Pregnancy #32 Sponsored by the sweeps and first trimester sleeps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine asking your other half to help 💀
The stuff he's seen this past few months it wouldn't even be that bad anymore, plus we are both far too scarred for life to risk sex and the chance of anymore babies so I needn't pretend to be attractive now! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys! Just to let you all know I unfortunately miscarried. I’m doing okay and me and my partner feel good enough to try again as we’ve read that you can get pregnant again before you even get your period. Fingers crossed I’ll be seeing you all again soon x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey guys! Just to let you all know I unfortunately miscarried. I’m doing okay and me and my partner feel good enough to try again as we’ve read that you can get pregnant again before you even get your period. Fingers crossed I’ll be seeing you all again soon x
So sorry to hear this, I’d been hoping for a positive outcome. Good luck with your TTC x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so sorry 💔 hope to see you again here soon! X

So sorry my darling, hope you get your rainbow soon 🌈 xxx

We are good thank you :love: It's the most magical thing in the world having him home, although despite being silent as a mouse in special care, boy has he found his voice at home o_O Unfortunately for us he likes to sleep all day and party all night, I knew he was going to be a terror from day one :LOL: Any seasoned pro mama's out there have any tips for a gassy Mr? It's so weird because it doesn't bother him in the day but he gets so upset at night and only milk soothes him - which is a vicious cycle because then he gets more gas. We've tried some enzyme drops from Amazon but to no avail unfortunately, neither is that bloody Ewan sheep which I'm ready to yeet all the way to Russia at this point :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope you girls are all doing well, sounds like lots more bubs on the way ❤
Dentinox if you're using formula ☺ We swear by it 😊

Fart whistles are you friend. Aka Freda MOM windes!
You’re loving those fart whistles 🤣🤣🤣

@jackolantern hope you’re settling on ok at home and Tommy?
I swear it’s the NICU baby. Silent as anything in their little incs and as soon as it’s home time they find their voice and don’t sleep at night 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.