a bad feeling all this week! I feel like I’m not ready to face any bad news
I didn’t need a full bladder for my 20 week, I think it tells you on your letter. Good luck. We all live with dread for 9 months xx let us know how it goes x

Never needed one for any of mine 😊

I didn’t need a full bladder for my 20 week, I think it tells you on your letter. Good luck. We all live with dread for 9 months xx let us know how it goes x
Thanks… I didn’t get a letter they just wrote the date down on my notes at the 12 week scan…. I’m been to in a flap and suddenly realised I don’t know! 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.