Pregnancy #32 Sponsored by the sweeps and first trimester sleeps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really struggling. Normally when I wake up I feel okay for a few hours at work and it’s from about 1pm everything starts to hurt and ache.

Today EVERYTHING hurts and I haven’t even done anything yet. I‘ve sat and cried for most of the morning because the house is an absolute mess and loads needs doing but I’m just so achey I can’t do it.

I spend all week at work counting down to the weekend then when the weekend comes I’m so exhausted and drained from work I can’t do anything fun, let alone the jobs that actually need doing.

Just feeling sorry for myself today as I sit staring at the mess around me 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m really struggling. Normally when I wake up I feel okay for a few hours at work and it’s from about 1pm everything starts to hurt and ache.

Today EVERYTHING hurts and I haven’t even done anything yet. I‘ve sat and cried for most of the morning because the house is an absolute mess and loads needs doing but I’m just so achey I can’t do it.

I spend all week at work counting down to the weekend then when the weekend comes I’m so exhausted and drained from work I can’t do anything fun, let alone the jobs that actually need doing.

I feel your pain, I took a few days off sick this week cos I was just in so much pain by the end of the day although I felt physically OK to work. The guilt was real but now I feel so much better now and managed to catch up on all the house stuff I needed to do without hurting myself.
It's so hard, my husband is great but I feel like I have to ask him constantly to do his share which makes me feel like a nag 😫. Just start small, pick something doable and have lots of breaks between.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Officially roomed in and Tommy due to come home tomorrow, exactly one month after he was born. Can’t believe it, since this all started it feels like we’ve all been living here for a year honestly. He greeted us with a projectile tit all over the joint, i hope he doesn’t start as he means to go on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Oh honey ☹ Did you say you go on mat leave when Easter half term is here? Just 2 more weeks it will fly by xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone been measured for maternity bras? I went to Mothercare last time but obv it’s closed down now 😞
I went to Bravisimo for nursing bras and I’m very pleased with the fit.

Officially roomed in and Tommy due to come home tomorrow, exactly one month after he was born. Can’t believe it, since this all started it feels like we’ve all been living here for a year honestly. He greeted us with a projectile tit all over the joint, i hope he doesn’t start as he means to go on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go Tommy!! Such a superstar. See you in the new baby thread hopefully very soon when you’re ready x

• Heart
Ladies who’ve had babies before did you have lower back pain before labour starting?
I’ve had back ache on and off for days but todays been the worst, no other symptoms really though my due dates this week and I’m just so done now

Reactions: 2
Ladies who’ve had babies before did you have lower back pain before labour starting?
I’ve had back ache on and off for days but todays been the worst, no other symptoms really though my due dates this week and I’m just so done now
My last was back labour, I think the others were too. It was like period pains which got more intense as the labour progressed. Right down the bottom of my back. 🤞🏼 This is the start for you and babe doesn’t keep you waiting much longer!!

Reactions: 3
My last was back labour, I think the others were too. It was like period pains which got more intense as the labour progressed. Right down the bottom of my back. 🤞🏼 This is the start for you and babe doesn’t keep you waiting much longer!!
That’s kind of what it’s like period pains but in my back and I’ve had some in my pelvis I’m guessing that’s his head still!
I hope so I don’t want a lazy boy who won’t come my midwife has already said I’d have to be 12 days over for an induction 😫

That’s kind of what it’s like period pains but in my back and I’ve had some in my pelvis I’m guessing that’s his head still!
I hope so I don’t want a lazy boy who won’t come my midwife has already said I’d have to be 12 days over for an induction 😫
Do you know if he’s back to back? My last was, and having back period pain/contractions in your back is normally a sign of that?
Ah, they will be the longest 12 days too 😭

I had lower back pain the week before my waters started to trickle and she was back to back I honestly hope he’s not back to back but babe you can do this 🥰 for me it was more like pressure x

Do you know if he’s back to back? My last was, and having back period pain/contractions in your back is normally a sign of that?
Ah, they will be the longest 12 days too 😭
I had lower back pain the week before my waters started to trickle and she was back to back I honestly hope he’s not back to back but babe you can do this 🥰 for me it was more like pressure x
The midwife said his back was facing my right side and his limbs were on my left if that makes sense, So he’s not back to back or front to back like I’d expect. She didn’t seem worried so I didn’t think about it until after. She was the most useless one I’ve seen though

I have a sweep booked for Thursday so fingers crossed it works if it’s not starting now, but I can’t wait until April if they don’t work I want a March baby 😂 x

The midwife said his back was facing my right side and his limbs were on my left if that makes sense, So he’s not back to back or front to back like I’d expect. She didn’t seem worried so I didn’t think about it until after. She was the most useless one I’ve seen though

I have a sweep booked for Thursday so fingers crossed it works if it’s not starting now, but I can’t wait until April if they don’t work I want a March baby 😂 x
Being back to back isn’t really anything to worry about, but they do say labour is more painful, but I actually didn’t find my last that bad and would do it again in a heart beat. Crazy, I know 😂
Ah, I’m a March baby, and I love my birth month! Have you got a yoga ball? Get bouncing!!

Being back to back isn’t really anything to worry about, but they do say labour is more painful, but I actually didn’t find my last that bad and would do it again in a heart beat. Crazy, I know 😂
Ah, I’m a March baby, and I love my birth month! Have you got a yoga ball? Get bouncing!!
I was back to back and if my mum can do it with just gas and air in 8 hours so can I! I think…ask me again in a couple of weeks 😂
I have, I’m going to spend all day on it tomorrow, I’d try sex but what an effort haha

• Haha
I was back to back and if my mum can do it with just gas and air in 8 hours so can I! I think…ask me again in a couple of weeks 😂
I have, I’m going to spend all day on it tomorrow, I’d try sex but what an effort haha
If it helps, I was induced with all of them, I can’t remember the other 3, but with baby, I had gas and air, maybe pethidine and my labour from waters breaking to baby being born was 4 hours and he was definitely 100% my most favourite labour
Oh, who’s got time for sex 🤢 it’s no longer fun or enjoyable when you can’t see your feet 😂😂😂

Went away for my hubby’s best friends wedding (he was best man) and I just want my bed. Can’t even face the journey home at the moment. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve really enjoyed this pregnancy, but the last 2 days I just haven’t felt myself. Wallowing in self pity when I should be enjoying a last holiday before she comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it possible to bub to kick your kidneys? 22 weeks and have bub as been on an exploration of my entire abdomen today. Felt movements and jolts all over the place compared to where I previously had been feeling them. At my scan just two weeks ago bub was transverse, well I think they have well and truly figured out that they can move around to more than one position. As slightly uncomfortable as it is I really didn't think I would be enjoying every single movement so much - every bubble, thump, pressure, and twinge just makes me smile and fall in love. :love:

Reactions: 5
my wound has healed really well, I think all my stitches have dissolved now! It’s really not as bad as you initially think is it, I remember being scared to take my dressing off but when I did I was pleasantly surprised 😂 . How are you finding the pain? I found the first week or 2 quite painful at times, but then it suddenly just eased off and now I feel completely back to normal. I was really scared of infection too, Aslong as you keep it clean and dry though you should be fine, and plenty of rest. Ahh good, glad you have him trained well 🤣
The pain has been weird like some times it’s completely unbearable and stings and then others it’s ok, must be the position of it 😫 think I overdid it yesterday in the hospital though, feel like it’s hurt more yesterday. baby girl is now home though 🙌🏼 They let us come home a day early last night 🥺 it’s been an interesting night to say the least 😂😂

@Dak1988 congratulations!!! Sorry to hear it’s been a bit of a rougher start for you, but fingers crossed you get baby girl home asap.
I was always very conscious of not wanting an infected incision too. My top tip is to air it as much as possible, especially after a shower (I would put my pants on and just roll them down obscenely low 🤣) that’ll help keep it dry, and I didn’t get an infection either time I had a section.
Massive congratulations! Hope your little girl is home with you very soon ❤
Thank you, we are all home now ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If it helps, I was induced with all of them, I can’t remember the other 3, but with baby, I had gas and air, maybe pethidine and my labour from waters breaking to baby being born was 4 hours and he was definitely 100% my most favourite labour
Oh, who’s got time for sex 🤢 it’s no longer fun or enjoyable when you can’t see your feet 😂😂😂
Oh wow that’s quick! If I go spontaneously having a quick labour scares me cause the hospitals so far away I have visions of giving birth on the motorway in traffic 😂

Crazy the thing that put us in this position is the last thing you want at this point! Beginning to feel like I’ll have forgot what to do it’s been that long 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.