Pregnancy #32 Sponsored by the sweeps and first trimester sleeps!

Bumping along at:

• Under 12 weeks

Votes: 39 25.5%
  • 12 - 18 weeks

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • 18 - 24 weeks

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • 24 - 30 weeks

Votes: 22 14.4%
  • 30 - 36 weeks

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Ready to pop!

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Baby is here - I just can’t leave!

Votes: 21 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Not_another_flogger !

Congrats to all the new mummas and gorgeous babies who were born in the last thread! ❤❤❤

Basically just a space for me to moan about how much other people are pissing me off during pregnancy, really 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread.

Who’s having their baby in this thread then?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
18-24 week bracket! Why is it so exciting to just move click that bubble?
I have my 20 weeks ultrasound next week, kinda nervous but mostly excited for my partner to come with as he wasn't able to see the 12 week one (thanks covid restrictions). Pregnancy has been a bit of a drag the past few weeks with pelvic girdle pain, insomnia, and not being as active as normal has been frustrating. I've been off work for two weeks as I was supposed to attend a uni clinical placement however I pulled out due to my pelvis and I am deeply missing the social interaction which hasn't helped.
And that's my beginning of thread rant haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahh insomnia, how I've missed you!

Was woken up by toddler needing a drink of water an hour ago and I'm just lying here wide awake now. Ugh.

Reactions: 1
In the 18-24 bracket... this pregnancy is going so much quicker than my last!
20 week scan coming up soon too 🥳
Also getting insomnia and pgp..
X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
24 - 30 now for me, I feel like this thread just highlights how quickly time is passing! 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
24 - 30 now for me, I feel like this thread just highlights how quickly time is passing! 😮
Omg i wish it was! 24 weeks and dragging :( mind you, I did ivf which i started a few years ago so feels like I've been waiting 3 years to give birth xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know of hospitals prefer you to take in cotton wool for your baby? I read somewhere that they only recommend wipes and even water wipes for out and about!? Will I be frowned upon for taking a pack of wipes in my hospital bag? X

Does anyone know of hospitals prefer you to take in cotton wool for your baby? I read somewhere that they only recommend wipes and even water wipes for out and about!? Will I be frowned upon for taking a pack of wipes in my hospital bag? X
I had heard this so I packed some cotton wool as well as water wipes but then when I did the Honest Midwife class she spoke about this and said that it’s just an old school type thing and most midwifes aren’t bothered! She said you might get an odd old school one who makes a comment but at the end of the day it’s our choice x

Reactions: 4
Cotton wool here 🥲 bloody hate the stuff. It sticks to bub and I can’t fathom why they use it.

I think cotton wool and warm water is recommended at the beginning as it's softer on the babies delicate skin.

I had heard this so I packed some cotton wool as well as water wipes but then when I did the Honest Midwife class she spoke about this and said that it’s just an old school type thing and most midwifes aren’t bothered! She said you might get an odd old school one who makes a comment but at the end of the day it’s our choice x
Cotton wool here 🥲 bloody hate the stuff. It sticks to bub and I can’t fathom why they use it.
I think cotton wool and warm water is recommended at the beginning as it's softer on the babies delicate skin.
Thanks all, I’ll take both just in case 🙈
how are you doing @jackolantern? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone

Just wondering how/when you receive your MAT B1 form? I had my 20 scan last week, I am due a midwife appointment on the 24th of this month
Will they give it to me then or in the post? :)

Thanks all, I’ll take both just in case 🙈
how are you doing @jackolantern? Xx
Honestly really tit but Tommy is doing really good so ill take that as a solid win ☺ My BP is still much too high and the edema and protein won’t shift. It’s really taking a toll on me having to go for checks everyday and the stress of what they will show, feel like it won’t ever get better and I’m just in this eternal purgatory. That with visiting a preemie, trying to balance general life and expressing/being nagged about expressing is just too much in honesty. Really struggling to cope but what can you do, just have to be grateful it wasn’t worse 😖

Thank you for asking ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone

Just wondering how/when you receive your MAT B1 form? I had my 20 scan last week, I am due a midwife appointment on the 24th of this month
Will they give it to me then or in the post? :)
I got mine at my 25 week midwife appointment but I believe you can request it earlier if you ring them up! I just told work they needed to wait 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I got mine at my 25 week midwife appointment but I believe you can request it earlier if you ring them up! I just told work they needed to wait 🤣🤷‍♀️
Oooh I don't need it earlier, I'll wait until my appointment later in the month, thank you!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.