Pregnancy #32 Sponsored by the sweeps and first trimester sleeps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely jealous of you lot with amazing baby moons planned! First baby we did a trip home
Via the states so I really can’t complain but I miss being in the UK and a weekend in Portugal is totally normal

Reactions: 5
Dr has prescribed me cyclizine for my nausea just wondering if anyone has taken this?
Currently on this after a diagnosis of HG - it isn’t doing much other than make me feel really tired and a bit dizzy like others have said. Not great when I’m working full time. I’ve got another appointment tomorrow with the early pregnancy unit to discuss other methods. Try it and if it doesn’t work then make sure to let them know there are other medications they can try, it’s just what works right for you.
I’ve been told that the medication is perfectly safe, they wouldn’t prescribe it if not 😊
I hope you feel better soon, the first trimester really can be awful for some people ❤

Reactions: 2
Dr has prescribed me cyclizine for my nausea just wondering if anyone has taken this?
Yes I took it in my 3rd and 4th pregnancy. It helped somewhat in my 3rd, and took the edge off for a while in my fourth but I gave up about 25 weeks and just suffered until the end. As others said it can make you very sleepy which I DIDN’T know until someone on here said it, and it explained why I spent much of my pregnancy like a zombie!

Reactions: 3
Today one of my colleagues pointed out that you could see my belly button through my dress and it “looked weird” so that’s great 👍 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Today one of my colleagues pointed out that you could see my belly button through my dress and it “looked weird” so that’s great 👍 🙃
Being pregnant honestly brings out the bloody worst in people. It's like we're public property and anyone can comment 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yep people are twats!!!!

Also, just sharing this to prove this box is IN my house this time and I’m not going to lose it 🤣🤣🤣 how many days til I find the other one?!

D483F9B9-9AFB-4881-A2EF-387AC369D8B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bought a pack the other day from sainsburys but it says it goes out 4th may🤯 will they take it back?

how do you pick which milk to buy? Or am I just thick? 😂 do you pick and hope for the best? I was a young mum last time and I was totally unprepared for first baby (didnt even pack a hospital bag :/) and im sure my mum bought SMA last time. So this is all new to me (again) if that makes sense haha xx

how do you pick which milk to buy? Or am I just thick? 😂 do you pick and hope for the best? I was a young mum last time and I was totally unprepared for first baby (didnt even pack a hospital bag :/) and im sure my mum bought SMA last time. So this is all new to me (again) if that makes sense haha xx
Obviously young mums are brilliant, I’m just saying i was young and didn’t have a clue!! 😂

• Heart
Am I supposed to take preg vitamins on top of my folic acid and vit d? I’m throwing up everything so worried I’m not getting enough nutrients

I just went C+G as I knew the small local shops always have in, just incase it's a 10pm dash when I don't realise I've ran out 🙈🤣 Also the ready made bottles are easily available if out and about or to have in the bottom of the changing bag for emergencies.

Just don't stock up too much incase it doesn't agree with the baby's stomach

Am I supposed to take preg vitamins on top of my folic acid and vit d? I’m throwing up everything so worried I’m not getting enough nutrients
You don't need to take pregnancy vitamins, it's up to you. Some can make you more nauseous, but equally if you're not getting a very balanced diet right now they might be a good idea.

No, you can just take those two, and lots of people find multivitamins make the sickness worse. Obviously having a balanced diet is ideal, but living off whatever you can does baby no harm whatsoever. They suck all the nutrients out of you and take them for them self 😬

Obviously young mums are brilliant, I’m just saying i was young and didn’t have a clue!! 😂
Just pick a random one and hope for the best 😂 I went for aptamil with my first and she was absolutely fine with it so used it for my second and planning on using it for my third now, but obviously if it wasnt agreeing with them I'd look into changing it. Once my first two got to 6 months I switched them to Aldis own because it was cheaper and apparently identical to Aptamil, again neither of them had any problems with it so I'll probably do the same again this time x

Pick whatever you fancy 😂
We go by what's the most accessible most of the time. Which for shops around us is Cow and Gate. More shops around here sell it than others. So that's how we decided 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.