Pregnancy #32 Sponsored by the sweeps and first trimester sleeps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pain has been weird like some times it’s completely unbearable and stings and then others it’s ok, must be the position of it 😫 think I overdid it yesterday in the hospital though, feel like it’s hurt more yesterday. baby girl is now home though 🙌🏼 They let us come home a day early last night 🥺 it’s been an interesting night to say the least 😂😂
i had loads of ups and downs regarding the pain, even if you get a day early on where you feel good, just rest instead of overdoing it. I had a day about a week after where I felt like the pain was easing and stupidly walked to the supermarket and back, which was further than I thought 😂 and I was in agony the next day. Keep taking the paracetamol and ibroprofen every 6 hours too, I found that it helped. Have they given you anything stronger? Yay she’s home 🥰 how are you both getting on?

Reactions: 1
That’s kind of what it’s like period pains but in my back and I’ve had some in my pelvis I’m guessing that’s his head still!
I hope so I don’t want a lazy boy who won’t come my midwife has already said I’d have to be 12 days over for an induction 😫
Check the induction policy for your hospital, in my trust they will induce between 40+7 and 40+12 if requested (if you don't ask they let you go 12 days over) so just check it out and see if you can ask for that too (I have!!! Never going 12 days overdue again 😂)

Ladies who’ve had babies before did you have lower back pain before labour starting?
I’ve had back ache on and off for days but todays been the worst, no other symptoms really though my due dates this week and I’m just so done now
Yeah, that’s where my contractions where, my baby was back to back though x

Can I join in with a moan? I'm over 40 weeks now, I know that induction will be mentioned at my appointment tomorrow and I don't want to talk about that yet, and my husband and I have both got the latest heavy cold that the toddler has brought home from nursery and we're feeling crap.
Trying my best to remain positive and be happy that it's not Covid thank goodness but I really hope I'm feeling better when I have the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First timer here after a long journey. Have just make it over the 10 week mark. Just woke up this morning and there was the some spotting and I’m really upset. I don’t know what to do. I’ve had some niggly twinges over the last few days but the midwife said that was ok. I’m just sitting here crying I don’t know what to do

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
First timer here after a long journey. Have just make it over the 10 week mark. Just woke up this morning and there was the some spotting and I’m really upset. I don’t know what to do. I’ve had some niggly twinges over the last few days but the midwife said that was ok. I’m just sitting here crying I don’t know what to do
Hey, that must be so worrying for you. Have you got the phone number for your local maternity assessment centre? I'd try giving them a call I think.

Reactions: 3
Sending you so much love, and best wishes that this turns out to be a positive outcome for you x

Reactions: 2
Guys… look what’s happened 😆😆😆 I absolutely cannot cope. I’ve just walked into the spare room and they were just sitting there on the floor that I’ve checked HUNDREDS of times!!!! Someone is having me on 😂😂😂😭😭😭

DB90570C-51DD-4AE8-8140-13887625559F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi sorry for the very gross and tmi post but has anyone experienced repeated 💩 in first trimester? I keep getting this feeling where I need to be sick but then also have the 💩 at same time it’s absolutely awful 😭 sorry I’m cringing at this post but just wondering if anyone else has had this 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Hi sorry for the very gross and tmi post but has anyone experienced repeated 💩 in first trimester? I keep getting this feeling where I need to be sick but then also have the 💩 at same time it’s absolutely awful 😭 sorry I’m cringing at this post but just wondering if anyone else has had this 🤦🏽‍♀️
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ I also would get bad stomachs like that during the first days of my period, so I’m guessing it’s a hormonal thing.

Yeah me it’s horrible

I feel like my sickness is at it’s absolute peak today I think I’m gonna have to get cyclizine like I did during my first pregnancy. I feel horrendous the only thing getting me through the day is orange lucozade which feels like poison 😩😩😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah me it’s horrible

I feel like my sickness is at it’s absolute peak today I think I’m gonna have to get cyclizine like I did during my first pregnancy. I feel horrendous the only thing getting me through the day is orange lucozade which feels like poison 😩😩😩
I’m on these now and they do seem to be helping I do worry a bit tho as they say you should try not to take stuff but I can’t cope without them my sister said I’m probs having a boy as she was same with my nephew 😂

Yeah me it’s horrible

When are you due?🥰

I’m on these now and they do seem to be helping I do worry a bit tho as they say you should try not to take stuff but I can’t cope without them my sister said I’m probs having a boy as she was same with my nephew 😂

When are you due?🥰
I haven’t got a date yet but I think start of November. I’ve got a girl and my sickness was terrible last time haha. When are you due xx

• Heart

When are you due?🥰
Just to say I had horrendous sickness with my 3rd and 4th- one girl and one boy!
And whoever is saying don’t take them hasn’t been unwell constantly for months on end. If the doctor says they are ok to take then that’s the only opinion you should take in to account. There is nothing wrong with taking safe medications during pregnancy when they are needed.
( I know they give out the warnings about cyclezine not being tested in pregnancy etc)

• Heart
Hey everyone, can't believe I'm joining you guys in this thread. Got BFP yesterday morning and I'm about 4w 2d along now. I was completely in shock (and still am) but I feel so so blessed. So far I just feel bloated as hell and I'm not looking forward to all the attention and questions that are gonna be coming my way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey everyone, can't believe I'm joining you guys in this thread. Got BFP yesterday morning and I'm about 4w 2d along now. I was completely in shock (and still am) but I feel so so blessed. So far I just feel bloated as hell and I'm not looking forward to all the attention and questions that are gonna be coming my way.
Welcome tattle420! I’m not long here either 7+4. I feel the exact same, clothes a little tighter is all. Looking forward to filling out and not just looking fat (I suffer with dismorphia, I’m a 12). My fiancés sister just announced her pregnancy yesterday and she’s at most 7 weeks so I’m hoping she will get allllll the attention and il just blend in the shadows! I’m most anxious about telling work. I’m about to be promoted so I’m awake for an hour every morning around now worrying. A lot going on at the minute

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Welcome tattle420! I’m not long here either 7+4. I feel the exact same, clothes a little tighter is all. Looking forward to filling out and not just looking fat (I suffer with dismorphia, I’m a 12). My fiancés sister just announced her pregnancy yesterday and she’s at most 7 weeks so I’m hoping she will get allllll the attention and il just blend in the shadows! I’m most anxious about telling work. I’m about to be promoted so I’m awake for an hour every morning around now worrying. A lot going on at the minute
congratulations dear. i feel you about the anxiety, i've spent the whole morning at work being anxious about everything and anything, even though i'm not normally an anxious person. i just don't feel like myself and it's scaring me 😭 hoping this is just a phase of me getting used to my new lifestyle now that there's another human involved

It's my last week at work 🥳 not going to be a quiet one but the end is in sight!
I've been sleeping terribly this weekend so I can't wait to be able to nap whenever I want 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh honey ☹ Did you say you go on mat leave when Easter half term is here? Just 2 more weeks it will fly by xxxx
I finish the last week in April but have a 2 week holiday in that time so technically only have 4 more weeks at work! It can’t come quick enough now 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.